Do Kyungsoo

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Be mine- Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuejYoRbps

 

Hey guys, I've finally finished this chapter and I still hate myself for accidentally deleting this chapter. Anyway, since I can't really remember what I wrote, let's take this as the edited chapter. I've added information in as to why Youngil can open up to D.O. the moment she sees him because there was some confusion and my lovely readers don't get it. So I'm here to 'clear the air'.

 


He was humming a random song while strolling down the street he and his friends owns. He was on duty today, a duty to see if there are any fights or trouble on his land. He glanced at his watch and saw that his duty was going to end in a few minutes. He turned around the bend to meet up with one of his friends when he heard a loud piercing scream coming from the opposite direction. Without hesitating, he sprinted towards the source of the scream and saw you being pressed against the wall by three men. Without thinking, he ran towards you. He punched the first guy he could see in his face. He kicked the other in his stomach. He saw the last one looking at him, shocked. He kicked the third's shin before upper jabbing his jaw. He went to you and stood protectively in front of you. He does not know why he is so protective of you. He felt like you are one of his possessions, a possession he must protect till his last breath.

"Are you alright?" His deep and soothing voice rang in your ear and you managed to nod. You do not know who he is and why did he help you but you were thankful. The three guys stood up and looked in your direction.

"Hey, who are you? Get lost before we make you." The leader asked him.

*I want to beat the crap out of him so much but I don't want her to be injured.* He thought, looking at you from his side view. One of the three guys charged towards him and he did not hesitate to hit him back. There is no such thing as 'hesitation' and 'mercy' in his dictionary when he is fighting. He grabbed onto the guy's wrist and twisted it, producing a loud cracking sound. The guy screamed in pain. He raised his hand, making his palm faced him as he showed the three guys his ring.

"You..!" They gasped.

"Since you know who I am, get lost and don't make me see you on my land again or you will regret it." He threatened and they gulped their saliva down in fear. They ran away and he let out a relief sigh.

"Thank you." You bowed, your soft melodic voice filled the air as he took in your voice and tried to remember it.

"Aniya, it’s nothing." He waved his hands, indicating that what he did was nothing big. You bowed and took your groceries with you. He stood there while you walked away from him. Without realising it, he followed you quietly.

You noticed someone following and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter