Time For Floorball

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Chanyeols POV

“Admit it, you’re jealous, aren’t you?” Suho asked as he eyed me while I cleaned one of the tables.

I looked up at him. “What… are you talking about?” I asked. 

Suho rolled his eyes. “You should have seen your facial expression when Naeun left with Baekhyun. You almost looked like you wanted to cry.” He said.

“Oh, stop it. I have no reason to be jealous over that.” I said and started cleaning the next table.

“Really? So you don’t like Naeun at all?” Suho asked with raised eyebrows.

“Of course I do, she’s a good friend of mine.” I said and figured I would need to watch ‘The Attack of the Pinup Boys’ with her sometime. 

Suho stopped his own cleaning and gave me a skeptical look. “You aren’t fooling anyone with that Chanyeol. You can be honest with me. I know you like her.” He said.

“But… I don’t think I like her. Not in that way at least.”  I said and stopped to think about it. I did kiss her, but it wasn’t like a REAL kiss and… To be honest I’m not even sure WHY I kissed her…

“Then maybe it’s time for you to wake up and realize it, ‘cause how can you know that Naeun doesn’t like Baekhyun?” Suho asked. 

I shook my head. “Naah, he’s not in love with her and I don’t think she has those feelings for him either.”

“Then why did she say yes to being his fake girlfriend from the beginning?” Suho asked. I became quiet from his reply. “And besides, that Baekhyun guy wants to get over his ex, right? So he’s probably just a corner away from falling for her.” Suho said and went back to his cleaning as I stood there with my now very confused thoughts.     

It couldn’t… Possibly be… That I… Had fallen for… Her…? Naah…Or…?

------------------------------------

Baekhyuns POV

I tried REALLY hard to fall for Naeun, but at the same time, I realized, you couldn’t decide on who to fall in love with.  

But the more time I spent with her, the more I did like her, I’m just not sure if it was a love like kind of way or more like a friend like kind of way.

“Thank you for today Baekhyun. I had a great time.” Naeun said when we walked from the Tivoli.

Why can’t I like her back? I sighed to myself before I answered. “Sure, I had a great time to.” I said with a smile.     

“Okay, so I guess I’ll see you tomorrow in school then.” She said before she left. 

You know what Byun Baekhyun? You’re just gonna have to fall in love with her, no matter how long time it takes.

I was close to laughing at my own promise to myself. It did sound quite pathetic, but I guess I did mean it though. Naeun liked me and she was sweet, cute and funny. She was the right one, and I knew it. 

-------------------------------------

Haras POV 

I laid in my bed and stared up at the ceiling. Why did life hate me so damn much? Sure, I had done wrong, but doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance? Or is that not for me…?

To be honest, I was soooo sick and tired of Baekhyun. I suppose that’s why I started being so much with Chanyeol. He was something new, something exciting and I had imagined how it would be if he was my boyfriend instead of Baekhyun.    

But I knew that even if I broke up with Baekhyun at that point, I’d still not be able to get Chanyeol without forever being hated by everyone in school and always having whispering behind my back and rumors spreading about me. And to me it just wasn’t worth it.        

But…Now Baekhyun hates me and he is acting as if all the time with spent together and all the memories we shared means nothing to him, and I know him good enough to know that it isn’t the true.

I reached for my phone. Okay, so I may have lost Baekhyun but that didn’t mean I would lose Chanyeol.     

Next Day

Chanyeols POV

The next day we had PE and floorball was on the schedule. We had been practicing this very weird sport for the last weeks and today we would have a little ‘tournament’ and I had to say I felt quite excited about it. I was also hoping I’d get the opportunity to impress Naeun a little… 

Everyone in our class lined up so the teachers could put us in teams, but before it was my time to play, the girls would play first.    

I sighed as if to calm myself when I saw that Naeun and Hara were on the same team, then they could at least not kill each other.

Boy, I wish I would have been right about that….    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy 150 subbies!!!

Let's have a BaekYeol spam!