Morning Visit

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Your POV

I couldn’t sleep that night. I was so confused about… Well, everything. At last I just gave up my tries of sleeping and took out a piece of paper and a pen to write some of my thoughts down.

  1. I’m Baekhyuns fake girlfriend. Exactly for HOW long am I going to be that…?
  2. I have feelings for Baekhyun. No point in denying it.
  3. Baekhyun still has feelings for Hara. At least that’s what he said.
  4. Chanyeol is practically Haras fake boyfriend even though it’s not ‘official’.
  5. … Chanyeol kissed me today. Why?

Why did EVERYTHING have to be so damn complicated? I always thought Chanyeol liked Hara? But then why would he kiss me? I’m not Hara.   

I sighed deeply and threw myself backwards on the bed. I felt slightly angry. Why did both Baekhyun and Chanyeol kiss me whenever they wanted even though none of them have any feelings for ME?

I wish I was Hara…  

I don’t know how or when but at some point I fell asleep.  

------

I woke up the next morning as the strong sun shone in through my window right on to my face.

I twirled around in my bed and buried my face in the pillow again. I didn’t want to get up yet…

“Nice room you have.”       

“Thanks.” I muttered in to my pillow and tried to fall back asleep but then shot up quickly with wide eyes as if I had gotten electrocuted and stared at whoever had come inside my room and had a far too deep voice to be my mom. Or my dad either for that matter.    

“Morning.” Chanyeol smiled widely at me.

I just kept staring at him.  

“The clock is 12:17. Maybe time to get up.” He said with a wink. 

“How on EARTH did you come in here?” I asked him, still with wide eyes.

He shrugged. “Through the door of course.” He said simply and slightly pointed at the door.

“So what? You just walked right in to my house and found my room and found it perfectly fine to waltz in here and wake me up?” I asked with raised eyebrows.    

He shook his head. “Of course not. Your mom let me in and told me where your room was. She thought it was good that I came to wake you up.”  

“Sure it was mom… she likes tall guys.” I mumbled for myself as I threw the duvet off of me and got out of bed. 

“What did you say?” Chanyeol asked me as I turned to my closet and took out a pair of shorts and a T-shirt.  

I shook my head. “Nothing.” I said as I walked to the bathroom. I sighed. “Just… Wait here, okay?”

He nodded and I shut the bathroom door and sighed again.  

I changed my clothes quickly and went back in to my room to see Chanyeol studying my SHINee posters.    

“You like SHINee huh?” He asked as he watched my biggest one from the Lucifer era and reached out to touch Taemins hair.  

“Is that his real hair?” Chanyeol asked and I had to chuckle as I walked up to stand next to him.

“No, it’s just extensions.” I stated.     

“Oh… Well I had hair about that long before. Back at my old school, but my mom made me cut it before I came here. She said that otherwise people would mistake me for being a girl.” Chanyeol said.    

“What? With your height, how could you possibly be mistaken for a GIRL?” I asked.

Chanyeol shrugged and chuckled. “Come on. Time for breakfast- Or maybe I should say brunch ice cream.”    

I chuckled and quickly pulled a hairbrush through my hair. “Guess so. But promise me one thing.”

“Sure, what?” Chanyeol asked as we left my room. 

“Don’t ever wake me up like that again, ara?”

Chanyeol chuckled again. “Fine, I promise.”

----------------------------------------------------------

“How long is your lunch break?” I asked as we walked around in the park by the ice cream place.

“Another…22 minutes.” Chanyeol smiled and reached his wrist towards me so that I could see his watch.     

“Ah, okay then. Well thanks for the ice cream.” I said and my blueberry ice cream.

“No problem.” He smiled.

It was quiet for a bit.  

“Hey, do you have any picture of yourself with long hair?” I asked.

Chanyeol smiled and took out his phone from his pocket. “Sure do…”

He reached you his phone and you just stared at the picture in front of you. “WOW! I understand why your mom made you cut it…” I stated.    

“What? Okay, it’s not the most flattering picture but look here.” He showed me next picture where he had it in a little ponytail thing. 

“Well this is better.” I said with a nod and reached him back his phone.  

“Yeah, I miss being able to put up my hair like that. I felt so cool when I did that.” He said.

I raised my eyebrows at him as if to say ‘Really dude? Really?’   

Chanyeol laughed. “Okay I get it, you don’t like my hair long.” He said.

I was just about to say something back like ‘It wasn’t THAT bad’ when I walked right in to…a tree.       

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Chanyeol laughed the most bizarre laughter I had ever heard as I stood there with my T-shirt that used to be so pretty and white but was full of blueberry ice cream as I touched my aching forehead.     

“Ouch…” I muttered with a pout and glared at Chanyeol who finally was able to stop laughing.    

“I-I-I’m sorry Naeun!” He said and tried hard to not get another laugh break out as he walked over to me and patted my shoulders. “Are you okay?” he asked.   

“No.” I muttered. “My forehead hurts. The tree punched me.” My words made Chanyeol laugh even more and he reminded me of a five year old that was high on drugs and candy at the same time.  

Chanyeol composed himself again and reached his hand to my forehead and examined the bump that had already started growing slightly. He blew on it and patted me on the back. “Poor Naeunie.” He said and looked like a sad dog.      

“Yah, don’t call me that.” I exclaimed.

He chuckled. “What if I call you Naeunie and you call me Chanyeollie.” He suggested.   

“Why would I call you that?” I asked him and gave him a weird look.

“’Cause it’s cute.” He said and smiled. Then he switched his eyes to my shirt before he blushed and looked away.      

“Ehh… Naeun, your shirt has become slightly…see-through from the ice cream…” he said, still not looking at me.

I looked down at myself and sighed. “Ahh, just great… I guess it’s time for me to go home and get changed. See you.” I said and turned to leave but Chanyeol stopped me.     

“Wait! You can’t go home in that shirt. Everyone will you know… See you…” He said, both sounding and looking very awkward.  

“Well then what do you suggest I do…?” I asked and gave him a look.

“Well… You can borrow my shirt.” He exclaimed and then he did something that will forever be one of my most embarrassing memories.  

He took of the jeans shirt he had on and first I thought he would just give me that but then he took of his t-shirt as well and stood there shirtless in the middle of the park with probably 20 people (some of them small kids) staring at him.        

He reached me the t-shirt. “Here.” He said with a smile.

“Ehm.. Thank you…” I said and wished I could disappear.

Chanyeol picked up his jeans shirt from the ground and put it on again without button it.

“Come on, let’s go.” He said and nodded towards the ice cream shop. 

“No way, I don’t know you right now. I’ll see you later.” I said and quickly pulled his T-shirt over my head and hurried home to put on my own clothes.

---------------

Yeol’s POV
 

I smiled as I saw her hurry home with blushing cheeks. She was so cute… I started buttoning my shirt before I walked towards work.  

Oh, little Naeun… Don’t act like you didn’t like what you saw…