Another Confession + Good Bye Forever

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You opened your eyes and saw Baekhyun's face a few centimeters away from yours. He immediately got up and pulled you up with him. You blushed deep red and looked away. *I thought we kissed.* You thought, your heart pumping erratically.

*Her lips feels so soft. Damn you hand! Why couldn't you be my mouth instead? That way I would be able to kiss her already!* Baekhyun glared at his hand.

"Baekie??" He felt you tugging his shirt and looked at you. "Your phone is ringing." You told him.

"Oh. Yoboseyo?" He answered the call.

"Yah!! Byun Baekhyun? Where the hell are Youngil and you?!" Kris roared over the phone and Baekhyun immediately placed the phone far away from his ear. You took the phone from Baekhyun and ended the call. You off both of your phones before looking at Baekhyun.

"Let's just ignore them." You winked and he smile, agreeing.

 

++

After skating for a while more, the both of you went to grab a light snack before heading home. When you reached your house, you could even feel the dark, gloomy aura coming from inside the house, without opening the door.

"Youngil,if I die, just remember that I love you." Baekhyun swallowed his saliva in fear, preparing the face the wrath of Kris.

"Don't worry oppa. I will not let anything happen to you. Anyway, I've got a plan to simmer him down." You told Baekhyun and opened the door. You immediately searched for your target. It was not that difficult to find. After all, he was the tallest and he was glaring that the both of you. He stood up when you walked to him. Before he could say a word, you hugged him and buried your face in his chest.

"Oppa," You faked a sob.

"What's wrong? Byun Baekhyun, did you bully her?" Kris soften when you hugged him but immediately glared at Baekhyun when you cried.

"Ani. I'm sad because you are going to hurt Baekie right?? Don't hurt him. I was bored and wanted to go out but I can't because Infinite is around. So I dragged Baekie along with me." You gave him your famous puppy dog eyes.

"How can I hurt him if you asked me not to. Next time, just tell us where you are going okay?" He patted your head and you eagerly nodded. You looked at Baekhyun and gave secretly winked at him.

*She's amazing.* Baekhyun thought and chuckled.

 

++

"I'm going out to buy the ingredients for dinner." D.O. told EXO.

"I wanna go too!" You grabbed your coat and went out with D.O. *It has been long since I talked to Kyungie..* You thought as D.O. and you walked together in silence.

It was cold and crowded when the both of you reached the wet market. You regretted not wearing your gloves and scarf. You kept bumping into people because it was too crowded in you kept cursing them in your head the whole time. D.O. noticed this and wrapped his scarf around your neck and made you wear his glove.

"I'm fine. You can wear them." You tried taking it off but he stopped you.

"Just wear them." He told you. He slid an arm around your waist and brought you close to him so that you will not bump into anyone. You blushed at the contact but did not say anything.

"Aigoo, you two are a match made in heaven." An old woman selling squid commented when D.O. was choosing the squid. He let go of your waist but held onto your hand.

"Ahjumma!" D.O. blushed and you chuckled.

"Neh! My boyfriend is really handsome and cute right?" You played along and hugged into his arm. His eyes grew wide at the sudden contact but it immediately relaxed and soften when you smile happily at him. After buying the necessary ingredients, the both of you headed home in silence,D.O. still holding into your hand.

"Kyungie," You broke the silence.

"Hmm?" He looked at you.

"Baekie.. he confessed to me." You announced and he stopped walking.

"Did you accept him?" He asked and you shook your head.

"I cannot accept anyone now as I am confused about my feelings." You explained.

D.O. took a deep breathe and looked at you. "Youngil, I love you. Although you may not accept anyone, I just want you to know that I love you a lot. I don't want you to fall in love with Baekhyun without knowing my feelings for you." He confessed and took your hand, placing it on his chest. "You feel this? My heart is beating so fast when it's around you. It only does this because it is you. I'm not going to be so cliche and say you stole my heart. Instead, you are the one who awaken it. You are the one who let me experience how it is to love someone." By the time he finished his speech, you were still looking at him, shocked. 

*Baekie and Kyungie likes me??* You could only think of this.

"Don't worry. I won't force you or anything. I just want you to know my feelings for you. Baekhyun and I already discussed about this and we promise that whatever the outcome is, we will still remain as friends. Just be prepared because I will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter