Spending The Night Together (No you erted fangirls, not in THAT way...)

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

“What are you trying to say Naeun?” I asked.

“Don’t you get it? You are the one for me. You and NO ONE else. And do you know why I know that? Because you said all you want is for me to be happy, and that is all I’ll ever need. To be happy.” She said and her eyes were way to steady on mine to be drunk.

“Well good. I hope you’ll become very happy.” I said and didn’t let a single light of hope spark inside of me and think that she was really trying to tell me she had changed her mind and wanted to be with me.   

“No Chanyeol, I realized I want to be happy with YOU.” She said.

I stared at her for a couple of seconds before I pulled her in to a warm embrace..      

“So you’ll accept me?” she asked in to my shirt that was now drenched from her hair.

“Accept you? I asked first you know.” I said with a smile on my face. 

She looked up at me and we just looked in to each other’s eyes for a while. Then I slowly leaned in and carefully let her lips meet mine, just for a second.

“You should take a hot shower, before you get sick.” I said and pulled her with me to the bathroom. “I’ll go get some clothes you can wear.” I said and left her alone.  

-----------------------------------

Your (Naeun’s) POV   

I had sincerely never hurried to shower. Usually I took forever and just enjoyed the warm water for as long as possible, but know I was quick as ever and just made sure to get myself warmed up before I jumped out from the shower and got dressed in the clothes Chanyeol left me. 

It was a pair of sweatpants that was just a decimeter longer than my legs, which meant that most likely Chanyeol had grown out of them a long time ago. There was also a T-shirt with a dog on it and I smiled as I brought it to my face and felt the scent of Park Chanyeol – The man who stole my heart.

---------------------------------

Chanyeol’s POV

Naeun came back from the bathroom in my clothes and looked adorable as ever. I have to say I enjoyed the sight of her in my clothes. It felt so real because of that in some way.  

“Are you still cold?” I asked her. 

She shrugged with a tired smile playing on her lips. “Just a little.”

“Come here then.” I said and patted the space next to me on my bed.

Naeun came over and sat down next to me as I enveloped her in my arms. I lay back down on the bed with her head resting on my chest and grabbed a blanket to spread out over us. And that’s without a doubt the best way I’ve ever fallen asleep in my life. 

----

*Next Morning*

“Chanyeol! Why is there milk out on the bench?!”    

I stirred awake from my mom’s voice calling me from the kitchen.  

I looked around and saw to my great satisfaction that everything that happened yesterday hadn’t been just a dream, and instead was very real. Naeuns head was still peacefully resting on my chest and a small little wet spot from her drool was visible on my shirt. But I didn’t care. I didn’t care about that at all. 

Suddenly the door to my room opened and my mom came inside with the milk bottle I had intended to drink yesterday in my misery before my misery had disappeared. 

My mom stopped whatever she was about to say and gasped instead when she saw this girl she had never seen before, sharing the very same bed as her son.   

“Mom, it’s not what it looks like!” I exclaimed and sat up which made Naeun wake up. She slowly opened her eyes and first looked at me for a second before she glanced over at my mom who was staring at her.    

“Who-Who is this?” My mom asked, trying hard not to sound upset. 

Naeun was scratching her head, still completely unaware of the situation.  

“This… Is Naeun.” I said and stepped out of bed. “But as you can see we’re completely dressed mom, so there’s nothing to worry about.” I said and walked to my mother with my hands in a protective matter.  

Suddenly, it seemed as if Naeun had mentally waked up as well, because she rose from the bed with an “OH MY GOD!”     

I turned and saw her panicked expression. “It’s already morning?!”  

Oh . Her parents were probably wondering where she was.

“I’m sorry, I’ve got to go.” She said when she had collected her still wet clothes from my desk chair. She bowed to my mom without looking her in the eyes and then hurried out.  

My mom turned to me with a now calm expression. “So that’s the girl.” She said simply.

I looked at her. “What do you mean?” For sure, I hadn’t said anything about any girl to my mom. 

“That’s the girl you’ve been so heartbroken over these past few days.” She stated.

I stared at her. Does she have alien powers or something?   

“And use protection, I’m not old enough to become a grandma yet.” And with that, she left.   

-------------------------------------------------

I gave you a double update, so you guys should give me double comments ;D

And omfg, searched EXO gif on tumblr. and notice this EXO gif challenge I made myself (I made the 'questions' myself you know) is all over tha place! It's called If I Met EXO GIF Challenge and now 'everyone' is doing that! I feel the epicness coming right at me people! :D

Follow me on tumbl. ^^ http://www.tumblr.com/blog/liavly