Suho Listens To More Long Stories

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Sohyun’s POV

“What?! When?! Where!? Why!?” Chanyeol exclaimed and jumped of the bed and approached me.

I glanced over at Baekhyun and saw on his face that he was currently realizing the answerers to all of Chanyeols questions.  

“Sit down Chanyeol and I’ll explain.”   I said and Chanyeol took three steps back and sat down on the bed again.

“As both of you know, Hara lived alone with her mom for most of her life but about 2 years ago her mom passed away and Hara moved in with some relatives that also live in this area. The original idea was that Hara would move to her dad that lives about 2 hours away, but Hara started dating you, Baekhyun-“ I stopped quickly and looked at Baekhyun who looked up from the floor for the first time since I started telling them this. “- and she convinced her dad that she would get to stay here instead of moving. Now, Hara feels that she doesn’t belong here anymore and has decided to move to her father anyways.” I finished and looked between the both of them.   

Chanyeol sat with his mouth hanging open while Baekhyun looked guilty. “So… She’s pretty much moving because of me?” Baekhyun half asked, half stated.

I shook my head. “No, not really. Her relatives feel that they can’t take care of another child, and besides, Hara told Hyuna she missed her dad and didn’t feel that it was enough just seeing him once or twice a month.” I said. 

“So you heard all this from Hyuna?” Chanyeol asked. I nodded. “That’s just simply how you get to know things. You ask Hyuna. She can’t keep secrets.”   

--------------------------------

Hara’s POV

I wandered around in the park after ditching class for the rest of the day. It was obvious everyone in school knew that I’d be moving. And right now I didn’t want to deal with people who knew and all their questions. I was actually almost done packing. I didn’t have THAT many belongings, and a lot was just filled with memories I didn’t need to remember.   

I had kept the moving thing to myself for a reason. I at goodbyes and I didn’t want anyone to say goodbye to me. Not even Hyuna. I hadn’t told her because I WANTED to. I had simply done it because she had come home to me uninvited and seen the boxes in my room. 

Now I felt angrier than ever at her and just wanted to move already. I just had to wait until the weekend. Then all my time here would be over. 

I was just walking around the park, satisfied with not seeing anyone I knew. Suddenly I spotted an ice cream stand that looked slightly familiar. This wasn’t exactly ‘my hood’ but I had definitely eaten ice cream there at some point in my life.

I approached the bar and it looked fairly empty. The only human I could see was a pretty short guy with red-ish hair that was cleaning a bench. He noticed me and smiled with a typical ‘Welcome to our ice cream bar’ smile. “Hi, can I help you?” he asked as the smile reached his eyes.       

Suho’s POV

I had to focus hard to keep myself from staring at the girl who was standing in front of me, glancing at the different ice cream flavors. She was without competition the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life.      

“Ehhm… Could I get a bowl with one chocolate and one pear please?” she asked at reached me some money. 

I just stood there without taking the money or start fixing her ice cream. I just stood there and looked at her. 

“Ehh… Excuse me? Are you alright?” she asked and I woke up from my dreaming state and shook my head before I carefully took the money she reached me and gave her the change before I started making her ice cream. 

Come on Suho. If you don’t talk to her now, you might never get the opportunity again. She has never been here before, which means the chance she will come here again is slim. Say something for the love of God!  

“So… Where are you from?” I asked as I awkwardly failed with fixing a really nice ice cream for her.

“I’m from here. I just live like 15 minutes away.” She said. 

“Oh… Well if you’re from here, shouldn’t you be in school?” I asked.

She looked down at the ground and I regretted asking. “I’m sorry. You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to.” 

She looked up at me again and smiled slightly. “No, it’s okay. But it’s kind of a long story.” She said.

I shrugged as I handed her the ice cream. “As you can see you’re the only costumer here right now, and I happen to like long stories.” I said with a smile, thinking back at Chanyeol’s story.

“Eh, okay than.” She said and sat down at the closest chair while I leaned on the bench that separated the workers from the costumers.     

“It all started when my mom died a few years ago.” She started and I felt a heartbreak for the poor girl.   

“Oh, I’m so sorry.” I said with sincere eyes.

“It’s okay, I actually wasn’t that close to her.” The girl stated with a slight nod. “Anyways, when she died, I was supposed to move to my father who lives about two hours away but I had this boyfriend that I really didn’t want to leave, so I moved in with my aunt instead…”      

The girl told me the entire story, and it felt VERY familiar. To familiar. When she was done I just had to ask her…    

“If you don’t mind me asking, what’s your name?”

She looked up at me. “Oh, did I miss out on that? My name is Hara.” She said.

Of course she is Hara…

-------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think about this eh? Sorry for the lack of Chanyeol and Baekhyun in this chapter though :P