In His Own Little World

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Chanyeol’s POV

My mind was completely somewhere else as I walked to work after school. I was just half aware of the fact that I was nearly bumping in to people all the time, but they managed to avoid the collision since I didn’t do anything but walk straight ahead with my mind, as I said, somewhere else.

“Well hi there Chanyeol!”

Suho woke me up abruptly as I entered the ice cream bar. I looked up at him and saw his happy face looked even happier today – if that was even possible.

“How have your day been? Anything good/special happened? ‘Because my day has been fantastic!” he exclaimed and talked almost too fast for me to even understand.

“Eh… It’s been good I guess… Except that I got in to a fistfight with Baekhyun and now Naeun is quite angry with me.” I said as I recalled the fight and my small attempt to get Naeun to forgive me.

“What?! You had a FISTFIGHT with Baekhyun?” Suho exclaimed at stared at me as a strict appa.

I glanced over at him again and shrugged. “Yeah… So?” 

“And oh my God, you have a black eye!” Suho exclaimed and reached up to carefully touch my hurt eye.

I flinched slightly at his touch but he was very careful and gentle, just like a dad. “Yeah, you didn’t notice that until now? What the heck have you done today that made you like this?” I asked and furrowed my eyebrows as he let go of my face and stepped back slightly. I could see him swallow hard, which I found weird. It wasn’t exactly the typical Suho kind of thing to do.    

“Oh, you see… One of your friends was here today.” Suho said and looked down at the floor.

“Wait… Was Baekhyun here before me?” I asked.

Suho shook his head and glanced up at me. “No, not him. Hara was here. I’ve never met her before, but we talked and she told me everything. Or well, she left out the part about yours and Baekhyun’s fight.” Suho said.

“Oh… So Hara just showed up and told you like her life story? I’ve known her well for like 7 months and I haven’t heard all of it. Or damn it, not even half it seems like.” I said and suddenly felt even more betrayed by Hara.    

“Yeah, I don’t know myself why she just told me everything. Maybe there is something about me that makes people want to tell me their life stories, like the way you did a while ago.” Suho said.

“Totally. You have these eyes you know. They make it impossible not to tell like everything you know. I was seriously about to just rabble all 6 American states I know the first time I met you.” I said.

Suho just eyed me without saying anything.    

We both started working and soon Kai showed up as the most customer filled hours started.

“Hey Chanyeol, you look like you have something on your mind.” Kai pointed out as he helped me clear a table.

I looked at him. I did have something on my mind. I had Naeun on my mind and she wouldn’t go away.

This wasn’t the first time I was in a fight but this was the first time I actually felt guilty about it. I felt as if had let Naeun down in a way, and I knew she was disappointed at both me and Baekhyun.

I nodded as an answer to Kai’s question. “Well yeah… It’s been a lot today.” I stated simply and carefully placed one empty ice cream bowl on top of another.

“Yeah Suho told me about the fight you had with that Baekhyun guy. What was it about?” Kai asked.

I put down the tower of bowls on the table and sighed. Kai also stopped his cleaning and looked at me.     

“To be honest, I don’t even think I really know.” I stated and shook my head. “But… I think it was about Naeun and just all of these feelings we have had bottled up towards each other.”

“Wow, Naeun, really? That’s cool hyung! Go for her.” Kai said with his big half creepy half beautiful smile.

I chuckled slightly. “Well there’s kind of where the problem is. I know she has feelings for Baekhyun, but I have no IDEA what she’s feeling for me.” I said with a sigh and picked up the bowl again.

“Don’t worry ‘bout it man. I’ve seen the way she looks at you, she likes you back.” Kai said as we started walking back to the ice cream bar.  

“But what about Baekhyun?” I asked as I put down the dirty bowls in the sink.

“If she still likes him and has problem choosing, you have to make the choice EASY for her. Make her want YOU and not that dude that just took advantage of her anyways.” Kai said and put down his dirty dishes as well as I started cleaning them. 

“And how exactly would I do that? I know NOTHING about romantic stuff.” I said with a small pout and poured hot water over the bowls and the spoons.

“Well then, it’s good that you happen to have the king of seduction as your co-worker.” Kai said and put an arm around my shoulders.

“What, really? I didn’t know Suho was that good with girls.” I said and raised my eyebrows.

Kai sighed and lifted his arm. “No not that old grandpa, my REAL grandpa knows more about girls than Suho does. I’m talking about myself of course!” Kai exclaimed and pointed at himself.

“I heard that Kim Jongin!” we heard Suho’s voice from the workers room. 

-----------------------------------------------

So school starts on Thursday… Help me.

Anyways, have you guys seen this glorious peace of rumored information?

10488_513395888675155_1802005698_n.jpg

ALL THESE EMOTIONS

image

image

2hq55cg.gif

image