Brother

There Is No Such Thing as 'Coincidence'[EDITING IN PROGRESS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I got you-- NS Yoonji

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z-JvfjSTEY

 

 

"Youngil! Youngil please open the door! I will do anything for you to open this damn door right now!" L.Joe banged on your door.

 

"Shut the freaking hell up! It's only 6 in the morning!" Your neighbour shouted but L.Joe ignored him. He has been outside your door since yesterday afternoon.

 

"Aren't you going to school?" He shouted but you did not reply. Of course you did not reply because you are currently staying at EXO's dorm. You know Teen Top will come to find you and you did not want to see them.

 

 

++

 

You sat up and looked at your phone. L.Joe and Teen Top had been calling you and sending you messages since the incident happened but you off your phone. Someone knocked the door and you kept your phone.

 

"Youngil-ah, are you going to school?" Kris came into Tao's room. You slept in Tao's room while Tao slept with D.O and Kai. You were not sure whether you should go or not after yesterday's incident.

 

"Oppa, can I choose not to go?" You asked as you played with the pillow.

 

"Of course. It is only a week till the holidays. I know you do not want to see any of them so shall we just skip the whole week of school and return only on the first day after the holidays?" Kris asked.

 

"Is it possible to do that?" You asked and he rolled his eyes.

 

"Pabo, did you really forget who owns TOP High or are you playing dumb? Oh, by the way, your brother said that he wants to change the school's name to SM High." He informed you.

 

"He wants to change his school to the same name as his group of gangs?" You chuckled at the idea your brother have.

 

"Well, although he recently became the chairman, he does have all rights to change the name he wants to so just let him be." Kris shrugged it off.

 

"Kris, he's here." Xiumin came into the room.

 

"Ara. I'll go out for a while." Kris told you and he went out of the room. You lay back down on the bed and sighed, trying not to think about the bad things that happened.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter