A truth revealed

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Janus-- Boyfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Hq2Uyz_bIU

 

A week later~

“Yah! Get back here!” Yunho chased Junsu around your private hospital ward because Junsu played a prank on him. You laughed as you see your brother chased that duckbutt. Junsu ran out of the room and Yunho chased after him.

Ever since you have been shot, Yunho kept blaming himself. He didn’t talk to anyone even after your operation was a success. He only started showing emotions when you woke up. He cried and begged for your forgiveness and of course you gave it to him. You loved your brother even though you know that you two are not blood related. Nevertheless, you loved him like your family and will always forgive him no matter what wrong he did to you. He also listened to you and believed that D.O. is not the traitor he had been finding.

“Excuse me,” Someone knocked on the door.

“Come in.” You invited and the door was opened. In stepped in a pair of middle-aged couple and they had a strong aura of upper class and elegance. The woman went to you while the man placed the basket of fruits on the table.

“You must be Jung Youngil, right?” The woman took your hands in yours and you nodded, indicating that she is right.

“She really is a beauty.” The woman giggled and the man smiled.

“Um.. may I know who are you?” You asked them.

“Oh, excuse my rudeness. I am Im Jungah and that guy over there is my husband, Do Minsoo. We are Kyungsoo’s parents.” Mrs Do introduced and your eyes widened in surprised. You looked at them and smiled.

“I see, so that’s where Kyungie’s beauty came from.” You said and his father laughed.

“I thought she will be shocked and freaked out or something but instead she’s so calm. Kyungsoo really knows how to choose his girl.”

“Aww~ And they have nicknames for each other.” His mother cooed.

“Omma! Appa! What you are you two doing here?” D.O came into the room with Baekhyun, Yunho and Junsu.

“My baby boy!” Mrs Do hugged a blushing D.O. and the rest chuckled.

“Nice to meet you again, Mr and Mrs Do.” Yunho smiled and Mr Do nodded.

“It’s great to see you again Yunho. I assume Youngil is your sister?”

“She certainly is and I’m proud to be her brother.” Yunho your head and you beamed.

“And I can’t wait for you to be my daughter-in-law.” Mrs Do whispered but everyone heard her.

“Omma!” D.O. and you blush bright red and Yunho chuckled.

“I can’t wait for it to happen too. They are just perfect for each other.” Yunho smiled at the thought of you with D.O.

Mrs Do was about to agree with Yunho when she saw Baekhyun for the first time. “May I ask what is your name?” She asked Baekhyun.

“My name is Byun Baekhyun, Mdm.”

Mrs Do looked at him and felt a sense of familiarity. Her eyes went down to his neck and saw the same chain she gave her first son. *He looks like my baby Baekhyun, my first son. Even the chain is the same.*

“That’s a very interesting looking chain. Mind if I take a look?” She asked Baekhyun and Baekhyun unhook the chain and passed it to her. *It looks exactly like th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter