Baekhyun finds out

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Your (Naeun’s) POV

I spent most of the weekend talking to Chanyeol on the phone. He had gone to visit his cousins on Saturday after lunch and got back late on Sunday night but we got two nice long talks over the phone and it felt as if I’d always remember everything he said in my heart.

We decided to meet up on Monday after school and so I was told to wait by my locker, since we didn’t have any common classes that day.  

I put my chemistry books inside my locker and took out my jacket instead. I took a deep breath. I hadn’t seen Chanyeol ever since I practically stormed out of his room two days ago. While I was focusing on how to greet him –with a hug, just a “Hi” or in some other way?- someone approached me and I turned around to see Baekhyun, a person I had ALMOST managed to forget during the past days.  

“Hi Naeun!” he exclaimed with his usual happy voice.

“Hi…” I said awkwardly as I put on my jacket.    

He noticed right away that something wasn’t completely right with me today and his smile faded.

“What’s wrong Naeun?” he asked as he stopped right next to me.  

“I…” How should I do this the best? Just say it? Rip of the bandage…? Just as I was about to open my mouth again to tell him everything as fast but still sensitive as I could, someone approached me from the other side and I looked up to see Chanyeol.   

“Hi Naeun.” He ignored Baekhyun and just eye smiled me which made my heart melt a little. “Are you ready to go?” he asked me.

“Wait.” Baekhyun stopped Chanyeol. “I’m talking to her, you can’t just boss her around and tell her when to go.” He said and made it obvious – just like Yeol – that he hadn’t forgiven Chanyeol for anything yet.  

I saw a smirk grow on Chanyeol’s face and at that point I knew this couldn’t end well. “Oh, I’m sorry. How rude of me, please continue.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun eyed him weirdly. 

“Well, are you going to stand here or what?” Baekhyun asked, annoyed.  

“Yes, I think I might just gonna…” Chanyeol said. 

“Gee, stop clinging to Naeun as if she was your girlfriend.” Baekhyun muttered and I noticed just how hard Chanyeol tried to hold back his happiness that just those words had come out of Baekhyun’s mouth.  

“Well, as a matter of fact…” Chanyeol started. “…she IS actually my girlfriend.”

I wanted to slap my own face hard because of how Baekhyun had to find out about this, he deserved a nicer way. 

I looked at him and he just had the face as if he didn’t believe Chanyeol at all. “Oh, really? Is that so?”

“Yep.” Chanyeol said with a satisfied smile and glanced at me. “Would you mind confirming what I’m saying here…Yeobo?”      

I couldn’t help but to feel that the word “Yeobo” hit a sensitive spot at Baekhyun. “Well yes… it’s the truth.” I said and swallowed. This was awkward.  

We stood there all three, completely quiet for probably 1 whole minute.  

Chanyeol was smiling, Baekhyun stared at both me and Chanyeol and I awkwardly glanced down at the floor.    

“Then I hope you’ll be very happy together.” Baekhyun suddenly said and left.

I looked after him as Chanyeol s an arm around my waist and hugged my body to his side.

“I feel bad.” I pouted at Chanyeol.    

“You shouldn’t, he had to find out.” Chanyeol comforted me and gave me a peck on my head.

“Yeah, but not so harshly, but I suppose it wouldn’t matter to him anyways. Why would he care?” I said and realized I shouldn’t have had anything to worry about. Baekhyun had just lost his fake girlfriend, nothing more.     

Yeol’s POV

“Yeah, but not so harshly, but I suppose it wouldn’t matter to him anyways. Why would he care?”

I swallowed. Naeun didn’t know. She didn’t understand. Was she really clueless to the fact that Baekhyun had feelings for her?       

For a second I felt bad. For being so heartless towards the guy that used to be my best friend.

-------------------------------------------------

This was just a mini update to give you something. School is eating me up but I don’t want to disappoint you guys with no updates, so a little one for you at least.

By the way, I’ve got major plans for a new story with you, EXO, SHINee, F(x) and Wonder girls ^^