Forgiving You

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Hara’s POV

How come, that the second I decide to trust someone –someone I’d never met, seen or spoken to before – with the whole story of how my entire world was turned completely upside down, he finds out my name and all of a sudden he just sits there and stare at me? I hate life.    

“Okay, so, maybe I should go now.” I said and got up to leave since this guy, who I just for a moment had seen something I could trust in, was now just looking uncomfortable with my presence.

“No! No.” he grabbed my wrist and I sat down again. “I’m sorry… It’s just that I’ve heard this story before. But from someone else.” He said and looked at me with those kind eyes, that seemed to have the power of making me throw all of my inner secrets to their owner.

I tilted my head in confusion. Who exactly would have told him this…?

“Chanyeol.” He said. “You see, he works here with me, and he told me his story, and I happen to know the two girls you like the least on earth right now. Sohyun is my sister and Naeun is, as you know, her best friend.” He said and had something in his eyes that said he pitied me.

I sighed deeply inwardly before I got up to leave again since my ice cream was finished a long time ago anyways.  

“Wait! Why do you want to leave?” he asked and I turned to him. 

“Isn’t it obvious? You’re on their side.” I said and to my own irritation, I felt how tears were threatening to fall. “You’re just going to let me know what a huge mistake I made and what a I am and that you think Baekhyun deserves someone like Naeun instead. Well guess what? I’ve heard it all before.” I said and swallowed hard to stop the tears. I wasn’t a damn crier!

“I’m not on anyone’s side.” He said and slowly walked up to me. He looked in to my eyes and suddenly I didn’t even care that my eyes were full of tears, ready to fall.       

“So what if you made a mistake? Everybody does. Everybody. That doesn’t mean you never deserve a second chance, and that’s what you’ll get in your new school. You’ll be surrounded by new people that haven’t heard your story. You’ll get a fresh start and right now I think that’s exactly what you need. So don’t worry. This is going to be your second chance.” He said and I could see in his eyes that he truly meant every word he said.   

Then I did something that so wasn’t me. I hugged him. I just hugged this person who had made me feel better in less than 15 minutes than I had felt the last months.

First he seemed surprised for a second, but then he put his arms around my waist and hugged me back. 

I wasn’t a damn hugger. But who cares?

---------------------------------------------------

Baekhyun’s POV

When me and Chanyeol got released from the school nurse we didn’t utter a word to each other as we walked to class.   

When we entered the class room the teacher still hadn’t showed up, but the rest of the class was seated and all eyes were turned to us when we came inside.

The only empty seats were the two behind Sohyun and Naeun and both me and Chanyeol realized we’d had to sit next to each other, something we hadn’t done in quite a while.   

The two of us walked over and sat down. 

I could see on Naeun’s face that she was still pissed at both of us since she completely ignored us and just focused on her conversation with Sohyun.   

They were talking about the upcoming Twilight movie, and since I hadn’t seen the movies and ABSOULTELY not read the books, I couldn’t possibly try to slip in with a comment about anything that had to do with it to join the conversation. 

To my surprise Chanyeol suddenly leaned forward and cut of Sohyun in whatever she was saying. “Have you heard that they are making a new ending for the movie than the book?” he exclaimed and I stared at him. How on EARTH could he possibly know that?   

Both Sohyun and Naeun looked at him with a similar expression of confusion as me but then Naeun woke up first. “Are you kidding me? They are? Why?” she asked with wide eyes. 

I glanced over at Chanyeol, doubting that he would be able to keep his part in the conversation alive.

“I suppose they want to catch more viewers. Or, you know, the author might have regretted how she ended it all, and this is her chance to make it the way she really wants it.” Chanyeol said.     

I rolled my eyes as him, Sohyun and Naeun as they kept talking about this stupid vampire movie as if it was something that could really change the world for the better. Luckily, the teacher entered the room just then and the lesson took its start.    

---------------

After school I decided to make a final visit to Hara. I had been back and forth in my mind with this idea during the day, but since I had noticed she wasn’t in school for the last lessons, I figured it was time to let her know I had forgiven her.  

I knocked on her door and her aunt opened. She told me Hara wasn’t home yet but invited me in to wait for her.   

I sat down in the familiar living room and looked around. I had so many memories from this house. Mostly good, sweet memories of my first real love. I smiled to myself.

“What are you smiling at?”

I looked up to see Hara standing in the hallway, looking at me as if I had a knife in my hand and she was now ready to fight for her life against me. 

I got up from the couch and took a few steps closer. “I smiled at memories. Of us.” I said and smiled slightly in her direction, as if to tell her that I had come in peace.

Hara looked at me suspiciously, which was totally understandable. “Why? Would you do that?” she asked.

“Because. We shared a lot of good times. And… I don’t feel any kind of hate towards you anymore. I want you to know I’ve forgiven you.” I said and I saw on her face that she was just waiting for me to crack up and tell her it’s a joke, but it really isn’t and soon she looked at me wide eyed when she realized that.       

“Are…You for real right now?” she asked me with a raised eyebrow.

“Actually, I think I am.” I said. “I mean, now you’re moving and we won’t see each other often and I’ve had the time to think about it… To be honest, I’m quite thankful towards you. You let me know first love and yeah sure, first heartbreak to, but I don’t want to have any grudges against you when you leave, so that’s what I came here to say.” I said. 

Hara looked at me, still with wide eyes.

I walked over to her and reached her my hand. “Friends?”

She looked at my hand then she pulled me in to a hug instead. “Friends.”

-------------------------------------------

So, I’m pretty sure this is the last you will see of Hara for a while, but it’s not the end for her. I’ve actually come to like her though this story and I can’t let her leave like this now can I?      

I’m sad to say that there isn’t really oceans of chapters left to come, but don’t worry, it’s not over yet. ^.~

We have quite a few things to settle first, don’t we? Like who will Naeun end up with? That’s the big question ;) 

Comments are loved, because their my source of inspiration ^^  

And I still want everyone’s tumblrs  I will follow you guys if you blog at least partly about kpop ^.~

My tumblr: http://liavly.tumblr.com/