A Battle, No Longer About Floorball

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Haras POV

I was without a doubt the strongest link in my team. I eyed Naeun and Hyuna who were on the same team as me. Those two were probably the weakest.  

“Okay, now let’s go out there and kick some !” our team leader Jihyun exclaimed before everyone stood in their positions, ready for a game.  

When Naeun wasted two good chances and also led to the other team making a goal, I had gotten enough and when another ball came close to her I played it away before she had a chance.   

She then tried to get the ball back from me. Was she DUMB? I’m on her team! Sure, I had taken it from her from the beginning but at least I knew how to play this game.       

I got tired of her being in my way so I simply just pushed her away. But how was I supposed to know she would fall so easily… 

The teacher blew the whistle as Naeun fell on the ground.

“Yah, Goo Hara, she’s on YOUR team!” he exclaimed.

I just rolled my eyes and was about to do a good deed and help her up, when Baekhyun rushed over.

“Oh my God, Naeun are you alright?!” he exclaimed as he helped her up.

Naeun shook her head. “I’m fine, don’t worry.” She said and brushed of her knees. 

----------------------------

Yeols POV   

I was just about to hurry over to Naeuns side as she fell but Baekhyun beat me to it. I sat back down on the bench, defeated.   

 “Then why did she say yes to being his fake girlfriend from the beginning? And besides, that Baekhyun guy wants to get over his ex, right? So he’s probably just a corner away from falling for her.”    

Suhos words echoed in my brain so I decided to get up and show Naeun that not only Baekhyun could be a gentleman.  

-------------------------------------------

Naeuns (your) POV

Soon Chanyeol came rushing over to.   

“Seriously, I’m fine, let’s just continue playing, okay?” I said and fixed my ponytail.

I eyed Hara on my side. I wasn’t stupid, she hadn’t exactly ‘accidently’ pushed me, but I suppose her intention wasn’t that I’d fall either.

The teacher blew the whistle again. 

“Okay! Everyone that isn’t playing, please get off the court so we can go back to the game.”

The game was over 10 minutes later and we had lost with 5-3 but to me it didn’t really matter.

I just took my water bottle and sat down next to Sohyun who had been on the other team – the winning team- and watched as the guys game started. 

“So I suppose you’re cheering for Bacons team, right?” she asked as she pulled the back of her hand over her sweaty forehead, she had made 2 of her teams goals after all.  

I looked out at the court. Baekhyun was on one team and Chanyeol on the other. “Ehm…I don’t care who wins. I guess I’m Switzerland.” I said and gulped down some water.  

Sohyun raised her eyebrows at me. “Really? But-“

I cut her off. “Look, it doesn’t matter, okay.”

“Okay…” Sohyun said and turned her focus to the court. The game had already started and I could tell it would become some drama…

----------------------------

Chanyeols POV 

I had realized Suho was right. On some level I really did like Naeun, but I just didn’t know what to do about it. It hadn’t turned out that well the first time I fell for a girl, which was Hara.

So there was no way in h*** I was going to let Baekhyun win this game. I guess this had pulled out my competitive side…    

The game started and Baekhyun came against me with quick speed and a look of determination. I suppose he had decided the same thing as me - not to lose.

But little Baekhyun didn’t scare me. I felt like if I literally was twice his height sometimes so this wouldn’t be a problem.      

I just ran right against him and blocked him. He was close to falling to the ground just like Naeun had done but was able to keep his balance. 

He looked up at me with an angry expression and then quickly dodged me and passed the ball to another player on his team.

Damn it! Focus Chanyeol, focus!

Luckily, our goalie was more alert than me and could catch the ball before Baekhyuns team could take the lead.    

The goalie passed me the ball and I started playing a little awkwardly. To be honest, I at sports, and I didn’t like playing them either. Baekhyun on the other hand was such a jock, I was afraid I wouldn’t have a chance against him, but damn it, I would try!        

I tried to bring me the little ball with me to the other teams’ goal but Baekhyun managed to catch up with me and tried to tackle me and take the ball which all led to me, needing to hold back laughter.I almost found it cute how little Baekhyun seemed to think he could tackle me.    

But as he didn’t give up and just kept pushing me I grew annoyed and soon I pushed him right back with all my force, which once again led to him almost falling to the ground.    

But yet again he kept his balance and this time he looked at least twice as furious as last time.

The ball we had been battling about had already been passed from me to another player on my team who was working his way over to the goal. 

But Baekhyun didn’t focus on the ball, or the game at all anymore and neither did I. He came over to me and pushed me with all his force and I pushed him back so he punched me on my upper arm and soon the two of us had erupted in to a real fist fight.       

-------------------------------------------------------

Haha, I so badly at writing violence! But I hope you all liked it anyway. ^^

And Kris has nothing to do with this story, but I have to post it here anyways. And it's NOT MINE.