Busted

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Baekhyun’s POV

It felt like you could literally touch the quietness in the nurse room. The school nurse had just left to go get something and me and Chanyeol sat on some weird hospital bed – as far away from each other as possible.

I can’t believe we actually had done that. An actual fist fight… And the teachers were right now calling our parents. Just great…

I glanced over at Chanyeol carefully, afraid he would notice me actually paying him attention. I can’t believe this dude was my best friend a while ago. And now he had a black eye as a proof that that was no longer the situation.

And I had a bandaged knee that made it obvious that the feeling was mutual.

“So, do you have any plan to leave Naeun alone any time soon?”

I looked up at Chanyeol, surprised that he had opened his mouth and talked to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows. “What? What the heck are you talking about?” 

“Look, I know you and Naeun aren’t dating for real, so just put down the act, okay?” Chanyeol stated without any signs of emotions in his voice.  

I studied his face with surprise. So had Naeun told him our ‘relationship’ wasn’t real? “How did you know?”  I asked, with the same emotionless voice as him.     

He scoffed at me and focused his eyes on some poster with the human skeleton instead of me. “Naeun told me.”   

As expected. “Why?” I asked.

Chanyeol turned to look at me and seemed somewhat amused over the fact that I asked these questions. “Well… Maybe she felt I should know.”   

Yeol’s POV

Okay so that was a lie. Naeun had just accidently said it. If it wasn’t for the fact that those words had slipped , I still probably wouldn’t know, but Baekhyun didn’t have to know that now did he? 

“So what? That’s what this is about?” I thought you were pissed over the whole Hara thing.” Baekhyun said and the bandage on his left cheek where I had hit him with my club.

“I don’t think I have any reasons to be mad over the Hara thing, since it wasn’t me she cheated on.” I said with a smirk.

Baekhyun’s POV  

Okay that was IT! I lunged for him to hit him in the face once again but got interrupted by the door to the room swinging open and someone yelled.  

“YOU TWO! Cut it off!”

I turned around and saw Naeun and Sohyun standing in the door, both of them looking pissed.

“What the heck do you two think you’re doing?! You can’t start fighting like that during class, don’t you get that!?” Naeun yelled at us, she was clearly upset.

“I’m sorry Naeun.” I said and looked at the floor in shame.

“I’m sorry to.” Chanyeol said. “I’m even more sorry than Bacon here.” He said and I could practically hear his smirk. 

I turned my head at him with eyes burning at him.

“Yah! Give it up both of you now!” Naeun yelled and stood in front of us as we sat on that hospital bed. “What are you even fighting about!?” she exclaimed.

Me and Chanyeol glanced awkwardly at each other. What the heck were we supposed to answer? I didn’t know what intentions Chanyeol had with Naeun, or with Hara for that matter.

“So?” Naeun asked with her arms crossed over her chest.  

“Ehh… Well, it was just a typical guy fight about the ball in a sport. Happens all the time.” Chanyeol lied and shrugged.

Naeun eyed first him then me suspiciously. “Okay. If you say so. But don’t you guys dare do that again. Just look at you. Your knee is like broken Baekhyun and your cheek is all bruised.   

I felt Chanyeol’s jealous glare at me and Naeun as she carefully touched my hurt cheek with worried eyes.  

“And oh my God, look at your eye Yeollie!” she exclaimed and turned to him and started examining his face.   

I couldn’t help but to feel jealous over the fact that she had a nickname for him, but just simply called me Baekhyun, or if I was ‘lucky’ – Bacon. 

“Alright. I have to get to class. I’ll tell the teacher where you two are and WHY you’re here.” Naeun turned around after giving us warning glances. “Are you coming Sohyun?” she asked. 

“I’ll be there in a bit.” Sohyun opened for the first time since she came in to the room. For once, she had let Naeun do the talking but as Naeun now left, Sohyun walked up to us.    

“You guys are just crappy liars.” She said with an amused chuckle.     

“What? What are you saying?” Chanyeol asked and tried to pretend like he hadn’t lied at all about me and him JUST fighting over the game. 

“Oh please! I know the two of you had way more to fight about then just the actual game.” She said with a smirk. “You obviously had to clear things about Hara. And Naeun.” She said.

Me and Yeol both glanced at her. “How’d you know?” I asked. 

She shrugged. “I know more than either one of you know.” She said. “For example I also happen to know that Hara is moving. Did anyone of you know that?”    

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola! Thank you all for the comments!

image

image

image

image