Jung Youngil

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Crazy- Teen Top

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtxtDG2NkY

 

 

You straightened your uniform, checked that you had everything in your bag and headed out for school.

Your name is Jung Youngil and you are 19 years old this year and is in your first year at TOP High School. You are just an ordinary girl looking for an ordinary life. You do not like to look for trouble but somehow, you are like a trouble magnet. You live alone as your family stays in Australia.

Your school life is normal where there are nerds, average class people, Kingkas and Queenkas. For you, you fall under the category of 'nerds'. You love to study as you can excel in it. You love gathering information and learning new things.  

"Youngil-ah!" Saerin shouted your name when you reached the gates and you waved to her. Lee Saerin, your best friend and she is also one of the queenkas in school. The both of you are childhood friends, which explains why she still sticks with you despite you being a nerd.

"Saerin-ah." You hugged her and she giggled and hugged back. Saerin and you went into class and started gossiping about what's hot and what's not.

"Kyaah! Teen Top is here!" Screams filled the hallway as the girls are spazzing out by looking at their kingkas.

"It's Teen Top!" Saerin nudged your arm as Teen Top walked pass our class.

"Andddd soooo?? It's not like they are Gods or something. They are just better looking than other guys. It's no big deal." You shrugged your shoulders like they are no big deal. Well, to you they really ARE no big deal.

"No big deal? CAP has a y body, L.Joe is good at the violin and piano, Niel is good at singing, Chunji is super rich and is a gentleman, Ricky is super cute and Changjo is super smart. That, IS a big deal." Saerin disagreed with you. You were about to argue with her when the teacher came in. Thank God, or you will be talking about this the whole day.

 

++

School went by fast today.

"Annyeong!" Saerin hugged you before going into her car. You waved goodbye as her driver drove off. She will offer you a ride home every day but you will reject it as your houses are in different directions. You turned around and walked home. You love the path from the school to your house because it is peaceful. It is only a 25 minutes-walk and you will always walk past Admiral Park, a park near your home. The park is very fresh and it is your favourite place.  

You reached home an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter