Revenge

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Next day:

Your POV

“Naeun did you hear?” I turned around to see Hyuna standing next to me.
“Hear what?” I asked her as I took out my physics book.
“About Hara and Chanyeol?” She said quietly and stared at me with round eyes.
I furrowed my eyebrows. “No, what?” 
“She cheated on Baekhyun with him.” She said and my eyes widened.
“You’re kidding!” I exclaimed but Hyuna shook her head.  
“She gets all the good guys.” She said, referring to Hara.  
“Yeah, you could say that. Chanyeol and Baekhyun are like the only sane guys in our class who actually acts like they are 16 and not 6.” I nodded my head and tried to swallow the information. “How’d you know?” I asked Hyuna.    
“Everyone knows. I don’t know how it came out though.” She said.
I shook my head. I know it’s you Sohyun. I said to myself.    

I loved Sohyun with all my heart but the girl couldn’t keep secrets, AT ALL. If she knew something juicy, she’d have to say it. It was like if she had no filter. So therefor I saved my secrets for other friends even though Sohyun was my best.  

~~~

Sohyuns’ POV

Days passed and everyone at school knew about it now. Hara and Chanyeol seemed a little awkward around each other and Hara gave me death glares whenever she had the opportunity.   
Whoops, she knew it was me. Although, I could care more. Hara didn’t scare me and I don’t care what she thinks of me, as long as my friend knows the truth about her I’m good.     

It was 5 days after I had told Baekhyun the news that probably broke his heart and I knew for sure he wasn’t sick anymore, but still he was nowhere to be seen in school.

So on my way home, I decided this was it. He couldn’t just lay there in his bed and pity himself or hate on Hara or whatever it now was that he did.
Once again I didn’t go home right away; instead I continued up the hill and knocked on the door to the third yellow house next to my old kindergarten.  

And guess who opens the door.  

“Hi Saemin.” Once again, I smiled my sweetest smile.  
“Hey Sohyun. You’re not welcome here anymore. My brother is very down thanks to you.”
It’s not because of me you , it’s because of his girlfriend that you like so much. I thought to myself but didn’t say it out loud.  

I just gave her another sweet smile and skipped over her tiny body that probably hadn’t grown anything at all during these 5 days and hurried towards Baekhyuns’ room.  

“Hey! Get back here!” Saemin called and started running after me but I quickly opened the door to Baekhyun’s room and shut it behind me.  

“What are you doing here?”   

I turned to look at the miserable face of Baekhyun, who was covered from shoulder to toe with a big blue duvet.    

“Aw, Baekhyun…” I said when I saw his tearstained cheeks. 
“If you have more bad news, then please just leave.” He said in a depressed voice.  
“I’m sorry Baekhyun. I didn’t mean to hurt you, but don’t you agree that it was best that you knew?” I asked as I sat down on the edge of his bed. 
“I guess so…” He said with a sigh. “But I just wish it wasn’t true.” He collapsed with his face in to his pillow and let out a sad sound.  
“I know. I know. But you can’t let her be the reason why you’re all miserable like this.” I said and patted his head a little.     
“Why can’t I do that? We were supposed to celebrate our 1 year anniversary today. Today!” He exclaimed and dropped his face in to the pillow again.
“Poor thing… But you can’t let her hurt you like this. She’s not worth it.” I said.
“I loved her. She’s worth it.” He stated in to the pillow.  
“No. Get up now.” I pulled his arm out from underneath the duvet and pulled him up but his body didn’t work with me and he fell in to a big lump on the floor.    
“Ouch…” he muttered and sat up with his back leaning against his bed.  
“Here, don’t you ever spend time in shirts?” I asked and tossed him the first shirt I could find.
“Not when I’m alone in my room at home and not expecting visitors.” He muttered and gave me a meaning look as he pulled the T-shirt over his head. 
I rolled my eyes at him. “You have to get your revenge.” I stated with my arms crossed over my chest.
“Revenge? I don’t want to revenge.” He said and rubbed the back of his head that had taken the fall from his bed.  
“Just stop telling yourself lies. I know you want to get revenge on her. She’s a witch.” I said. “And I happen to know exactly how you should do it.”