The End of Bad Things and The Start of Good Things

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Before the Dawn -- Infinite

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8s8v9Mj8XM

 

“STOP!” A voice echoed through the warehouse and Sunggyu immediately stop after hearing the familiar voice.

“Omma..” Sunggyu trailed his words after seeing his mother-in-law in front of him. “Omma, how did you get here?” Sunggyu asked Mrs Shim.

“Woohyun told me your whereabouts when I called him just now. Sunggyu-ah, please stop. What you are doing is wrong.” Mrs Shim tried to persuade Sunggyu.

“Omma, what I am doing is not wrong. I am trying to get my revenge. They are the reason why Minah died. They are the reason why you lost a daughter, Mieun lost a sister and I lost my wife. They are the reason to your tears whenever you think that Minah is not around anymore. They are the reason to all of our misery.”

“No Sunggyu, they are not the reason. It is none of their fault. The fault lies in MoGui’s fault.” Mrs Shim walked to Sunggyu and showed him an envelope.

“MoGui? The strongest gang in China?!” Everyone exclaimed when they heard the name of the infamous gang in China. MoGui(魔鬼) means ‘Devil’ in Chinese.

“Trust me Sunggyu. I’ve already read this letter written by Minah and it really isn’t any of their fault.” Mrs Shim placed her hand on Sunggyu’s left shoulder and squeezed it lovingly. Sunggyu looked into his mother-in-law’s eyes. His release his hold on you and you ran away, hiding behind D.O.

D.O wrapped his arms around you and hugged you tightly. “I thought I almost lost you.” He whispered as he buried his face into the crook of your neck.

“I’m fine Kyungie. Thank you for coming to save me.” You whispered back. Meanwhile, Sunggyu took the envelope efrom Mrs Shim and he opened the envelope, taking out the letter inside.

 

Dear Sunggyu.

My dearest yeobu, by the time you are seeing this letter, it means that I am most probably dead. Do not cry for me as I never want to see you sad. Be strong and smile for me okay? I really love you and I want you to know that. All the time we spent together was memorable and I will never forget it. Move on and find another girl. You are still young and I do not want you to be single for the rest of your life because of me. Please move on but please do not forget about me.

I know, you most probably will think that I was killed by D.O. and by EXO because the dagger is D.O’s but it is not them. It was one of the men from MoGui, your enemy. He came into the house when you were not around. I was lucky enough to spot him in our room rummaging through the items in your drawer. I tried to stop him but I guess I was too weak. He mercilessly stabbed me with D.O’s dagger before running away. I knew I do not much time left and I would be dead by the time you reach home so I am writing this letter to you as fast as possible. I bet you can see that through my untidy handwriting and blood stains all over the paper. I know that you will go after EXO as you did not even like them from the start but my death have nothing to with them. I hope you do not go and hurt them, especially Youngil.

Please take care of my mother, sister and Youngil for me. Thank you for being with me all this time and do not forget my love for you.

I love you.

Love,

Shim Minah.

 

By the time Sunggyu finished reading the letter, he was already on the ground on his knees, crying. Infinite went to comfort their leader but they know that nothing can make him happy now.

“I found the letter when I was rummaging through her stuff. It was in her favourite book. I’m sorry I didn’t manage to find the letter earlier.” Mrs Shim sobbed as well. Sunggyu shook his head and got up. He went to Mrs Shim and hugged her tightly.

“Thank you omma. Thank you for finding this letter. This is the last thing Minah left for me and it is very important to me.” He then pulled away and looked at EXO.

“I’m sorry.” He whispered and ran out of the warehouse.

“Hyung!” Infinite shouted after their leader.

“Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol, go after him.” Dongwoo instructed and the three of them ran after Sunggyu.

“I’m really sorry about everything.” Dongwoo bowed and apologised to all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter