Chapter 7: She's a Gangster!!!

Opposites Attract

 

============================================================

 

 

After Kyungsoo successfully parked the motorcycle in front of his house, he instantly went inside his house to check on her.

 

He opened the door and stretched his neck to see her. She’s at his bed. And she didn’t even move an inch. “She’s still asleep.” Kyungsoo mumbled as he walked towards her, careful enough not to make unnecessary sounds.

 

When he was by her bedside, he took the chance to stare at her. She looks like a doll when she’s asleep. And she’s really cute. *But Yoonjo is cuter.* But when she’s awake, she’s really different. Really different.

 

His gaze went down to her arms. *She has so many blisters and wounds. Her body was wounded but her face wasn’t.* He shook his head in amusement. *How did that happen?*

 

*Why was she beaten last night?* Kyungsoo thought as he leaned closer to her. And the first thing he noticed in her face was her eyelashes.

 

He leaned in a little more closer. “Wow. Her eyelashes are very long.” He absentmindedly mumbled while touching her long eyelashes in amazement.

 

Suddenly he heard his stomach grumble. Kyungsoo held his stomach. *Maybe I should cook something for me and also for her.* He thought as he was about to stand up but someone pulled him to the bed.

 

Obviously, it was her. She pinned him to the bed with her right arm on top of his throat and she placed her left palm on the bed for support, got on top of Kyungsoo and gave him a glare. A very cold one.

 

“Where’s my bike?” She asked with a cold stare.

 

*Wow. She’s asking about her motorcycle first not even bothering to say ‘Thank you’ to me. Or asking where she is and who I am. Just how much is that motorcycle that it’s so precious to her?* Kyungsoo thought.

 

“Outside.” He answered as he looked away. It was kinda awkward for him since he doesn’t get really close with girls. And she’s literally close to him.

 

“Who are you? Where am I?” she asked as she looked around the room.

 

*How was she able to stand up and pin me down? She had so many injuries.* He thought as he eyed her.

 

Then she turned to him. “How much do want for ransom?” She asked with a bored face.

 

*Ransom? What is she talking about? Do I look like a kidnapper?*

 

 Kyungsoo frowned. “What are you saying? I found you on the street last night and I helped you. Don’t you remember me? I’m the guy you saved yesterday morning.” He said as he smiled awkwardly.

 

With that, she narrowed her eyes and leaned closer to Kyungsoo

 

Kyungsoo blushed. The distance of their faces are merely two or three inches.

 

THUMP..THUMP…THUMP..

 

Kyungsoo gulped. *What the heck. A girl who isn’t Yoonjo is making my heart beat a bit faster.* He thought as he looked away.

 

Then she smiled while nodding. “Ah..Kitty.” She said with a playful smirk.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. *Of all of the things she’ll remember me for why that word? Why did she have to say Kitty?*

 

She was about to get off him but when she was trying to stand up, her back ached as she stretched it, making her wince in pain.

 

“Are you alright?” He asked her worriedly.

 

“I am.. my back just hurt.” She said as she tried to look at her back but when she saw that her clothes we’re not her’s, she started panicking and hitting Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo tried to shield himself with his arms. “Aish. Why? Why are you hitting me?” He asked while accepting all her attacks. He couldn’t even do anything. Plus, she’s a girl. And she’s wounded.

 

She pulled him up using his collar. “You! What did you do to me last night?!” She exclaimed in anger.

 

*Last night?* Kyungsoo thought. “I…treated your wounds and….changed your clothes.” Kyungsoo explained innocently.

 

“You ert! ert! ert!” She exclaimed as she shook him to and fro.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. “It’s not like that! I’m not that kind of person! Besides, I applied ointment on your wounds!” He explained while she was shaking him.

 

“With those big eyes of yours, you didn’t see anything?!” She asked as she grabbed him by his collar and pulled him closer to her.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head multiple times. *She’s really scary.* He thought. “I really did not.”

 

She sighed as she finally released him. *Finally.* Slowly, she got off him and she started to walk away. “Just who told you to help me?” She mumbled as she walked outside of the door.

 

Kyungsoo irritatedly straightened his collar which she just crumpled a few minutes ago and followed her out. “I was returning the favor. You helped me before remember? It’s common courtesy.” He said with a fake smile. *This girl really has no manners.*

 

She went downstairs and walked straight to the couch. “Yah! I’m hungry. Buy me food.” She ordered as she sat on the couch.

 

Kyungsoo blinked. *Did she just call me ‘Yah?’* “You!” He irritatedly mumbled as he pointed an accusing finger at her.

 

She smirked. “What? You’re returning the favor right?”

 

He just sighed and went towards the kitchen. *It’s okay D.O Something good will happen after your sufferings.* He convinced himself as he glanced at her.

 

She was there sitting way too comfortably on the couch while watching the television with her bored face.

 

“What are you doing there? Didn’t I tell you to buy me food?” She asked without looking at him. She’s busy changing the channels.

 

Kyungsoo puffed up his cheeks. *She’s bossy too.* “I’ll just cook.” He said while preparing the ramyun.

 

She turned to him. “You can cook? Are you even a licensed chef?” She asked. Shock is written all over her face.

 

Kyungsoo gave her a -__- face. “I can and I don’t need a license to cook.” He said while turning the stove on.

 

“Just make sure it’s tasty.” She warned as she pointed the remote control at him.

 

“Arasso.” He answered with a pout.

 

 

..

 

 

While he was cooking,

 

Kyungsoo thought of something. She was there, sitting comfortably in front of the TV while him? He’s cooking for her. *Why am I even following her orders? She’s a stranger. What if she just randomly kills me?* He thought as he stopped chopping the onions.

 

He secretly watched her. She was still sitting comfortably at the couch while touching her bruised arm. She frowned at her wounds.

 

She was involved in a fight yesterday and she knows how to fight.

She has a motorcycle.

She has bad manners.

Doesn’t that also make her a gangster?

And gangsters.. are bad right?

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he gulped upon realization. *Oh no. My life is in danger.*

 

 

===========================================================