Talk It Out

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Your POV

Him? What him? Who was this him? I stared at Chanyeol and couldn’t quite understand what he was accusing me of.   

“What…?” I asked him.

“You don’t think that it’s obvious? I can see it, I’m not freaking blind!” Chanyeol exclaimed almost spitting in my face and I understood I had really hit some kind of nerve at him cause I had never seen him this mad.

“I know you still like Baekhyun, which I understand, I mean he’s pretty much perfect so if you want to change your mind and leave me for him then go ahead and do so. Hara didn’t actually want me, it was just the way it seemed and now I’m realizing you’re just doing the same thing to me.” Chanyeol said and turned to leave. 

I couldn’t believe his words. How could he even think that? Maybe if I was going to be completely honest with myself, I hadn’t gotten over Baekhyun to 100% yet but it wasn’t like I was just playing with Chanyeol, waiting for the perfect opportunity to leave him for Bacon.

I realized Chanyeol was leaving and if I had any plan of trying to save what we had, but hadn’t even really had the chance to enjoy yet, I knew I had to stop him.

I hurried after him and stood in front of him to stop him from leaving.

“Chanyeol listen to me.” I said and tried to sound steady in my voice. “I will NOT leave you for Baekhyun, he’s JUST a friend and I am NOT like Hara so don’t compare me to her and her actions.” I said.

Chanyeol looked at me. Then he looked away, took a deep breath and looked back at me. “But how am I supposed be sure about that? How do I know that it isn’t something you’re just saying?” he asks me and I realize he’s right. There was no way he could be completely certain that what I was telling him really was the truth.

“You can’t KNOW that. But if you want to, you can give me the chance to prove to you that what I’m telling you is no lie. Yes, I liked Baekhyun once and when he picked me to be his fake girlfriend or whatever, I felt special even though I kept telling myself that I was over him. I understand that you’re worried I’ll let you down but I won’t.” I told him, looking deeply in to his eyes and at the same time as I told him this, I knew it was the truth.

We stood like that for quite a while before Chanyeol finally answered me. “I’m sorry for what I did before. I didn’t mean to act like such a jerk. I promised myself to never hurt my girlfriend and now its gone three days and I already have.” He said and nodded towards my wrist.     

I glanced at it. It didn’t even hurt anymore. “Don’t worry. I’m fine. I’m actually buffer than I look.” I joked and both me and Chanyeol snickered.

“Still though.” Yeol became serious. “I shouldn’t have done that. And I shouldn’t have kissed you like that. Kisses are supposed to be loving and romantic and sweet. Not like that. I’m sorry.” He said and carefully pecked my forehead. “I just felt that the more I kissed you, the more you’d be mine and the more you’d hopefully want to stay with me.” Chanyeol who had gripped my hands looked down at the ground in shame.

“Hey.” I took a careful grip of his chin and pulled his face to look at mine. “Don’t worry, that’s not what you need to do to keep me by your side. Just be you and there won’t be anyone else I’d rather be with.” 

--------------------------

I am SO SORRY! I don’t think I’ve ever gone this long without an update… It’s just that I THOUGHT I would have the time to update before I went to London last week but I didn’t but now I’m back! I’ve written another chapter but it’s late here so I’m not gonna update it right now… But maybe tomorrow :) I hope you all can forgive me for not updating and also that this was a pretty dull chapter ;/

newbaek-jpg.2150

You know, that is actually the real reason Baekhyun left... ;)