A Couple Not Many Of You Saw Coming

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Your (Naeun) POV

To my big surprise, mom didn’t kill me when I got home.

“Oh you’re already back?” was instead what she greeted me with when I came in through the door at 09:52 in the morning.  

“Eh… Hi mom.” I said carefully, ready for the blowout.

“Hi, did you have a good time with Sohyun?” she asked while reading this morning’s newspaper.

First I didn’t understand a single thing.

“You know, I called her yesterday when I realized you were gone and she told me you were at her place and had forgotten your phone and that I couldn’t talk to you because you were taking a shower.” My mom continued when she saw my confused expression. 

Suddenly I got what Sohyun had done. “Oh! That’s right, we had a great time, got a lot of homework done.” I smiled an awkward smile and became aware of my mom eyeing me.  

“Naeun, I don’t want you to ever leave home without telling me or dad.” She said with a serious expression.  

“No mom, I’m so sorry. It won’t happen again.” I said and looked at the floor for extra feeling that I was truly sorry.

“Then it’s okay. Now, what are those clothes you’re wearing?” she asked me and furrowed her eyebrows.

I looked down and noticed the far too big trousers and T-shirt. “Oh… These are Suho’s clothes. You see, I fell in to their pool and so I got to borrow clothes from him.” I lied.

“Why didn’t you just borrow Sohyun’ clothes?” my mom asked. 

“Ehh… Because her clothes are too small for me.” I lied again and my mom looked at me suspiciously, then she nodded. “Okay then, now go put those wet clothes in the bathroom and put on your own clothes.”     

----------------------

After changing in to a warm pink hoodie and a pair of jeans, I headed over to Sohyun’s house and told my mom I’d give Suho back his clothes. 

Sohyun herself opened the door and immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me to her room.  

“How was it?” she asked me the second her door was shut behind me.

“How was what?” I asked and patted my now damaged wrist.

“How was Chanyeol?” Sohyun asked with a smirk and first I stood there without understanding a single word.

Then I got it. “OH MY GOD! YOU ERTED LITTLE-“

She put a hand over my mouth. “You guys didn’t do it?” she asked and I shook my head. “Then what were you doing there so late?” she asked and I rolled my eyes.

She removed her hand to let me speak. “I wasn’t supposed to stay over, it just kind of happened.” I said with a shrug. “We fell asleep together but we didn’t do ANYTHING, I swear.” I stated with my arms crossed.

Sohyun looked frankly disappointed. “So I lied to your mom for nothing?”   

“Yeah thanks for that.” I smiled. “And by the way, how did you know I was at Chanyeol’s place?” I asked.  

“I bribed Suho to tell me.” She shrugged. 

After some more talking I got ready to leave but just as I had closed the door behind me I saw a figure approaching the house while smiling at her phone.

She looked up, saw me and stopped.

“Naeun.” She said and looked at me.

At that point I got ready to bring out any martial arts skills I might have to survive this.

“What are you doing here Hara?” I asked. “You’re not gonna kill Sohyun are you? I know she was the one who told Baekhyun that you had kissed Chanyeol, but still… She’s too young to die!” I exclaimed and realized I was getting a bit dramatic.   

“What? Chill Naeun would you?” She said and actually looked calm so I eased up a little.

“Then… What have you got to do here?” I asked just as the door behind me opened and Suho came out. 

First he smiled at Hara and then he noticed me and suddenly looked startled.

“Oh… Naeun…” he said with a nervous smile.  

“Suho? What’s going on here?” I asked and looked between the two of them.

Suho sighed but then took two steps closer to Hara and took her hand. “Naeun, me and Hara are dating.” He said and tried to keep his eyes steady on me. 

And that’s the first time I’ve ever fainted.

Okay, I didn’t faint, but I was damn close.

“Before you say anything about how he’s crazy for being with me or that he could better, believe me I know. But I’ve changed. I’d never do the same mistake again.” Hara said and I darted my wide eyes to her.  

“You better, or Sohyun will flay you alive.” I said quietly.

“Oh, about that…. Sohyun doesn’t know.” Suho said with an awkward smile.

“…And you guys want me to keep this from her, right?” I asked.

“Yes please.” Suho gave me his biggest smile that was impossible to say no to.

“You owe me SO MUCH free ice cream for this.” I muttered. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Omg, I’ve been so good with the updates this weekend ;) Mostly because after this I’ll probably be buried in homework… But THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOU WONDERFUL COMMENTS!! They make me so happy ^^

In next chapter Bacon will be back… ;) And Hara’s already here! YAY! Okay maybe not…

I have a little request for you guys, and that is: I’m planning to write the sequel for “Living with 12 boys could be fun! Or not.” when I’m done with this story. But the problem is, I have no idea what to write! I seriously have NO STORY PLOT IDEAS WHAT SO EVER. So if any of you out there, have any ideas (even just a small one, it can still give me a lot of inspiration and ideas) for the sequel, please PM me them ^^ I’d appreciate it very much! :D             

tumblr_maeqb0s43Q1ro0dzho1_250.gif

tumblr_m40vvcQig91qfcgnxo1_500.gif

tumblr_ma0nnrg5rZ1ru1s9ho1_400.gif

 

And omg, If you've seen Mean Girl...:

Source: http://yeahexomacros.tumblr.com/page/2