Shot

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Evening sky-- Ailee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WqEp8nbgPg

 

 

“Did you get it?” Yunho asked Changmin and Changmin nodded, passing a microchip to Yunho. Yunho took the microchip and inserted it into his laptop. He looked through the contents before looking at Changmin. “Are you sure this is from Kyungsoo?” Yunho asked.

“We took it from his dagger. The dagger is his prized possession and he never lets anyone touch it or let it out of his sight so there is no way it was a set up.” Changmin confirmed.

“How long is it until they come here?” Yunho stood up from his seat.

“In around 5 minutes.”

“Get the rest ready.” Yunho instructed and Changmin left his room.

*Why? Why Kyungsoo of all people? I trusted him so much. Youngil trusted and love him so much. Why does he have to betray us?* Yunho punched the wall in anger.

 

“Says who?” Sehun asked Kai.

“Says me.” Kai answered back.

“Stop kidding yourself. Youngil will go on a date with me instead, right Youngil?” Sehun asked you.

“Have you guys forgotten that my boyfriend is right beside me?” You asked them as you hold D.O’s hand. The two of them pouted while D.O. kissed your temple. Suho opened the door to the HQ and led the way to EXO’s training room.

 

After training for around a few hours, Yunho came into the room with Super Junior, SHINee and some guards. Yunho purposely came in at a later time so that all of you will be worn out and will not have enough energy left to fight.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?” You went to him. Yunho looked at Jaejoong and Yoochun and nodded. The both of them grabbed onto you tightly, making you unable to move. EXO stand up and snarled at Yunho in reflexes. “Oppa! What are you doing?” You struggled but how could you possibly be stronger than two guys?

“Get him.” Yunho said and the rest charged towards EXO. EXO tried fighting them but with one against two to three skilled fighters, the handicapped one is bound to lose. Junsu and Changmin got D.O. and brought him to the centre of the room. The rest were at the side of the room. D.O. gulped his saliva in fear as he already knew why this was happening. Yunho went to him and glared at him coldly.

“Why? Why did you have to betray us?” Yunho asked.

“It’s all a misunderstanding. I didn’t betray you. In fact, I’m helping you.” D.O. bravely said.

“Giving information to the enemy is helping us?” Yunho scoffed.

“Hyung, what are you talking about?” Kris spoke and Yunho looked at him.

“This guy, Do Kyungsoo, betrayed SM. He spied on us and gave MoGui all of their plans.” Yunho announced.

“Nonsense! Hyung will never do something like this!” Kai shouted in outrage, angered that someone will accuse D.O. of doing such things.

“Hyung, there must be a misunderstanding. There is no way Kyungsoo will do something like that.” Suho spoke up for D.O. as well. One by one, each member of EXO started speaking up for D.O. D.O’s heart swelled in pain. He was wrong all along. He CAN trust EXO because they will believe him, no matter what happens.

Yunho raised his hand, signalling for silence and the room soon grew quiet. “We have evidence. How do you explain this?” Yunho showed D.O. the microchip. D.O. took

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter