Chapter 23: Pororo, the

Opposites Attract

 

 

=================================================================

 

 

Kyungsoo frowned deeply as he stared at Hana. “Do I really have to do this?” He asked with a groan.

Hana smiled. “Of course. I saved your life from those jerks. You should atleast show your gratitude to me. Right?”

Kyungsoo stared at the products in front of him. Cleansers. Toners. Moisturizers. Creams. And many more beauty products were in Hana’s drawer. No. It was in HIS drawer. He immediately shook his head. “I don’t know how to----“

“I’ll tell you what to do.” Hana cut him off with a grin.

She was asking him to help her apply beauty products in her face because she can’t do it. Her arm is still hurting badly and she couldn’t even move it.

“So you have a skin care routine?” Kyungsoo asked her, trying to change the topic. But ended up not being able to change it though. Hana nodded at him. “Obviously.”

Kyungsoo eyed her. He still couldn’t believe that Hana was actually like this. He personally thought she was the kind of girl who doesn’t care about her face. But it seems like he was wrong. Because she does. She really does.

 

 

 

 

“So the first one we have to use is the cleanser, then the toner then the moisturizer and lastly, the eye cream.” Hana said as she pointed to different products.

Kyungsoo nodded. *Well, it doesn’t really look that hard…* He thought as he took the cleanser. “This is the first one right?” He asked Hana. She nodded as she closed her eyes and leaned forward to him.

Kyungsoo squeezed the bottle and the spread the cleanser in his hands. He rubbed his palms together and turned to Hana. Her eyes were closed. She was waiting for him to apply the cleanser on her face. But instead of doing that, Kyungsoo stood there, watching her in awe.

*I know Hana is good looking. But I never thought she was this beautiful.* Kyungsoo thought as he continued staring at her just like a complete idiot. His heartbeat becomes faster every single second.

“How long am I going to wait huh? Slowpoke.” Hana mumbled in irritation.

Kyungsoo immediately snapped out of his thoughts. “I.. uh. Sorry. It was kinda hard squeezing it out. The pump is kinda.. uh.. it’s not working properly.” Kyungsoo reasoned out as his cheeks turned to a bright shade of red. Good thing Hana’s eyes were still closed.

*I won’t look at her so I won’t space out.* Kyungsoo thought as he placed his hands on her face and looked anywhere but not at her face. Why? He didn’t know either. He thought it was the best way so that he won’t space out anymore.

“You should massage my face.” Hana commanded him.

*Seriously. Jung Hana always makes me do things I never even thought of doing before.* He thought as he gently massaged her face while still looking away. He couldn’t see what he was doing and he wasn’t aware that the cleanser already stung Hana’s eyes.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Hana cried out in pain.

Kyungsoo turned to her. “Why? What happened?” He asked.

“My eyes! Water! It stings!” She exclaimed as she tried to rub her eyes to lessen the pain but it only made things worse.

 

..

 

“You did it on purpose didn’t you?” Hana accused him with a glare as she removed excess water on her face with her hand. She just finished washing off the cleanser on her face.

Kyungsoo shook his head as he gave her a towel. “I didn’t.” He mumbled innocently.

Hana just ignored him and continued wiping her face with her left arm.

Kyungsoo eyed her. *She’s having difficulties using her right arm. * He thought with a frown.

As he watched her wipe her face, he thought of something. “Now that I think about it, you can’t even use your hand to wash your face properly. How will you take a bath?” Kyungsoo asked as he thought about it.

Hana blinked as she turned to him. Well, for some point, he was right. But of course she doesn’t want to admit that. Hana eyed him and smirked. “You know what? This is a proof that you’re actually a ert.” She mumbled as she shook her head, eyeing him suspiciously.

Kyungsoo blushed as he shook his head. “No! I was just thinking about it. You can’t even use your arm----“

Hana leaned towards him. “Thinking about it? You were imagining it?” She asked him.

“NO! I---“

Hana faked a surprise reaction as she shook her head. “I never thought you were like this. I’ve always thought you were innocent and such. But I guess I was wrong. It was the complete opposite.” She told him in disbelief.

“I’m not like that!”Kyungsoo defended himself. His cheeks were red from embarrassment.

Hana narrowed her eyes at him. “You’re blushing. You’re still thinking about it? Stop including me in your weird fantasies. ert.” She told him before walking out of the bathroom. Leaving Kyungsoo there, not even giving the chance to explain his side.

Hana silently chuckled as she walked out. *Teasing Kyungsoo is always fun.* She thought as she smiled.

Kyungsoo immediately followed her out. “Hana! It’s not like that I swear! I was just concerned!” Kyungsoo explained.

Hana covered her ears as she walked towards the couch and turned the TV on using the remote. “I’m not listening.”

Kyungsoo sat beside her. “You’re making fun of me aren’t you?” He eyed her.

Hana turned to him. “ert.” She whispered as she shook her head.

Kyungsoo sighed. “I SAID IT’S NOT LIKE THAT!”

“Stop denying it y Pororo.” Hana mumbled.

“I’m not a ert!”

“You are.”

“I’M NOT!”

“Whatever.”

“I SAID I’M NOT A ERT!”

 

 

===============================================================