What's Wrong With Chanyeol?

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Suho’s POV

I stared at Baekhyun who looked back at me. Since I didn’t answer, Baekhyun started talking again.

“Well I do. Chanyeol. Chanyeol took my whole world away from me. I was so happy, I had Hara and I felt like we would stay together forever and get married and all of that. But then Chanyeol took her away from me. Now, I know that I made a decision of not taking her back, but would you be able to forgive someone who let you down so bad when you trusted your entire heart to them?”

I took in his words as I saw tears slowly started to form in his eyes.

“Okay… So you know what it feels like. Why would you want someone else to experience the same thing?” I asked him.     

Baekhyun shook his head. “Look, this isn’t some revenge on Chanyeol, I’m better than that.” He said. “Imagine you had a girlfriend, now I don’t know if you do or not, but just imagine you do, okay?”

I nodded slowly, wondering where he was going with this. I saw Hara’s face in front of me. Her beautiful smiling face.

“Okay, so now imagine someone you trust very much, someone who’s a close friend of yours kiss her.” Baekhyun continued. 

It stung in my heart. Even though I hadn’t gone out with Hara for very long she already meant so much to me and to think that she would cheat on me with one of my closest friends actually hurt.

Baekhyun must have noticed on my change in facial expression. “See? It hurts.” He said. “Would you be able to forgive her?” he asked.

I shook my head. “Maybe…”

“Would you be able to forgive him?”

I was quiet for a while, glancing over at Chanyeol who was handing a customer her ice cream.

I looked back at Baekhyun. “No. I wouldn’t.”

“There you go. Now I’m gonna leave. Say hi to Naeun from me.” Baekhyun said as he put his hands in his pockets and left. I stood there and looked after him before I went back inside.

“Where did Baekhyun go?” Naeun asked me.

“Home I suppose.” I said.

Naeun gave me a stern look. “Where you mean to him Suho?” she asked.

I squeezed out a smile. “No, Naeun. You know I’m never mean to anyone.”

 

Naeun’s POV

I looked at Suho suspiciously as he went inside the room that had a door that said “Staff only” on it.

Now it was just me and Chanyeol left in the ice cream shop. I looked down at my finished ice cream with a pout and then glanced over at Baekhyun’s not even half finished ice cream. He paid so much for it; it would be such a waste to not eat it. I said to myself and picked up his spoon and started eating.    

I had almost finished the ice cream when I noticed a presence in front of me and looked up.

“Chanyeol…?”                                                         

He didn’t answer me.

“What is wrong?” I asked and put down the spoon.

Chanyeol still didn’t answer but simply grabbed my hand and pulled me up and outside. It felt like a replay of what Suho had done to Baekhyun just 15 minutes ago just that this time it was me being pulled and I did not like it.  

I tried to dig me heels in to the ground but it was impossible and Chanyeol just kept dragging me. Soon both my legs and my wrist were hurting and I had grown really mad as well.

“STOP!” I exclaimed, ignoring the stares I got from people around. Chanyeol turned and looked at me with an expressionless face.    

I didn’t know what to say. “You’re gonna miss work.” I simply stated and roughly pulled my hand from his grip.    

Chanyeol just ignored my statement. “What is wrong with you?!” I exclaimed as I held my wrist.

“Come on.” He said and tried to grab my arm again to pull me along but I backed away. “No, not until you tell me what you want.”  

Chanyeol looked at me with pleading eyes. “I just need to talk to you.” He said.

There was something in his eyes that made me follow him to an empty alley next to some store.

“Now what is it that you wan-“ I couldn’t finish my sentence before he had crashed his lips on to mine.  

First I wanted to pull away since it was so sudden but he held one arm firmly around my waist and his other hand held on to my head so that I couldn’t get away. He kept kissing me passionately and half of me was enjoying the kiss. Chanyeol’s lips together with mine was simply the way it was supposed to be, but the other half of me was fighting against him, wondering why he was acting like this, so rough all of a sudden. 

Chanyeol started tugging on my shirt, trying to pull it up but I stopped him and finally managed to break the kiss. I put my hands on his chest to keep him away from doing the same thing again and took a deep breath before I looked him in the eyes.   

“What are you-“ Once again he cut me off before I had a chance to finish my sentence but this time not with his lips but with his words. 

“YOU’RE STILL IN LOVE WITH HIM AREN’T YOU!?” he screamed and I could see desperation, sadness and fury in his eyes.

----------------------------------------------------

Still no EXO comeback… I swear, they’ll NEVER make a comeback. They’ll just live on MAMA and History and Two Moons and all of that and we’ll never get to hear the full glory of Baby Don’t Cry, Beautiful, Run & Gun or My Lady… :.(

Anyways, is there anyone who knows the address of the Subway restaurant EXO-K ate at when they were in London? Cause, I’m going to London and would just LOVE to be able to be inside the same room as some of my favorite Kpop idols have been in once ^.~