The truth

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If- Taeyeon (SNSD)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBb-vOGnOfw

 

 

"I should have known it was you.. It was you in that picture. It all make sense now." You took out the picture and pointed to the female's neck in the picture. It had a star tattoo and only one person you know has it and it is none other than your best friend. "Saerin-ah, Byunghun is my boyfriend." You told her. 

 

"I know." She simply said. She does not even look shock or surprise.

 

"You know and yet you still see him behind my back?" You could not believe her.

 

"He is your boyfriend but he is my FIANCE." She announced and you froze but quicklt recovered and put on a brave front.

 

"Is it true?" You walked to L.Joe. "Look at me." You tilted his head and look into his eyes. "Is what she said the truth?" You repeated.

 

"Yes, I'm sorry Youngil but let me explain."

 

"Explain then."

 

"She IS my fiance but I love you too Youngil. I love the both of you." He said.

 

"Alright then. Let's break up Byunghun. This is the last time I am going to call you that." You said and walked out of the house.

 

The moment you are out of the place, you started running. You ran and ran and ran. You do not know where you are running to but you just run. Your tears started falling down and your heart ache badly. You feel like ripping your heart out so that you would not feel the pain anymore. You felt as if you lost all hope. The truth is, to you, you really did lose all hope. Saerin and L.Joe were your first friend who accepted you as WHO you are, not like the others in SM who respected you for WHAT you are. Now that they have betrayed you, you feel like you are being abandon. You stopped running and started to brawl. You squatted down and bury your head in your hands. You do not care if people around are looking at you now.

 

Just then, Luhan, Sehun, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were walking down DBSK's street and Luhan saw someone that looks like you squatting beside an alley. Luhan immediately informed his friends and they ran to you. "Biao-mei, is that you?" Luhan asked and you looked up at that familiar voice.

 

"Luhan." You whispered and a fresh set of tears flowed down your face. The boys panicked at the sight of a female crying and did not know what to do.

 

"Youngil, don't cry okay? Buing buing." Sehun tried to cheer you up but you ignore him. You cried for a while more and the four of them just stayed by your side to comfort you.

 

"I'm fine." You finally said something and they sighed in relief. You got up but felt dizzy and lost your footing. All four reached out to you but you landed in the strong arms of Baekhyun.

 

"Youngil!" He supported you. This is the first time you heard him panicked. To you, he is always quiet and he does not talk much when he was with you. You thought that he does not like you but the truth is the exact opposite. Baekhyun finds you very interesting but he does not know you well. Baekhyun will be the normal Baekhyun around people he know and trust.

 

You tried to stand straight but you were too weak. Baekhyun touched your forehead. *She's burning up.* Baekhyun thought and immediately scooped you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter