An Idea

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Suho’s POV

“Where the heck are those kids?” I asked out loud as I noticed both Chanyeol’s and Naeun’s absence.

“Maybe they went for some make up .” Kai snickered as he cleaned some ice cream bowls.

I glared at him. “Yah! Don’t just go around and say things like that.” Just as Kai shrugged with a smirk and picked up a new bowl to dry, Chanyeol and Naeun came back in to the shop and to my big satisfaction, they were holding hands.

“Don’t you think their hair looks a bit extra tousled?” Kai whispered to me and I smacked his shoulder, but then again, he was just an immature teenage boy.

“I’ll be right back, I’m just going to the bathroom.” Naeun said and let go of Chanyeol’s hand.

Chanyeol walked over to me and Kai behind the counter.

“So…?” I asked.  

“So what?” Chanyeol asked.

“Did you guys fight?”

Chanyeol shrugged. “I wouldn’t call it a fight. But we solved things at least.” He said and fixed his apron.

“That’s great! Now you guys don’t have to worry about that Baekhyun.” I smiled brightly.

“Naah, I just feel as if I’m letting him down you know…” Chanyeol said as three girls in their young teens entered the door to buy some ice cream.

Kai twirled around and stared at Chanyeol. “WHAT? Why would you care about that little loser? What he thinks or feels doesn’t matter!” Kai exclaimed, scaring the poor girls to hurry out of the ice cream store.

“Who’s thoughts and feelings is it that you’re not going to care about?”

I turned and froze.

Chanyeol glanced up slightly before he decided this was the perfect time for him to sweep the already very much un-dusty and clean floor.

“Oh… Hello Hara.” Naeun greeted as she came back from the bathroom.

“Hi.” Hara said with a slight smile in Naeun’s direction and it warmed my heart to see my girlfriend and ‘sister’ interacting like that. “Anyways, who was it you were talking about just now?” Hara asked and sat down at one of the high bar chairs right in front of me.

“Yeah, what did I miss?” Naeun asked and actually sat down next to Hara.

I glanced at Chanyeol, uncertain of what to say. He didn’t really meet my eyes so I decided to just answer them myself. “Well, we kind of discussed Baekhyun. Chanyeol said that he felt a bit…bad for him and Kai said that he shouldn’t care at all what Baekhyun thought or felt.” I said and Kai glanced at the two girls at our counter with a smile trying to say ‘Please don’t hate me…’

Naeun rolled her eyes. “There is no need to be mean towards him, Kai.” She said Kai’s name with sharpness in her voice.

“Yeah, I guess he’s just going through… a rough time.” Hara said and avoided all of our eyes since she knew well she was the main reason he was having a hard time right now.

“Maybe he just needs a girlfriend.” Naeun suggested out of nowhere. “A REAL one.” She clarified and started playing with some ice cream spoons.

I was afraid this would be something sensitive for Hara but she actually nodded and agreed with Naeun. “You’re right. I think it would be easier for him to except that both me and you have moved on if he had someone himself.”

“What do you mean that I’ve moved on? Why would that matter to Baekhyun?” I wondered.

“OH! No special reason!” Chanyeol exclaimed and reached over the counter and hugged me tightly.

“Okay…” I said as he released me.

“So do you have anyone in mind for Baekkie?” Hara asked as she picked out her phone. “Cause I might have some girlfriends at my new school that would be good for him.” She smirked.

“This is brilliant.” I grinned from where I stood behind the counter. Maybe this whole love story of twisted wires would finally get fixed.   

----------------------------------------------

tumblr_m3lw6xGNdE1qe1twzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3qh9kAKEF1qa9kplo1_r1_500.gif

image