Chapter 12: Staying Over

Opposites Attract

 

 

=============================================================

 

 

 

Chanyeol’s party already ended and now, Kyungsoo just arrived at his house.

As he twisted the knob inside, he roamed his eyes around the area first. *She’s not here.* He thought as I sighed and went inside.

 

*What am I so depressed about? Isn’t it good that the annoying girl is gone? Yeah. It’s good. Really good Kyungsoo. Now you can go to sleep peacefully.* He thought as he nodded.

 

But before he went to his room, he went to check the spare room. *Who knows right? Maybe she's hiding there or something.*

 

As he opened the door, he saw no one. He breathed deeply in contentment. *Okay. I’ll really sleep now.* He thought as he walked towards his room.

 

As he went inside my room, his eyes widened as he saw her. She was sitting on the bed while eating pizza.

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” He asked with widened eyes.

 

She turned to him while she chewed on her pizza. “Oh, you’re home.” She smiled.

 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow at her. “Get off my bed. What if pizza crumbs fell there?”He said as he walked towards his bed and pushed her away. She stood up and took the box with her. “Clean freak.” She murmured as she glared at him.

 

He dusted off the crumbs that were on the bed with a frown. *Ahhhh. How am I going to sleep with these?* He turned to her. She was still holding the box while chewing on a pizza. “Where did you get that?” He asked as he pointed at the box she was holding.

 

“It came out after I recited a few magical words~” She said like a kid while she made circular motions with her forefinger.

 

Kyungsoo looked at her intensely.

 

“Geez. I bought it of course.” She rolled her eyes.

 

“Where did you get the money?” He asked curiously.

 

“I’m rich.” She shrugged.

 

*She’s joking again.* Kyungsoo thought as he shook his head and sighed.

 

“More importantly, why are you here?” He asked.

 

“Those ugly guys.. they destroyed the place where I stay. So, I’m staying here.” She declared in a proud tone.

 

Kyungsoo gawked at her. “No! You can’t!” He protested.

 

“I saved your life right? That’s it. I’m staying here.” She said as she walked out of my room while eating her pizza.

 

Kyungsoo followed her out. *She can’t stay here. She just can’t. Why do I have to live with a girl? I have to make her go away.*

 

She went to the couch and continued eating there. “I’m sorry. You can’t stay here.” Kyungsoo explained as he sat beside her.

 

She turned to him. “Sorry. No matter what, I’m staying here.” She said with a fake apologetic look.

 

Kyungsoo sighed. She’s REALLY hard headed. “This is my house. And I’m not allowing you to stay. Go away now.” He said as he pointed to the door, indicating her to leave.

 

“Without me, you could’ve been dead now. And I helped you last time remember? I’m staying here. End of conversation.” She said as she glared at him.

 

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip while trying to think of a good alibi. “I don’t even know your name! And why---“

 

“Jung Hana.” She cut him off with an irritated scowl.

 

*Jung …Hana? That’s somewhat.. a lovely name for someone who’s bad-mannered like her.* Kyungsoo thought as he stared at her.

 

Hana placed her hands over her chest. “I know my name doesn’t suit me. I didn’t pick it for myself. Blame my parents. By the way your name too.” She grumbled.

 

Kyungsoo twitched. How dare she say that my name ? “What about my neighbors? What will they think if they knew that you’re staying here?!” He panicked.

 

Oh right. The neighbors. The Ahjummas and Ajusshis who always praise me because I’m very dependable and kind. I’m not concerned of my image. I just don’t want to be the center of attraction. I don’t want rumors.

 

She frowned. “If they dare to gossip about me, I’ll break every bone in their body.” She said murderously.

 

Kyungsoo gulped. *She’s really scary.* All he can do is sigh. *I can’t believe this is really happening to me.* He thought as he shook his head.

 

 

===============================================================