Kisses, Hit And Runs, Dogs That Need A Walk And An Ice Cream Man Named Suho

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 exo-k-vogue-girl-8.jpg

I felt liek a happy song for this chapter so...: Like This - Wonder Girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EZTUYwjWBs&feature=endscreen (Sorry if there is to many WG songs...)

As I kissed Baekhyun back it was as if I forgot that we were in a room where no one could see us. I was ‘used’ to Baekhyun only kissing me or acting like this when someone –Hara- was watching.

Finally Baekhyun pushed me away slightly and searched my eyes with his own staring at me rounder than I had ever seen them before.     

“I’m sorry!” he exclaimed and held my shoulders while he still stared at me with those round eyes.

I couldn’t come up with anything to say so I just sat there and stared back at him with just as wide eyes.    

“I’m sorry Naeun! I didn’t mean to do that!” Baekhyun exclaimed as he got out of bed and pulled his hand through his hair, while looking at the floor and pacing back and forth.

“I-It’s okay.” I assured and tried to pretend I was totally fine that he hadn’t confessed or something to me right there and then.  

Baekhyun looked at me. “I…”

“It’s okay.” I assured again with a soothing smile. “It’s not like your cheating on some girlfriend.”

Baekhyun just smiled weakly at me but the smile didn’t reach his eyes.  

He walked over and sat down next to me on the bed again. “Can I talk with you?”

I swallowed. What on earth was it that he wanted to talk about? “Sure.” I said with a smile.

“I’m still in love with Hara.” He said and looked at me.   

My smile fell slightly although I guess I couldn’t really take this as a surprise.    

“I know I’m not supposed to still be that, that I’m supposed to completely hate her with all my mind and body, but…I just can’t…” he released a heavy sigh and leaned forward.  

                                                                                                                                                             I was quiet while processing it all. So…He didn’t WANT to still have feeling, or, being in love, with her? He just still was and he couldn’t help it? Suddenly I felt sorry for him. I kind of knew how he felt in some way. I had almost been in the same position that time when I had realized that I needed to erase my feelings for Baekhyun back when he got together with Hara. I mean, at first I had still been hoping that it was just a short, not serious thing especially after I saw Hara hugging some guy, but I guess that was just a friend or a cousin or something.       

“I know it’s tough.” I said and patted his back soothingly.   

“Oh really? You do?” Baekhyun asked and it sounded more as if he didn’t believe me then as if he was surprised.

“Yes, I do.” I had to forget you. I only finished the sentence in my head.

“Okay… Well, then what should I do?” Baekhyun straightened up and looked me in the eyes.   

I was torn between telling him what he wanted to hear or what I wanted to say.   

“The best thing would be to forget her… But that WILL be hard.” I stated.    

He looked at me again and melted me with his eyes. “I understand… I’ll try harder to get her out of my head.” he said and glanced over at his abandoned English books.

“If it’s okay, I don’t think I’m in the mood of studying anymore today.” Baekhyun said and put the books back in the binder.

I sighed mentally. I wanted to make Baekhyun feel BETTER, not worse. Why couldn’t I make him happy?  

“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? And thanks for the help.” Baekhyun said as he put all the folders in to his bag. 

“No, thank YOU for the help. Thanks to you, I’ll pass the math exam for sure!” I exclaimed happily.

Baekhyun just smiled at me before I collected my books and left the house with one last hateful stare at that little monster Baekhyun referred to as his sister.     

~~~

So, Hara cheated on Baekhyun, Baekhyun broke up with her, she’s jealous, he is still in love with her… Yeah, and parents say that you should enjoy being a kid since it’s so easy and no paying of bills.   

I was busy with my thoughts as I walked home from Baekhyuns house. Why was everything so damn complicated? As much as I thought this through, I just couldn’t understand how I got in to this messed up soup.  

My plans of strangling Sohyun since this was all her fault in the beginning and then run of to Seoul, get married to Wooyoung of 2PM and get cute babies with abs and amazing dancing skills, got interrupted by me walking right in to something, or well, someone…

“AOCH!” I exclaimed as my but hit the ground. Buhuhu, that is going to hurt SO MUCH tomorrow. I had such a sensitive little but…    

“Ough…”   

I looked up and was taken aback when I saw a familiar un-brushed, kind of orange mane of hair in front of me.        

“Chanyeol?” I tilted my head as if I thought that would make me see it all any clearer.

“Oh, I’m sorry Naeun!” He exclaimed and quickly got up from the ground and reached out a hand for me. As he pulled me up I noticed people looking at us but I just simply ignored them and brushed the dust of my jeans. 

“You alright?” Chanyeol asked with big eyes.

I smiled at him. “Yeah, I’m fine. You?” 

Chanyeol nodded, relieved. “I’m good. Well, I gotta run. I’m meeting up with someone for ice cream. See ya’!”    

Before I knew it, the insanely tall dude was gone with the wind and I stood there, slightly dumbfounded and looked at his disappearing figure.

Once I found the ability to move again, I walked home.

~~~

The second I entered my house my mom called me. “Naeun~ Can you take Sammy out for a walk?”

I sighed and looked upstairs from where to voice had come. “Fine!” I called and grabbed the red leash before I called on the little Yorkshire terrier and opened the door for the second time in less than a minute before heading outside again.    

It took the damn dog 3 billion years to do what it needed to do outside before I finally could start walking home again. I passed the park where I had run in to –literally- Chanyeol.

I came to my favorite ice cream shop and felt the sudden desire for a Strawberry white.  

I hurried up to the counter with Sammy desperately trying to follow me with her short legs.

“Hi Suho oppa!” I called as I saw the familiar face of the same guy that had been working in the ice cream shop for the past three years.      

He smiled when he looked up from the cash register and saw me.

“Hi Naeun! What are you doing on such a wonderful day?” he asked me with his bright, twinkling eyes.  

“Oh, you know, just taking out Sammy for a walk.” I said and pointed at the little dog that was right now panting for its breath.     

Suho chuckled his ‘Suho chuckle’. “I’m guessing you’re hear for a Strawberry white.” He said and looked at me. 

I nodded with a mischievous look in my eyes.

“Sorry, no can do Naeun. Your mom has specifically told me, that if I ever let you buy another of ‘Those white berry things’ before dinner, she will make sure I get fired.” Suho said with a shrug.

I literally felt like my world had fallen apart and obviously I looked like it to because Suho chuckled at me.  

“Relax Naeun, she didn’t say anything about brown chocolate things.” Suho said and took out a Magnum original for me. 

My miserable face turned in to a happy and very satisfied one in a millisecond. “I love you Suho.” I said as I reached him the money in exchange for the ice cream that my mouth was lounging for.        

“I know you do. I’m you ice cream man after all.” Suho said and smiled brightly as he put the money in the cash register.     

“See you next time I feel like I want an ice cream!” I called as I put the delicious little piece of heaven in my mouth.  

“So after dinner then?” Suho asked me with a raised eyebrow and an amused expression on his face.

“You know me.” I said before I pulled Sammy along with me from the store, but stopped when I saw a lonely face at one of the outdoor tables.

“Chanyeol?” I called for the second time in about an hour.

He looked up from the table and saw me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Not a very exciting ending but I felt the chapter got to long. But next chapter will get some things started.

Also I want to think my dear commenters for the 100 comments ^^ Love you all

Oh, and YAY, SUHO :D

 

SuperSHINeeKpopLover on 6-29-2012 00:36:26 says: holy motherbeeper he kissed her. O3O
my feels. i agree with bongkler too, but maybe baeky was thinking of hara when he kised naeun.
hopefully im wrong.
:(
update soon! i really love this story~ ^^

Me: Motherbeeper! Love that word!

And well yeah, only Baekhyun knows what he thought of when he kissed Naeun ;)

 

pikachu97 on 6-28-2012 22:44:44 says: Woohoo!!! Han kanske gillar henne ändå ...
Han kommer säkert säga något i stilen med "that was just because Hara's watching us from the Window, But you can't see her cause she's probably hiding or walked away" när han egentligen menar det xD
Okay, dåligt humor varning ...
Precis, men vad skulle vi göra utan Översätt? Även om det blir konstigt ibland kan man inte a använda den O.O
Jag ska börja kalla Bacon för BH!!! HAHAHAHA om folk bara förstod svenska xD
Jag kanske inte är så dålig ändå ^^

SKRIV SNART!!! Jag vill veta om jag har rätt ^^

Jag: Åh, du är en sån himla underbar kotte! Om det nånsin kommer en Kpop konsert till Sverige måste vi gå på den tillsammans :D! Från och med nu är Bacon Boy våran BH istället! Kekeke~ Och jag var hemskt sugen på att nästan skriva som du sa, men tänkte att det kanske var bäst att låta bli ändå...

purpleandpink on 6-28-2012 15:36:39 says: Ohhhh gaaahhhhdd!!!!! HE KISSED HER!!! O.o
Now I really feel sorry for NaEun. T~T What if he still doesn't have feelings for her and she assumes?? :'((

Me: Yeah... I don't think you need to feel THAT sorry for Naeun (yet), she's the kind of person that always manage to see the bright in a aituation (or something like that) Xp

YURii19 on 6-28-2012 00:31:03 says: OMG THANKS FOR THE KISS XD

Me: YOU ARE WELCOME XD

WoAiDaesung on 6-28-2012 00:24:23 says: T^T Thanks for the cliffie... Now I get to wait.

:O Baekhyun kissed her ^^
Bout time ^^

Yep!! Love him and his voice, although my bias is Onew^^

Update Soon~!!

Me: MY BIAS IS KEY. Not that you asked or anything, but still... felt like I should share it you know...

 

loverain123 on 6-27-2012 23:45:12 says: Omo!! They kiss! Ahhh! (Chanyeol winkeu*faints*) I Can't wait till the next update! Will his sister see this? epp! update soon author-nim~

Me: I was gonna let the sister come in and brake the kiss first, but no matter how much I love to write about her character, I didn't want her to do that.