Complications

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ailee-- I'll Show you (Isn't she just so pretty and fabulous? xD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCEcWcIww5k

 

D.O. placed you on your bed and tucked you in. Sweeping your bangs away from your face, he smiled to himself. He was happy that you are officially his and he will do his best to protect you from now on.

“Kyungsoo,” Yunho gently knocked on the door. D.O. stood up and bowed when he saw Yunho. “How is she?” Yunho asked.

“She ate the medicine so I believe that she will be just fine.” D.O. assured him.

Yunho nodded and looked at you. “Kyung, I will try my best to break off the wedding arrangement between Baekhyun and Youngil.”

“Thank you so much, hyung.”

“I did it mostly for Youngil. I do not want my baby sister to be sad. Don’t worry, everything will turn out the way it is meant to be and you are fated to be with Youngil.” Yunho gave him a small smile before going out of the room. 

 

++

Seohyun came over to your house when she heard that BoA had been kidnapped. Everything happened so fast that when she realised BoA went missing, she tried to call Yunho but at that time, Yunho was already in the warehouse fighting Infinite. Seohyun walked to Baekhyun’s room after knowing that her sister is alright. She was about to knocked on the door when she realised that the door was opened and she heard a sob. Walking in silently, she saw Baekhyun on the floor crying. His knees were up to his chest and he buried his face in his hands. She knew that you are now officially D.O’s girlfriend. She went to Baekhyun and pulled him into her embrace. Baekhyun knew it was Seohyun as he smelled her perfume.

“It hurts so much, noona.” Baekhyun cried as he hugged Seohyun back.

“I know Baek, I know. But it will be better to let her go than to keep her with you against her will. You will be fine. The pain will go away.” Seohyun Baekhyun’s head as she tried to comfort him.

*Noona’s right. I’m glad that I did the right thing. I will stop loving you as a woman from now on. Goodbye, my first love..*

 

++

“What do you mean by that?!” Mrs Jung shot up from her seat.

“Omma, please calm down and think. This is for Youngil.” Yunho tried to calm his mother down. He came all the way to Sdyney to persuade his parents to break off the engagement.

“Because it is for Youngil, that’s why I made such arrangement and now you are asking us to cancel the engagement?” Mr Jung joined in the conversation as well.

“Appa, by doing so, you are not helping Youngil. You are suffocating her again. She never wanted this engagement from the start remembered? And now she found her true love, shouldn’t you be happy and let her be with him?” Yunho argued, getting slightly angry.

“We are doing the right thing. Baekhyun will be the perfect husband for her. He is well-mannered and rich and the most important part is that he loves Youngil a lot.” Mr Jung argued back.

“APPA! Can’t you see that you are hurting Youngil if you are forcing her?! What is your real intention?! Do you want to see Youngil become cold hearted again? The both of you were the one who ruined her life. You made her a cold hearted person. Why do you think she decided to go into the same path as me? To join a gang and be prepared to die any second? That’s because she don’t have the love she wants. She just wanted your love but you ignored her and only gave your love to me. It was not fair to her. What she wants is parental love and I can’t give that type of love to her no matter what I do. Why can’t you just love her? You may pretend that you love her a lot but she knows, she knows that the both of you were faking it all along. Is it because she’s ADOPTED? Is that why you refused to give her your love?” Yunho demanded.

Mrs Jung opened to speak but Yunho cut her off. “I know your secret. I know why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter