Cheating

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Sohyuns’ POV.

“Her whisper is the Lucifer, nananana~” I sang quietly to myself as I walked home after school. It was great weather and I was actually tempted to put on a bikini and lay in the sun for a couple of hours when I got home.    
I was about to cross the street as I passed that new kid, Chanyeols’ house and froze.    
What was that…? I asked myself and tried to lean to the side a little to see better. Okay, either my vision was tricking me or was it really Chanyeol standing there, kissing…HARA!?   
I hurried over and hid behind some bushes which also made me earn some weird looks from people passing by but I didn’t care. I took out my phone and focused the camera on the two kissing. I got one pretty decent picture before the two of them broke the kiss and I got up and hurried over the street with way to many things in my head at once.     

~~~

Instead of walking to my house, I continued up a small hill and hurried to one of the yellow houses next to my old kindergarten.       

I quickly knocked on the door and soon it was opened by Baekhyun’s younger sister.

“Hey Saemin.” I smiled my sweetest smile. “Is your brother home?”  
“Hmm…” she looked thoughtful. “Maybe. What do you want?” she asked me suspiciously.
I straightened up and gave her a weird look. “Why do you need to know what I want?” I asked.
“You know Sohyun unnie, Baekhyun has a girlfriend already so if you’re here to flirt, you could might as well leave again.”       
I rolled my eyes. “Please Saemin, I’m NOT here to flirt with Baekhyun, I know he has a girlfriend.” Even if the girlfriend herself obviously doesn’t. I continued the sentence in my head.  
“Well, don’t try to break them up. I like her.” Saemin said with a pout.
“I know. I promise I won’t.” And with that I practically skipped over Saemin’s tiny little body and hurried in to the house.       

I had known Baekhyun the majority of my life. We had been in the same class ever since we started school, more than 10 years ago. I had been at his house a couple of times before. At birthday parties and such.     
I knew where his room was so I just walked right up to the door and swung it open.

A startled Baekhyun looked up from a magazine.

“I hope that’s not , Bacon.” I said and gave him a stern look.   
“What? No, it’s not! What are you doing here, Sohyun?” he asked and put the magazine away while trying to hide his shirtless upper body. I didn’t really react to his body. It could be pretty much as as it wanted; I had played with him and a bunch of other kids completely in pools when we were like 4.

“Here.” I tossed him one of his shirts that lay in a big lump next to his bed so that he could stop looking so damn awkward when I had something so important to tell him.  
“Thanks…” he said quietly and pulled the black ‘KIZZ’ T-shirt over his head. “So what are you doing here?” he asked and I could see on his red nose and tired eyes that he was still sick.  

“I… I have some bad news, Baekhyun.” I said, holding back a sigh.    
He raised an eyebrow at me. “What kind of bad news?” he asked suspiciously. 
“I’m afraid you won’t like them. At all.” This time, I let the sigh escape my lips. 
“Then I don’t want to know.” Baekhyun said shortly and picked up the magazine again.
“What? No, but you HAVE to know!” I exclaimed and started pulling in the magazine but he wouldn’t let it go.    

“No, not if it’s bad news. I don’t like bad news and I don’t want to know about them.” He said and tried to hold his magazine in a firm grip but I finally managed to throw it away.
“Look, Baekhyun. Even if you’re not going to like what I’m about to tell you, you have to know it.” I said and looked in to his eyes with my special convincing look.      

“Fine.” Baekhyun sighed. “Tell me.” 

I looked at him and was about to take it back and just run out of his room without telling him what he needed to know, but I decided that this would be the best for him, in the end.     
I took out my phone and showed him the picture. “I saw Hara cheating on you. With Chanyeol.”

His mouth was formed as a small o as he took the phone to look at the picture. Then he gave it back to me. “It’s not them.” He stated and picked up that stupid magazine again.     
“What? What are you talking about? Of course it’s them. Can’t you see?” I asked him and looked more carefully at the picture myself. Sure, it was blurry, but you could definitely see who it was. At least if you knew them, and Baekhyun knew them both very well.


“It’s not them.” He said again but I could hear on his voice that he was on the verge of tears, which meant he was just trying to deny it.  
“Aw, Baekhyun. Don’t let her make you cry.” I said and put a comforting hand on his shoulder.
“GET OUT!” His scream made me jump as angry tears fell from his face and he pointed towards the door with a shaking finger.     

“I’m sorry Bacon. I just thought it would be best if you knew.” I said quietly and hurried out of the room before he could yell at me again. 

~~~