His Arm Around Her

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Chanyeol’s POV

I didn’t really know why Hara had asked me to come with her to the movies. But I liked her company, especially now that I never spent any time with Bacon boy… I’ll admit it, I did have a crush on Hara at first, but I came to excepting the fact that she already was the girlfriend of my best friend.  

So that’s why I still ask myself how and why that first kiss happened. I don’t really think it was her intention and it wasn’t mine. I guess it really just happened. It was almost as if it was an accident. 

But here we are again and I was actually thankful that she had asked me to come here with her even though that second kiss that we shared outside of school happened. Now THAT was definitely her intention and even if it made butterflies squirm in my stomach, I’m afraid she just did it to make Baekhyun jealous or to get his attention. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to not speculate further in to this.        

“No… He is NOT for real!” Hara exclaimed next to me and I was pulled from my thoughts and followed her eyes and saw her looking at Baekhyun who came walking over to the line. 
He ignored us, pretending he hadn’t even seen us as he passed us and stood next to Naeun, who looked up at him in surprise.   

“I can’t believe him… Well if this is what he wants then… Game on.” Hara said with gritted teeth and I could see that jealousy grew in her eyes.   
“What… Are you talking about?” I asked with raised eyebrows but Hara just ignored me.

 

Your POV

“Hey there.”

I turned my head with a snap as Sohyuns voice sounded far too deep to possibly be her.

“Oh my God, Baekhyun you startled me.” I exclaimed as I put a calming hand over my beating chest.
“Sorry.” Baekhyun sheepishly said and smiled at me a little awkwardly.
“What are you doing here?” I asked him.   

He smiled that awkward smile again before he glanced to his side and slightly nodded his head in the direction of the back of the line.  

I turned my head and looked to see if I could find whatever was the reason Baekhyun was here all of a sudden and was about to say to him that I couldn’t see anything special, when I spotted a pair of eyes filled with hatred directed right at me.        

I froze slightly and then looked back at Baekhyun.  

“Sohyun told me I should get here and go see this movie with you. So are you ready to act?” Baekhyun asked with his special eye smile that was 100% irresistible.      
I sighed to myself. “I guess so.” I said and before I knew it, Baekhyun put an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. It felt awkward but so damn good at the same time.

----------------------------------------

Hara’s POV

Finally they opened the door to the theatre just as I was about to freeze my freaking of. I made sure me and Chanyeol were seated so that I could watch Baekhyun and Naeun.      

I felt pleased, because at first, they seemed pretty awkward around each other. Then Baekhyun looked around the salon, spotted me looking at him and pulled the old Pretend-to-stretch-and-put-your-arm-around-her-shoulders move. I rolled my eyes to prevent those damn tears. I wasn’t a crier! I cried when my mom told me she had cancer and I cried when she died and then at her funeral, but damn it, I was NOT going to cry over this, no matter how sad it made me that he’d ever chose another girl over me.    

It wasn’t exactly that I was jealous. It was more the fact that I had realized he didn’t want me anymore and that I wasn’t his anymore. For a whole year we had been making everyone in school jealous of us when we kissed in the hallways or in the cafeteria. I’m no horrible person, it wasn’t like I enjoyed that people envied us, but it was still a good feeling to know that he was mine and that I was his and that everyone knew it.

But all of a sudden I had no one. Every girl in school talked smack about me. Well, except for a few who were actually on my side and talked smack about Naeun instead. So I guess I had them, but they were nothing compared to Baekhyun. Nothing.