Chapter 17: Visitors?

Opposites Attract

 

 

 

==============================================================

 

 

 

A usual Sunday morning.

 

Hana was watching the TV and Kyungsoo was washing the dishes. Of course Kyungsoo’s the one who washes the dishes. You can’t expect Hana to do those or the plates will be broken. She couldn’t even do a very simple job so that means she can’t do the difficult ones.

 

DING.. DONG.. DING.. DONG..

 

The doorbell rang. Hana and Kyungsoo turned to each other with domineering glares. None one dared to look away because that’s a sign of defeat.

 

Finally, Hana looked away.

 

*Victory!* Kyungsoo thought as he pumped his fist in the air.

 

“Enough. Go answer the doorbell.” Hana ordered him sternly.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened.”What? Why me? You’re the one who looked away—“

 

“Shut up and go. This is your house. That’s your door. Go answer it.” She said as she flipped the channels of the TV lazily.

 

*I don’t really understand but no matter what I do, she always wins in the end.* Kyungsoo sighed and removed his rubber gloves and headed to the door with heavy footsteps.

 

 

As he opened the door,

 

5 familiar faces greeted him. Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Sehun. They grinned as they greeted him one by one.

 

“Kyungsoo!”

“I hope you don’t mind us visiting you.”

“Hyung! Your place looks neat.”

“D.O aboji!”

“Hey Kyung. We’re barging in okay?”

 

Kyungsoo eye’s widened as he blocked the entrance. *They will see Hana if they will go inside.*

 

“No. Guys. My house is a bit.. dirty. It’s ..eww. Uh.. Gross. You know. Please visit some other time.” He reasoned out.

 

“It’s okay. Chanyeol’s house is messier than this for sure.” Suho smiled.

 

“Yah!” Chanyeol exclaimed as he glared at Suho.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head. “You really can’t go in.”

 

Kai narrowed his eyes. “You’re hiding something aren’t you?”

 

Kyungsoo’s already wide eyes widened. “No! I was… uh..”

 

“He’s probably cooking and he doesn’t want us to have a share of it!” Baekhyun twitched. He’s saying that because among all of them, he’s the one who had the biggest appetite.

 

Kyungsoo scratched the back of his head. *I can’t really do anything about this.* “Please just visit me other time. I’m really busy right now.”

 

Sehun shook his head. “No. Were definitely barging in.” He declared and the rest of EXO nodded.

 

Kyungsoo eyed Sehun. *What’s with this maknae becoming so domineering?!*

 

Kyungsoo stopped them. “Wait here for a few minutes. I’ll just clean for a bit. Okay? Just wait.” He said as he closed the door and locked it ignoring his friends’ yells.

 

“Who’s that?” Hana asked as she went to him. Kyungsoo have no time to explain and he quickly pulled Hana upstairs.

 

“Why? What’s happening?!” She asked him. But Kyungsoo did not answer, instead, he pushed her inside his room. Hana caught his arm and tried to stop him. All she wanted was an explanation. She was worried that there were police or anyone outside. Because if it’s the police, for sure, they’ll send her back home. That’s why she wanted to know who were the visitors.

 

“Just who are they?” She asked him.

 

“I have no time to explain. Just stay here. Don’t go out no matter what okay?” he asked as he pushed Hana to his bed and quickly went out the room. “I promise to cook delicious supper later!” He added as he locked the door, leaving the frustrated Hana inside.

 

 

----

 

 

Kyungsoo hurried downstairs and opened the door for his friends with a smile. “You can come in now.” He said as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

 

His 5 friends gleefully went inside. Kyungsoo eyed them. *I’m so dead after this.* he thought as he shook his head.

 

 

---

 

 

Hana tried to open the door but she couldn’t. It was locked. *Damn that Do Kyungsoo! He even pushed me to the bed! I’m really going to get out from this room and give him his lesson for pushing me.*

 

“Yah! Do Kyungsoo!” She shouted as she banged on the door loudly. *You’ll be really dead once I get out from this room!* She thought.

 

With that, Hana stood up and walked towards the window. She opened it and looked at the ground. She measured it, analyzing if she could jump that high. A smirk came up to her face. *I can be alive after jumping from this.*

 

 

---

 

 

Baekhyun happily chewed on his food while bobbing his head up and down, approving the delicious taste of it.

 

“You’re really an awesome cook.” Suho praised Kyungsoo.

 

Sehun nodded. “Suho hyung is right.” he smiled at Kyungsoo.

 

*Hurry up and finish eating so that you can leave!* Kyungsoo thought as he faked a smile at them. “Don’t you have to go?” He asked.

 

“Are you asking us to leave?” Kai asked with a smirk.

 

Chanyeol pouted. “That’s bad hyung!”

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he shook his head. “No.. I was just thinking if you have something to do.” He explained.

 

Suddenly they heard a noise upstairs. It was a loud banging sound.

 

“What was that?” Baekhyun asked in shock.

 

All 5 of them turned to Kyungsoo. *That’s Hana. Probably.* He thought. “That’s nothing. Maybe just a cat from somewhere.” He nervously laughed.

 

*Why can’t Hana just calm down?* He thought as he bit his lip.

 

He locked Hana in his room because he didn’t want his friends to see her because they will think of it the wrong way. Specially Chanyeol and Kai.

 

Suddenly the front door opened. It was Hana for sure. And no matter what he do or say, he knew can’t cover it up so he just sighed.

 

“Yah Kyungsoo! How can you push me to the bed just like that?!” She shouted as she made her way to the kitchen. Not knowing that Kyungsoo has visitors.

 

All of them turned to Kyungsoo in confusion. *Who was the girl shouting just now? And why did Kyungsoo push her to the bed?* They thought. Kyungsoo just placed his palm on his forehead with a sigh.

 

As she went to the kitchen she saw 5 unfamiliar faces gaping at her. Hana turned to Kyungsoo with a curious look. “You had ...visitors?”

 

“..kinda.” Kyungsoo answered with a straight face.

 

Sehun was watching Hana intently.

 

“Stop staring at her Sehun-ah.” Kyungsoo whispered at him. *She might tear out your eyes.*

 

“Why? Are you jealous?” Suho teased. Maybe he already assumed that she was my girlfriend.

 

Kyungsoo’s eyes widened as he shook his head. “Why would I be?”

 

“But why did you push her to the bed?” Kai smirked.

 

“He pushed her to the bed?!” Baekhyun asked as his eyes widened.

 

Kyungsoo narrowed his eyes on him. *Why does he make everything sound so wrong?!* He thought.

 

“You really did that? I thought you like Yoonjo?” Chanyeol asked.

 

Sehun suddenly asked Hana. “Are you hyung’s girlfriend?” He asked her innocently.

 

Hana turned to Kyungsoo with a small smile. *This is my revenge because you pushed me earlier.* She thought. “Yes. I’m Kyungie’s girlfriend.” She lied as she smiled sweetly to Kyungsoo who was silently glaring at her.

 

“You never told us this!” Baekhyun pouted as he slapped Kyungsoo’s arm, making him wince in pain.

 

“It’s not true. She was just kidding. She---“

 

Hana pouted. “Are you still mad at me? I already said I’m sorry right Oppa?” She mumbled in a cute way.

 

Kyungsoo shook his head in disbelief. *Is this really the Jung Hana he knew?*

 

“Why are you being like this to her? Hurry up and forgive her!” Chanyeol defended Hana.

 

“Chanyeol’s right. No matter what she did, you should still be able to forgive her!” Suho supported him.

 

*Nooooooo. Why is Suho hyung siding with them?!* He thought as he sighed. There’s no use in explaining things to them. Plus, Hana is there so it’s really useless.

 

“Okay. Just leave guys." Then he turned to Hana with a glare. "We really have to talk.”

 

 

 

==============================================================