Some time to think

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Only One-- BoA (Dance Ver.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQjovLrnvVo

 

 

He caressed your cheek and looked at you. "You are so pretty, so kind. You are different from the rest. You are the only girl who has been able to make my heart beat like how it is beating now. My heart is yours to take, Youngil, and I know that deep down you like me too." He said. You looked at him for any sign of prank but his eyes were filled with sincerity.

"I.. give me some time to think alright?" You asked him.

"Of course. You don't have to rush into realising your feelings for me. I will always be here for you so take as long as you want to." He said and you nodded. You were about to leave when he grabbed onto your wrist.

"Promise me that we won't be awkward after this?" He asked.

"Silly oppa, how can I be awkward with you? You are the one who always smile and make me happy, not to mention always being there for me. I can never get awkward with you." You hugged him.

"I will go help with dinner okay?" You pulled away and went to the kitchen.

Baekhyun sighed and ran his hand through his hair in frustration. He already missed your touch, your smile, your voice. Everything you do attracts him. "Oh God, I'm soooo in love with her." He laughed dryly.

"Who are you in love with?" Chanyeol came into his room.

"Yeol, keep this a secret. I'm in love with Youngil." Baekhyun revealed his secret to his best friend.

"Hmm.. I kind of knew that already. I think everyone knows that Kyungsoo and you are in love with Youngil." He told Baekhyun.

"Mwoh?! Everyone knows? Were we that obvious?" He sighed and lied on his bed.

"What am I going to do? How can I win her heart?" Baekhyun mumbled to himself.

"Relax hyung. I think she likes you too." Chanyeol lay on the bed as well.

"I know that but Kyungsoo..."

"Don't worry hyung. I will help you. I ship you and Youngil after all." Chanyeol got up. "Dinner's almost ready by the way."He said and left the room. *Thanks Yeol.* Baekhyun smiled to himself and went down.

 

++

"Who is this? Wake up!" Mr Kim slammed you table and removed the book that covered your face. You rubbed you eyes and looked at him sleepily.

"Oh err.. Ms Jung. Erm... sorry, you can continue sleeping." He panicked.

"Relax Sir. I'm not going to bite you or anything." You raised your right eyebrow in amusement. You heard him release a sigh of relief. He went back to the front and continue teaching. You looked around and saw someone you have never seen before.

"Is she new?" You asked D.O., pointing to that girl.

"Don't point, it's rude." He put your hand down. You pouted and turned to Tao instead.

"Kyung oppa bullied me." You faked a sob.

"Yah, yah! I didn't bully you okay?" D.O. turned you towards him. You continue pouting and he pinched your cheeks, making you look like a hamster who had finished stuffing its food in its fur.

"Mehrong." You stick out your tongue and he let go.

"So who is she?" You repeated, resting your head on D.O's warm arm.

"She's someone who just transferred. You were sleeping so you won't know." He explained.

*She looks familiar..* You tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter