It's You

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAcUbvm7uL0

Your (Naeun’s) POV  

I mentally cursed as the ice cold rain hit my face the second I stepped outside. Even so, I didn’t bother to go back inside to get an umbrella or a jacket; there was just simply no time for that.

I started running and tried to cover my face with the hood of my shirt since it really felt as if the rain was going to bruise me otherwise.  

I hadn’t even run for 30 seconds and I was already soaked and tired. I paused to catch my breath and made a mental post-it note to start working out or going on jogs or something because my conditioning was truly pathetic. 

As I was finally able to catch my breath and make it all the way to the bus station just in time to see the bus stop and an old lady stepped on. I hurried to get on it before the doors shut and took a deep breathe. I just saved myself from a whole lot of running.  

Then I looked up and saw a grumpy old bus driver looking at me, waiting for me to pay for a ticket.

“Oh…Hehe…” I smiled and decided to use my charms. “You see, I’ve forgotten my card and I haven’t got any money with me…” 

“Then get off.” The driver muttered and I lost my smile.

“But… I need to go tell this really special guy that I love him!” I exclaimed.

“Oh, well in that case-NO!” the bus driver almost spat in my face.

“But, please… This might be my only chance.” I said and my best puppy eyes.

“Just give it up kid, the whole ‘I need to go tell someone I love them’ story is so old and is used probably 10 times every week. Now get off.” He said and made a hand gesture as if he wanted to waive away an annoying fly.     

I sighed deeply and turned with my invisible tale in between my leg and got off.   

The bus left without me on it and I cursed out loud that this whole love story thing never works outside of the TV-screen.  

I sat down on a bench and let the rain just poor over me. I didn’t care. Nothing mattered.

“Naeun?”

I looked up at the familiar sound of my name and saw someone on a bike with a big black raincoat on.

“Is that you?”  someone asked and led his bike closer.

“Suho?” I asked and looked up at my brother from another mother.  

“Yes, what on EARTH are you doing here?” he asked and stared at me.

“I…” What was I supposed to say? Then I noticed his bike again but saw it with new eyes this time. “Hey, where are you going?” I asked him with a burst of new hope developing inside of me.

“I’m going home. Why?” he asked me with a confused expression.  

“Then, can I ask you for a favor?” I exclaimed and stood up.

“Sure, you want I ride home or what?” he asked.

“Well yeah, but not to my house, to someone else’s.” I said and hopped on to the bike behind Suho and held on to his jacket.  

-----------------------------------

Chanyeol’s POV

I shut the computer after waiting for Naeuns’ reply that never came. I hid my face in my hands and regretted ever writing that, just like I regretted ever telling Naeun how I felt. But at the same time, if I hadn’t told her then, I probably would just wander around wondering and I didn’t see how that was any better. Maybe that then, there was still hope, now there wasn’t.

“Bye Chanyeol! We’re going to the opera now!” my mom called.      

“Okay!” I answered and decided to go and drink milk right out of the carton when my parents had left.

I heard them shut the door and got out of the bed. I walked towards the kitchen like a living zombie and open the refrigerator. I took the milk out and was just about to poor the cold, white content inside my mouth when I heard the doorbell.   

What now? I gave the clock above the door a glare. If there was some stupid little 12-year old loser that wanted me to buy socks, I was seriously going to poor the milk over him or her.    

Just to make sure I wouldn’t get locked in for child abuse or something, I put the milk on the bench and walked over to open the door.

I opened it and couldn’t even see who it was because of the heavy rain and because of the fact that this person had a drenched hood hanging over half of its face. 

“Ehmm…” I started and tried to look fir the catalog that you choose what color and size you wanted on your freaking socks. 

“Chanyeol.” The person said with a quiet voice and I stopped and simply looked in to the persons eyes.  

“Naeun!?” I exclaimed and was suddenly at loss of what I was going to do and say. I let my actions go before my mind and grabbed her arm to pull her inside and shut the door behind her. “What are you doing here? Are you crazy? You’re gonna get really sick!” I exclaimed and stared at her as she looked like a drenched kitten, dripping water all over the hallway floor.

She looked up at me and met my eyes with hers. “Chanyeol… I made a mistake. I don’t understand how I could be so blind. I’m sorry.” She said and pulled the hood off her head and I could finally see her beautiful face again.

“You’re sorry…For what?” I asked and put an incredible amount of effort in to not stutter out the words.

“I’m sorry I didn’t realize that… You are the one for me.” She said.

I looked at her suspiciously. Was she drunk…?  

“Naeun… What are you talking about?” I asked.

“When I read your message I realized it’s you. It’s you and it’s been you all along.” She said and I noticed she had tears in her eyes.  

---------------------------------------

Me, ever trying to be serious...

 

Bacon in his own little world...

 

Yolo must be jelly...

 

First ever y granpa?