Chapter 18: Pororo's Girlfriend

Opposites Attract

 

 

 

 

 

==============================================================

 

 

As soon as Kyungsoo's friends left,

 

“Why did you do that?!” Kyungsoo whined as he started to lecture Hana. “Now they won’t believe me no matter what I say!” He added in frustration.

 

Hana looked up from the TV screen and glared at him. “If you told me that they were your friends then I wouldn’t be so worried and such!” She exclaimed and defended her side. “Plus, you pushed me to the bed!” She pointed out.

 

Kyungsoo’s brows furrowed. For him, her answer was not enough. “But that doesn’t hurt!”

 

“Whatever.” Hana mumbled as she tore her eyes away from him and changed the channels of the TV out of boredom.

 

“What about my problem? My friends really thinks that you’re my girlfriend!” He whined as he stomped his foot.

 

He was annoyed. Well not to the point that he wants to kick Hana out of his house. He actually.. wanted to keep her. Not for forever. But he felt like she needed someone to be with. And yes. She was annoying sometimes. But he believes she's a good person. It's just that, she has lots of things she's not telling him. Yet.

 

But as of now.. he was really annoyed. Because his friends thought that he kept everything about Hana from them. Plus, they thought he doesn't like Yoonjo anymore. It's not like it's a big deal but surprisingly, it affects him. *What if Yoonjo knew he had a girlfriend?* That was what was going on inside his mind. Well not that Yoonjo likes him back. But he just can't help but have a little bit of hope. So that explains why he was annoyed. 

 

“Being mistaken as my boyfriend is an honor to someone like you.” Hana said in a matter-of-fact tone. 

 

Kyungsoo inwardly rolled his eyes and tried to calm down. What does he expect? Jung Hana was never the person you can easily talk to without being annoyed.

 

“Are you worried about that Yoonjo girl?” He heard her ask. *How did she know about her?*

 

A small blush crept up in his cheeks as he quickly shook his head. “No!”

 

Hana made a face at him. Kyungsoo was never a good liar. Sure she doesn't know him that well but, anyone can easily tell that he is lying. “If you’re that worried, then just tell them we broke up. That’s it.” She said like it was the easiest thing to do.

 

“You don’t understand it.” Kyungsoo sadly mumbled as he walked away.

 

 

 

....

 

 

 

Suddenly, he heard Hana shouting from the living room. “Kyungsoo-ya! Come here! Hurry!” She shouted making Kyungsoo slightly panicked.

 

“What?” He asked as he paced towards her. *Now what could be the problem?*

 

Hana pointed to the screen with a serious look on her face. “You look the same.”

 

Kyungsoo looked at the screen. His lip twitched to the side as he tried to remain calm. It was a show for the kids. Pororo. The penguin something that has an eyeglass thingy. Then he turned to Hana with a glare. “You’re crazy.”

 

Hana smiled. “But you look the same! Your eyes are the same and you look like a penguin!” She insisted with overflowing excitement.

 

“I think that’s something you should say when I’m not around.” Kyungsoo faked a smile and walked away.

 

“From now on, I’ll call you Pororo.” He heard her say but chose to ignore it.

 

“Don’t ever call me that.” Kyungsoo threatened her.

 

“Why? Do you prefer to be called Crongsoo?” She said as she grinned.

 

*She's really crazy.* Kyungsoo thought as he shook his head, not noticing the small smile escaping his lips.

 

 

....

 

 

Kyungsoo silently walked towards the cafeteria where he was supposed to meet his friends like the usual. He gave them his normal smile as he sat beside Sehun. "Hi guys!" He casually greeted.

 

Sehun gave him a look. "Here comes the hyung who has alot of secrets."

 

Kyungsoo blinked at him innocently. "Huh?"

 

"He's saying you didn't tell us about your girlfriend." Suho told him.

 

"Hot girlfriend." Chanyeol corrected.

 

"Girlfriend?" He asked with wide eyes.

 

Kai smirked. "Here he goes again, trying to hide everything about his girlfriend."

 

Finally, the idea has sunk inside Kyungsoo brain. His girlfriend was supposedly Jung Hana. Oh yeah. She took revenge on him for pushing her to the bed. Now he remembers. 

 

Kyungsoo sighed. "Look guys, it's not what you think. We---"

 

"She's your girlfriend. And she's pretty and she seems to be nice. What's wrong with her? Why are you trying to cover it up?" Baekhyun asked with a pout.

 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. *You're right. She SEEMS nice. But she's not that nice.* 

 

Suho butted in. 'What were you trying to say earlier?" he asked.

 

"We already broke up." He declared with a hint of nervousness in his voice. What will he do if they did not buy it? Don't worry Kyungsoo. They'll believe you. For sure they will. They will. They will They---

 

"Liar!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he pointed an accusing finger at him.

 

That's it. They didn't believe him. Oh great.

 

"But we really broke up." He tried to lie once more.

 

Baekhyun gave him a horrified look. "After going to bed with her you broke up with her just like that?"

 

Kai covered Sehun's ears. "He's underaged. Who knows he might do this too because of a certain someone." he said as he eyed Kyungsoo.

 

"Hey! We're not like that! I just pushed her! That's nothing big!" Kyungsoo tried to defend himself.

 

"But you pushed her to the bed." Suho added.

 

"That means.. you..." Chanyeol mumbled as he acted disgusted.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. "No Chanyeol. I'm not like you."

 

"You know, you can just simply tell us that she's you're girlfriend. It's not like we'll object or anything. Were actually fine with it." Suho explained with a smile.

 

"Atleast you have proved that you're not gay." Kai added with a sly smile.

 

Kyungsoo turned to him with a glare. "I'm not gay."

 

Baekhyun flashed him a grin. "That means she's really your girlfriend!" He beamed.

 

Kyungsoo smiled. *This is the only way I can think of. I don't want Kai to tease me gay again. Not that it's true. But I hate being associated with that word.* Kyungsoo thought with determination.

 

He chuckled and looked at his friends. "Okay. Guys. You got me. She's really my girlfriend. Sorry for keeping it a secret." He said as he scratched the back of his neck.

 

His friends cheered for him. And Kyungsoo faked a smile in return.

 

"See? I told you she's really his girlfriend. Now give me 20,000 won!" Baekhyun said as he held out his palm to Kai. Kai rolled his eyes and shook his head. "Later."

 

*So they were just making a bet out of me.* Kyungsoo thought as his lips twitched to the side. *Are these guys here really my friends?*

 

"So you have a girlfriend?" A voice asked.

 

"I already said 'Yes' right? Why are you guys making me repeat what I said over and over?" He whined as he looked at his friends. It wasn't Sehun. Baekhyun and Kai were settling their bet. Suho was just giving me his angel smile. And Chanyeol was trying to suppress his laugh. *Just who is the one who asked me?* Kyungsoo thought as he looked back.

 

 

 

 

It was none other than Oh Yoonjo.

 

 

 

==============================================================