Chapter 3: Hana

Opposites Attract

 

 

===============================================================

 

Hana rested her head on the concrete wall as she sighed. “Those morons ran away again.” She cursed while she kicked a can of soda next to her foot.

 

It reached the next street with a loud clink. Hana smirked, satisfied with her skills. “I’m as great as ever.” She mumbled as she walked away from the alley.

 

Hana was currently to trying to catch the group of guys whom she learned to hate. They were always trying to beat her because she defeated them on a motorcycle race and because they also tried to steal her beloved motorcycle before. But since she was great, they lost to her. The fact is, they couldn’t stand losing to a girl that’s why until now, they are messing with Hana.

 

*But I’m kinda used to it. Since I was five, I learnt how to fight. That’s not because I want to. It’s because I was forced to. Because I have to.* She thought as she deeply sighed.

 

“Just where did they go? Did they change their hideout?” She mumbled as she walked around Seoul aimlessly.

 

While she was walking around, she passed by tons of different people. And she just passed by them quietly. Not even bothering to catch a glimpse of them. As she passed by they started to gossip about her. *Here we go again. Let’s see if I have a new rumor about me.* She thought with a bored expression on her face, ready to hear the rumors she has always been hearing.

 

“That’s her! The scary girl is here again!”

“She’s a murderer!”

“I heard she works for a mafia!”

“She’s selling drugs!”

“She’s coming this way! Let’s hide! She might kill us!”

Hana carelessly walked past them as she rolled her eyes to the side. “Idiots.” She cursed.

“She’s hot. Isn’t she a dancer on the club?”

 

Hana stopped walking and turned to the guy who said she was a dancer on the club.

 

He was about to ran away but with her fast reflexes, she managed to grab his collar.

 

Hana glared at him which made him sweat real hard. “You wanna die?” She hissed at him dangerously.

 

He quickly shook his head. “I’m sorry. I.. really---“ A punch from Hana landed on his stomach even before he could finish talking. He groaned loudly as he knelt at the ground because of the pain.

 

*Serves you right.* Hana thought with a smirk.

 

 The people surrounding them began gossiping again. Hana was considering of just ignoring them but since she was pissed off, she glared at them and they instantly stopped.  

 

Everyday, as Jung Hana walked on the street, countless rumors starts. She doesn’t know who started it. But she was used to it. It became a part of her everyday life.

 

She went to the parking lot and started the engine of her beloved motorcycle. “We’re going out today.” She mumbled with a smile as she hopped onto her motorcycle and drove off.

 

While she was driving, her stomach grumbled. *I’m hungry. I’ll buy snacks first.* She thought as she parked her bike on the empty lane. As she was about to leave,

 

“HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!”

 

She suddenly heard someone crying for help. Hana ran towards her bike with a smirk and started the engine. *Looks like the morons are here.*

 

 

===============================================================