Trying to move on

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEY GUYS!! *WAVES* I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A POSTER FOR THIS STORY?? IF YES JUST PM ME OKIE?? :3

 

I wonder if you hurt like me-- 2AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhuVWznRDDs

 

You were feeling cold, numb and tired. Your tears were still flowing down as you lied on L.Joe's cold chest. "I'm sorry.. I'm so so sorry." You kept repeating these words. Your phone rang again and again, but you did not bother picking it up. It has been hours since the death of L.Joe but to you, it felt like decades. 

 

++

"Aish! Where is she?? Its already 2am in the morning!" Kris explained.

"We should go find her." Chen suggested.

"Yes we should. Even if she is very good in fighting, I have a feeling something bad happened." Suho agreed.

"Let's go to Admiral Park then. She said she was meeting someone there." Sehun told his hyungs and EXO went out to find their maknae leader. They walked in a hurry, afraid that something really happened to you.

"She's there and oh my god." Tao gasped at the sight in front of him. EXO turned to the direction Tao pointed in and was shocked as well. They slowly went to you and could hear you mumbling and crying to yourself.

"Youngil.." Lay called out to you but you did not hear him. No, you do not want to hear him or anything.

"Youngil," Chanyeol tried to pull you up but you shook his hand off and growled at them. Xiumin and Baekhyun tore you away from L.Joe and you screeched, pulling yourself away from them. You went back and hugged L.Joe and continued your mumbling. Kris looked at you and his heart hurt so much. Tears started falling down and he went to you, kneeling down on the floor.

"Youngil, it's oppa. Your Kris oppa. Please, look at me." He pleaded but you ignored him. "Please.. what do you want me to do so that you will look at me?"

"Byunghun.. I killed Byunghun.." You said.

"Shh.. you did not kill him. You did not kill anyone." He your hair but you shook your head.

"I killed him.. I was the one who did it."

"Youngil, let's go home okay? We will call the police." Luhan said.

"No, I'm not going to leave him. He.. he will wake up soon. Yea, that's right.. he promised me that he's okay. He's just taking a nap. After that he will wake up and be okay. He will wake up.. he will.."

"He's dead already!" Kai exploded.

"He's not!! He's not dead!!" You shouted back and cried harder. Kris got up and went to D.O.

"Just knock her out okay?" Kris said and D.O. nodded. D.O. went to you and hit the back of your head. You out and fell into the arms of D.O.

"Pabo." D.O. whispered before passing you to Kris.

 

++

"What do you mean you failed?!" He bellowed over the phone.

"This random guy went to help her. I didn't expect him to be there at all!" She defended herself.

"Aish!" The guy smashed his phone to the wall.

"Jung Youngil, just wait.. I will get you soon.."

 

++

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw that you are in your room. You sat up and glanced at the clock. It was already 4pm and you sighed. You ran your hands through your hair. You remembered what happened yesterday and your tears started rolling down again. No matter how much you wiped them, they just seemed to keep falling. You went to your table and took out the birthday gift that you wanted to give to L.Joe. It was a silver ring, around it was your name. It was the exact replica of the ring he gave you for your birthday. Only yours was pink in colour and has his name on it. You put the chain through the rings and wore both of the rings as a necklace.

You went to your door and was about to open it when you heard them talking. "She kept blaming herself. I don't know what to do. My heart hurts seeing her like this. All of our hearts do." Kris said.

"I'm going to get to the bottom of this. I just hope that she won't be sad anymore. Youngil is supposed to be a cheerful girl, not depressed." You heard Yunho said. You felt guilty at making them worry about you. You looked at your rings and kissed it.

*I'm sorry..* You thought and went out of them room. EXO and DBSK looked at you and Yunho went to you. He pulled you into his embrace and your hair.

"I'm sorry about what happened.." He murmured. You shook your head but started crying on his chest again.

"I'm sorry for making you guys worry about me.." You croaked.

 

++

Cries and best wishes were heard for the nth time that hour as people decked in black came to pay their respect to L.Joe. Yes, it is L.Joe's funeral and you were right beside L.Joe's mother, comforting her even though you needed comfort too. L.Joe's father was standing beside his wife. He did not cry even though you can clearly see his glassy eyes. You explained what happened to his parents and of course, also to the police. His parents did not blame you. Even though they knew L.Joe and you were together, they wanted L.Joe to marry Saerin because her family can help to boost L.Joe's family's business. They actually treated you like their daughter-in-law before Saerin came along.

"I'm so proud of him because he is willing to sacrifice himself for someone he loves dearly. He may not be with us physically but he was always be in our heart." His father said to you. As for the police, they are trying to find the mastermind of the killer. They did not charge you for killing two people that night because they believe it was out of self-defence. EXO was just standing around, protecting you while you are in your most vulnerable stage.

"You !! You killed my fiance!!" Saerin stomped to you and slapped you. EXO went to you and pulled Saerin away. Your tears fell and you wiped them.

"I'm sorry." You bowed 90 degrees.

"Saerin-ah, it's not Youngil's fault. She was a victim too." Mrs Lee tried to calm Saerin down.

"It's all her fault! If she didn't ask him for help, he wouldn't have died!" She screamed in anger and sadness. You could not take it anymore and ran away. You ran to your motorcycle and sped off as fast as you could, not caring if you exceeded the speed limit. You drove to your destination and parked the motorcycle. You stepped at the edge of the cliff and looked down. The water was choppy and wild, just the way you wanted it to be.

"Youngil!" You heard shouts behind you and you turned around.

"Don't come here!" You shouted when you felt EXO was too close to you.

"What do you think you are doing? Come back here!" Kai bellowed but you shook your head.

"This is the only way I can repay him and all those who are crying for him. I don't deserve to live. Why did he have to die while I get to live? It's isn't fair!" Kris wanted to say something but D.O. stopped him.

"Life isn't fair Youngil. Maybe it is destiny. Maybe God loves he more and wants him to be by his side as soon as possible? Maybe it is better if he dies because he won't have to suffer on earth. Remember what I told you? THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS COINCIDENCE. EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON and I believe there is a reason for his death." D.O. slowly walked to you as he talked.

"But-"

"Even if you jump down, it can never change the fact

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter