Unexpected day

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sad Song-- Baek ah yeon 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYaH8EwEg_8

 

"They are no where to be found.." You pouted as you continued searching for them. Kai could not find you as he went to the opposite direction from the path you took. Giving up, you went back to the lunch room.

"Where's Kai?" Suho asked you.

"Kai? I don't know. Wasn't he here?" You asked back, confused.

"He said he was going to talk to you so he followed you out."

"But I didn't see him at all." You frowned.

"He's not picking up his phone." Xiumin told EXO.

"Strange.. he always picks up his phone.." D.O. mumbled.

"What if.. he got kidnapped?" Sehun asked and Tao whacked his head gently.

"Don't spout such nonsense. It might really come true." Tao chided.

"I say we go search for him." Lay suggested. The rest agreed and spilt up to find their friend.

Searching high and low and at every single spot in the school, Kai was still yet to be found. One hour has past and there was still no news of Kai. Feeling worried and frustrated, you finally decided to ask your brother for help. You whipped out your phone and call for Yunho, asking him to call for Kai. That way, Kai will be able to hear it as long as he is in the school. Seconds after you ended the call with Yunho, his secretary's voice was heard over the PA system, asking for Kai. After hearing the announcement, you met up with EXO and head over to Yunho's office. EXO was tired and dehydrated. Some sat on the couch while the others sat on the floor. As for you, you paced around in worry, afraid that Kai might really be in the hands of Infinite. You stopped pacing around and leaned against the wall, trying to think of any places Kai might go. Kai always find his classes boring but he never skips them. He is also someone who will inform others of where he is going to. However, this time Kai disappeared without a trace. EXO told Yunho what they know but it did not really help because they themselves have no idea what happened.

“Why don’t we track his phone?” Chen asked.

“It’s no use. I’ve already tried it and it can’t be tracked because his phone is off.” Yunho explained.

“How about we go to class and wait for him? He might be doing something important and might not want us to disturb him.” Chanyeol suggested. You took a look at EXO and sighed softly. You knew things were not that simple.

“You guys go back first. I’ll go look for him.” You said and went out of the office. EXO looked at each other.

“I’m going to help.” Kris stood up.

“Me too.” D.O. said.

“Count me in.” Baekhyun went after them. Suho looked at Yunho and Yunho nodded.

“Go and follow them. I’ll make an excuse for the 13 of you to skip classes. I’ll also ask the rest of SM to help too.” Yunho told the remaining eight. They stood up and followed their maknae leader.

 

The rest of SM went to search for Kai too but they just could not find him. *He might not even be in Seoul anymore. That might be the reason why we can’t find him at all..* You thought as you opened the door to your house. You were dead tired and so was EXO. They all looked like they had just ran a marathon. They sprawled all over the living room, sleeping like a dead log. Some were on the couch while others were on the floor and at the dinner table. You glanced at the clock and saw that it was already 1 a.m. You took down their blankets from their rooms and put it over them so that they will not catch a cold.

*I guess they were waiting for me to come home.* You smiled slightly at the 11 brothers in front of you. You decided not to wake them up as they were all sleeping so soundly. You took a shower before crawling onto your bed.

*Please be safe Jongin oppa. We will rescue you soon.* You silently prayed, knowing that Kai was already in the hands of Infinite.

 

++

“Youngil!”

“Minah unnie!” Minah and you squealed as you hugged each other. Even though you have only known Minah for a week, the both of you get along well like sisters. Shim Minah is 24 years old and she is already married to her wonderful husband, Kim Sunggyu. Sunggyu is the leader of Infinite, a famous gang in the South of Seoul. However, EXO and Infinite did not get along well at all. Only Minah and you are close friends. EXO and Infinite did not even bother to be friends as they were different from each other and hated each other’s guts. You did not know why they hated each other but you did not ask why since EXO and Infinite does not fight with each other. They may hate each other but they do not hurt or attack one another. EXO is warm and friendly while Infinite is cold and cruel to everyone except their loved ones. To EXO, Infinite is heartless and to Infinite, EXO is weak. Nevertheless, the grudges of the two gangs did not stop Minah and you from becoming friends even though you were the leader of EXO.

 

“Have anyone seen my dagger?” D.O. asked EXO. “You mean your precious dagger with your symbol on it? The one you never let anyone touch?” Luhan asked and D.O. nodded. Before Luhan could reply D.O., the door banged opened and everyone was shocked and surprised by the sudden intrude. Infinite broke into your house and you frowned at your ‘visitors’.

“What are you doing here?” You asked them. They ignored you and looked at their leader. Sun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter