Confession..?

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We are a bit different-- EVOL (Love them so much!! ^^)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=187oF0LI5QQ

 

"Aish! I'm not eating already! It's killing me!" Baekhyun threw a tantrum and grumbled. EXO looked at him in amusement.

"Its your choice. Just don't come to us when you starve." Kris told him as he continued eating. You grimaced when you heard the word 'starve'.

"Yah! How could you guys be so heartless to someone who's master hand has been broken?" Baekhyun faked a sob. Seeing him in a pity state, you placed your chair beside him and took his bowl together with his chopsticks.

"Ah.." You asked Baekhyun to open his mouth. Everyone looked at you like you had grown an extra head."What?" You questioned their staring. "I just don't want him to starve." You explained. Baekhyun cleared his throat and opened his mouth. You placed the food in his mouth and he chewed while blushing a little. "From now on until your hands recovered I'll feed you, okay?" You grinned.

"Nae! I love the idea of my Youngil feeding me every meal." Baekhyun dreamily answered, already having a fantasy that only includes the both of you.

"Yah! What do you mean YOUR Youngil?" EXO shouted at Baekhyun and you chuckled.

*Ever since Baekhyun discharged from the hospital, Youngil has been smiling much more.* Suho smiled at the scene.

*Does she like Baekhyun hyung?* Chanyeol thought as he looked at you with his famous derp face. You noticed someone looking at you from the side of your view and turned to see that it was Chanyeol. As if he was caught doing a crime, Chanyeol looked at the table and stuffed his mouth with his breakfast.

*Channie oppa is being weird.* You pouted, wondering what's wrong. 

 

++

The moment EXO stepped out of their car, all the girls came rushing to them. The guys came rushing to you too but they are afraid that they might provoke you in a way or another, if they get too close. You saw EXO surrounded by girls and chuckled at their expressions while they waited for you. To you, it is funny because Kris, Kai, D.O. and Xiumin were looking bored, waiting for time to past. Chen and Lay blushed a little while the two maknae did aegyo, causing the girls to scream. Suho, Baekhyun and Chanyeol smile warmly to the girls while Sehun and Luhan were talking to each other, ignoring the girls' presence.

"Excuse me," You said in a gentle but loud voice. They immediately gave way to you, giving you a clear path to EXO. EXO saw you and their eyes that were once filled with annyance sparkled when they saw you.

"Let's go?" You asked them and they nodded, waiting for you to lead the way.

"Youngil-ah!" EXO heard Mieun the moment they stepped into the hallway. Mieun ran to you and engulf you in a hug.

"Unnie!" You giggled and hugged her back. 

 

++

The 13 of you walked to your lockers after Mieun went to her class first. You were taking out your books for lessons when you felt someone staring at you. You whirled around and saw a pairof eyes in the bush. Without hesitation, you threw your book towards the glass window and it smashed into pieces. People around screamed in shock and fear.

"Target at 12 o'clock. Kris follow me. K take the left, M the right. Baekhyun stay put. Get that guy." You instructed in short sentences and EXO started running. Kris and you jumped out of the window and ran towards the mysterious guy. He saw the both of you coming towards him and got up to sprint to where he came from. By the time you've reached the spot where the guy was hiding, he was long gone. You closed your eyes and concentrated, trying to hear any unusual sound. 

"Hey! Who are you and what are you doing sneaking here? You don't look like you belong to this school." You heard a familiar voice said and ran towards the voice.You saw L.Joe and the mysterious guy fighting. The guy punched L.Joe and L.Joe staggered backwards. Before L.Joe could retaliate, you pull him aside and Kris got hold of that guy.

"Youngil.." L.Joe started but you cut him off.

"Don't get invovled." You snapped at him. The rest of EXO came to Kris and you.

"Who are you?" You demanded but that guy just ignored you. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter