Kwon Mieun

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Oh! Dance-- Skarf (Yay Singapore singers in Kpop!!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUFkS3Iehlw

 

 

You sat down and glared at Yunho. Yunho glared back at you and the both of you were having some kind of war. You gritted your teeth in anger and he frowned in annoyance. That does not mean the both of you are stopping the glaring war. You realised that this is going no where and decided to go for a different tactic. Your eyes soften and you give a little pout.

*Holy Mother of Eyes, this is the-* Yunho thought as your eyes became glassy and you looked at him with sad eyes. *famous puppy dog eyes.* Yunho sighed and looked away. You mentally did a victory dance as you knew you had won. Technically, whenever you did the puppy dog eyes, Yunho will always lose.

"Oppa~" You went over to him and did a little aegyo, trying to cheer him up and trying to take yourself out of whatever you are going to receive from Yunho. Yunho is a er for your aegyo because you rarely did it and when you do, all guys will be smitten by it. "Don't be angry okay? I admit that I was in the wrong for hitting them but they started it." You pouted.

"Araso." He gave a gentle flick to your forehead.

*Hehe Oppa loves me too much for him to punish me.* You grinned. "Why don't you just kick the three of them out?" You asked as you sat back down.

"Its not as easy as you think. Sure, I can expel them straight away but why if other people starts questioning why because there is no reason for me to expel them. They will think that I am not a good leader." Yunho explained and you nodded in understanding. You know how much being a leader meant to Yunho, not to mention being a good one.

"Araso, I will not hurt them unless they really go overboard okay?" You held out your pinky.

"Araso, and I will punish them, okay?" Yunho twined his pinky with yours, making a pact.

"But what happened that you are not telling me? Why is Baekhyun in the hospital?" Yunho questioned and you told him everything that you know. Yunho stiffened when he heard Infinite wanted you. The moment you finished your story, Yunho jumped out of his seat.

"Oppa!" You tried to hold him.

"What are you trying to do?" "Those bastards want you. Of course I have to stop them."

"They won't hurt me. We will go and make a treaty with them." You lied. You knew what they are capable of, and one of it was they are capable of never giving up until they achieved whatever they wanted. "I promise I will not get hurt."

"You better. Or I will ask omma and appa to bring down a troop of elite bodyguards to protect you." He joked and sat down.

"Don't worry Oppa." You patted his head like he was the dongsaeng. "I'll get going." You told him and he nodded.

 

++

Instead of going back to class, you skipped school and went to the hospital. You took your Ducati there and went to visit Baekhyun. Voices were heard when you were outside of his room. You knocked on the door and heard Baekhyun asking you to come in. As you opened the door, you saw a beautiful, angelic girl standing there. She looks around your age.

"Annyeonghaseyo Youngil-ssi." She bowed to you.

"Uh.. I'm sorry but do I know you?" You asked, confused.

"Oh, you may not know me but everyone in SM High knows you. I'm Kwon Mieun, I'm a senior and I'm in the same class as Baekhyun-ssi." She introduced.

"It's Oppa." Baekhyun corrected her. "Annyeong Youngil!!" He practically jumped out of bed and hugged you.

"Yah! Watch your hand you moron!" You chided him as you pulled away. He pouted but soon smiled and gently pinched your cheeks. You made Baekhyun sit down and faced Mieun.

"Nice to meet you." You held your hand out and gave her a warm smile.

"Pleasure." She returned the smile as she shook your hand. "Well, I got to go now. See you sometime." She bowed and you did the same.

"Annyeong Baekh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter