Expensive Ice Cream

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Chanyeol’s POV

I had left school right after my last class and headed to work. I was excited and in a very good mood since I knew I would soon get to see my lovely Naeun. I hadn’t even seen her face during the whole day so far since we didn’t have many classes together and none today.     

“You look happy.” Kai smiled when he arrived at work about 15 minutes after me.

“That’s because I am.” I said and couldn’t stop grinning, not that I tried to. 

“I can’t believe you’re with Naeun now.” Suho said as he came and stood next to me and Kai.

“Yeah, with all those hundreds of ice creams I’ve seen her eat during the 2 years that I’ve worked here I never thought she’d get a man.” Kai snickered.   

I glared at him for a second but I felt too happy to be mad at him or anyone else right now so I just went back to smiling like a true fool. 

“And it’s not like she’ll eat any less from now on ‘cause I owe her 25 free ice creams.” Suho said as he leaned on the counter.

“25?!” Kai exclaimed. “What did you make her promise this time?”  

Suho didn’t have any chance to answer before Naeun popped up out of nowhere. “Hi!” She smiled brightly and showed of her perfect teeth. Sure, I’m no dentist but to me everything about her is perfect.     

“Hi Naeun!” All three of us answered. “What ice cream would you like…Yeobo?” at the last word I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. 

I could hear Kai going “Eww…” but I didn’t care. When I straightened up I saw a new figure standing right in front of the ice cream shop.     

“Baekhyun.” I said as if it was a reflex.    

“Oh hi Chanyeol.” He said with a slight smile as if everything was as it used to be once upon a time.

Naeun turned around and saw Chanyeol. I hate to say it, but the smile that appeared on her face when she saw him made my heart break. 

“Baekhyun! I didn’t knew you’d come here.” She said.  

“Oh well, I just wanted some ice cream.” He said simply with a shrug as he had his hands in his pockets.     

Oh, and there is NO WHERE ELSE you can buy ice cream in this city? I muttered inwardly.

Suho’s POV

I looked at this Baekhyun dude suspiciously. Sohyun had clearly warned me about him and I had a feeling she was completely right for once.    

He sat down on the bar chair next to Naeun and gave her a smile before he turned to Kai, who glared at him just as suspiciously as I did.

“I’d like a Whipped cream dream, please.” He said.

“I’m on it.” Kai muttered and turned to start fixing Baekhyun’s ice cream.  

“What would you like?” Baekhyun asked Naeun and I saw Chanyeol tighten his grip around the broom he was holding.

Naeun flicked her eyes between Baekhyun and Chanyeol but to my big disappointment they stopped on Baekhyun again. “Ehm… A pear split.” She said. 

Chanyeol stood completely still as if he was a statue so I pushed him slightly to get him to fix the ice cream for HIS girlfriend.  

Chanyeol picked out the ice cream from the freezer and gave it to Naeun without a single word or a loving look. Then he turned and focused on cleaning the floor.  

I didn’t know what I was going to do. I couldn’t just let Chanyeol give up like this the second Baekhyun came close. Kai returned with Baekhyun’s ice cream and put it in front of Baekhyun.

Naeun and Baekhyun ate their ice creams together and talked about some exam they were going to have next week. Chanyeol was still cleaning the floor without looking at Naeun but I could see she was sending him glances every now and then.   

“How much is the ice cream?” Baekhyun asked as he took out his wallet.

“16 000 won.” Kai said. (about 14 dollars, 1 135 yen, 100 kr, 11 euro, 9 pund and 90 yuan I think)

Baekhyun stared at Kai. “Are you kidding me?” 

Kai shook his head with a dead serious face.

Naeun also stared at Kai. “What are you talking about? That’s not the normal price.”

Kai shrugged. “The price has gone up.”

Naeuns shook her head. “It’s okay Baekkie, I’ve got 25 free ice creams at this place so we can count it from them.” She said.

“Nope sorry, can’t do that.” Kai said and I had to turn away because I wanted to laugh so badly. Kai, THAT’S MY BOY!

Naeun disgusted whether she could pay with her invisible gift card of 25 ice creams but Baekhyun just simply paid for his ice cream with cash.     

“It’s alright Naeun, I’ll pay. Real gentlemen wouldn’t let the girl pay anyways.” Baekhyun smiled at Naeun but I just felt like punching him. 
“By the way Naeun, do you think you can help me with the math homework?” Baekhyun asked.

I didn’t give Naeun any chance to answer before I quickly went under the counter and pulled Baekhyun with me away from Naeun. “Excuse me Naeun, I just need to talk to him for a second.” 

“What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked with a confused face as I had dragged him out of the ice cream shop.

“You have to stop this, okay?” I said and glared at him. 

“Stop what? Eating ice cream!?” he exclaimed.    

“No! You have to stop trying to take Naeun away from Chanyeol!” I almost spit in his face.

Baekhyun looked me deeply in the eyes for a long while, making me slightly uncomfortable.

“Do you know what it’s like to get your whole world stolen from you?” he asked me then.

-----------------------------------------------

Yay! An update!

And it’s October baby! You ALL know what that means… PROBABLY AN EXO COMEBACK!

But I’ve been thinking about something… For the ones of you who also listen to Super Junior, you know their debut song TWINS (Knock Out) was pretty ‘fierce’ and so was MAMA. What if EXO makes a comeback that resembles Miracle?   

Can you guys imagine Kris doing this?

image

 

Me:

tumblr_m8u2m6UpqT1qcrlsa.gif

My tumblr.: http://liavly.tumblr.com/

Please link me yours, I'll follow ^^