...Sla..yer??

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

To you- Teen Top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn4R8Y-hRfY

 

 

 

 

"Oppa.." You whispered as L.Joe walked towards D.O. and you. L.Joe pulled you behind him and stand protectively in front of you.

 

"What do you want with her Do Kyungsoo?" L.Joe growled at D.O.

 

"What has it got to do with you, Lee Byunghun." D.O. said coldly and deadly.

 

"What is going on?" You tugged on L.Joe's shirt.

 

"Don't go near her." L.Joe warned and pulled you away with him as he stomped off towards the roof.

 

The both of you went to the roof top and he went to the railing, leaning on it. You locked the door and timidly walked towards him. You have never seen him so angry before.

 

"Oppa, what are you not telling me?" You asked but he ignored you. He just looked at the clouds.

 

"Did I make you angry?" You whispered, tears rolling down your cheeks. He looked at you and his eyes widened in surprise.

 

"Waegulae jagiya? Why are you crying?" He wiped your tears.

 

"I'm sorry oppa!" You threw your arms around his neck. "What for?" He asked.

 

"I made you angry right? Please don't be angry at me and leave me. You know you are everything to me." You cried.

 

"Yah! Since when did I say I am angry at you?" He pulled away.

 

"You're not? But.. you don't want to talk to me."

 

"Silly girl, I wasn't angry at you. I was angry at that Do Kyungsoo." He sighed.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Chincha so please stop crying okay?" He kissed the tip of your nose.

 

"Araso. But why are you angry at Kyungsoo oppa? How did you know him anyway?"

 

"Kyungsoo oppa? Did he force you to call him that? How did you know him?" L.Joe bombarded you with questions.

 

"No, he didn't force me to call him that and I met him in the dark alley." You explained.

 

"Mwoh?! Did he hurt you?"

 

"Ani, in fact he saved me from three drunkards."

 

"He did? Anyway, keep away from him. He's dangerous and I don't want him to lay a strand of hair on you." He instructed.

 

"Why?"

 

"He's from EXO-K and he's the best fighter too. I can't imagine what will happen if they use you to get me. That is why I got so angry when he touched you just now." He revealed.

 

"I knew he is from EXO-K. Now that explains why he can fight so well and why the guys are scared of him when they saw his ring." You mumbled to yourself.

 

"Do they have any symbol?" You asked.

 

"Kind of. They each have a special sign which represents them so those who recognized EXO will recognize the signs."

 

"I see. But I don't think Kyungsoo oppa is a bad guy. He did save me after all and he didn't know me." You disagree with L.Joe.

 

"He might treat you differently once he knows how important you are to me."

 

"Araso, I will not get close to him okay?" You pouted.

 

"That's my girl." He kissed my forehead.

 

 

++

 

"Annyeong!" You waved to Saerin as she went into her car. You turned around to walk home but smacked into something hard instead.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter