Oh my @$^$@!/&

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Midnight-- B2ST!!!!! :3 [Their comeback song!!]

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6zfQS86Mdg&feature=player_embedded

 

 

It was around 10pm and EXO and you were preparing to leave the beach. You were out early as you were the only female. The guys had to fight and wait for their turn because there are only a few cubicles. You sat at the bench and looked up to the sky. It was a starry night and you particularly love nights like this as your brother and you love to star gaze when the both of you were younger.

 

"Do you love stars?" Someone spoke and you looked at the owner of the voice.

 

"I do. It brings back great memories." You smiled at the happy times with your brother but suddenly remembered about L.Joe and frowned.

 

"What's wrong?" D.O. noticed your sudden change without you saying anything.

 

"It's nothing. It's just that, Byunghun oppa was acting weird earlier on. It is like he is keeping something from me. Although he did not say anything, I know something is just amiss but I don't know what." You sighed.

 

"Let nature take it's course. If he wants to tell you, he will. Or you can ask him instead." D.O. patted your head. You looked at the stars again and realised what D.O said is correct. If L.Joe wants you to know, he will tell it to you. After all, sometimes it is better not the know the truth as the truth always hurt.

 

"I understand. Thank you Kyungsoo oppa." You gave him a small smile.

 

"I'm glad I can be of some help. Oh ya, please wear this. Even if you do not want to fight, at least wear this. They will not touch you after they know who you are, or who has your back." D.O. passed you an EXO bracelet. On the bracelet there is an 'EXO' word and charms around the bracelet. The charms are the 12 symbols of each EXO member.

 

"We specially made this as we figure out you would most probably want something other than a ring. It would be like us and people will start saying that EXO is so uncreative." D.O. shrugged and you chuckle. He is so weird at times but in a cute way.

 

"I love it. Thank you. Can you help me?" You asked and D.O. nodded. He latched the bracelet to your wrist.

 

After that, the both of you fell into comfortable silence as you two star gaze. EXO soon came out of the changing room and you thanked them for the bracelet. They were just happy that you liked it and was willing to wear it. On the way back, you sat with EXO-K as promised. You sat in between Kai and Baekhyun. EXO-K was quiet as everyone was exhausted from the fun, including you. You were soon in a light sleep and your head was bobbing up and down. Baekhyun noticed that and made you leaned your head on his broad shoulder so that it would be more comfortable for you. You snuggled nearer to him unconsciously and Baekhyun blushed at the close contact. He looked at you and a small smile grew on his lip.

 

*She is so innocent when she sleeps. She is unlike how every gangster say she is. They say she is fierce and cold but it seems otherwise. Youngil is so friendly and warm towards us even though we had only met each other for a while. Technically, she only met EXO-M today but they already get along. She is so pretty too, just like a little angel.* Baekhyun thought as he looked at you. He slowly grew tired and rest his head on yours.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter