Fake Girlfriend

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Baekhyuns’ POV

”What are you saying?” I asked Sohyun with an eyebrow raised in suspicion.   
“I’m saying that I know how you’re going to get your revenge on that bi-…Hara.” She said.
“How?” I raised my suspicious eyebrow even higher.  
“You need to pay her back with the same kind of money.” Sohyun said and tapped her chin. “You need to kiss someone else as well.”     
“Sohyun, look, I’m not going to kiss you if that is what you are trying to-“
“No, not me! But I have someone else that would be perfect for the job.” She cut me off.

~~ ~

Okay, don’t ask me how Sohyun managed to convince me to ask Naeun if she could be my fake girlfriend. I mean, this is absurd! I’m crazy for doing it! But… I’m ashamed to tell you that it was simply the sweet smell of revenge that made me do it
So now, here I am, ready to ask Naeun  when I see her.   

As I arrived at the school property I could feel the looks and hear the sound of whisper right away. Okay I get it, everyone knows. Do they really have to be so unsubtle about it?
I came in to our hallway and noticed the shocked expression on some of the girls faces. My guy friends seemed happy to see me though but they were all awkwardly pretending to not know about the whole Hara thing.

I put my bag in my locker and took out my books for the first lesson just as Sohyun and Naeun came in. As Sohyun passed me, she gave me a look. 
I sighed and shut my locker before I walked over to Naeun. “Hi Naeun.” I greeted with a nervous smile.
“Oh, hi Baekhyun.” She said and took out her books. “How are you doing?” she asked.
“Ehm… I’m kind of…fine. But I’d like to ask you for a favor…”I said and rubbed the back of my neck sheepishly.
Naeun raised her eyebrows. “Oh? What kind of favor?”
“Eh… How do I say this? I’d like you to be…my fake girlfriend.”

~¨~¨ ~¨

Your POV

“What?” I asked him with widened eyes.
Baekhyun looked kind of uncomfortable. “I know it’s weird but… I need you to help me get…revenge… on Hara by being my fake girlfriend for a while.” He said without looking at me.  
“You, need me, to get revenge on your girlfriend?” I asked, amazed that this could actually be true.
Ex-girlfriend.” Baekhyun said and put his hands in his pockets which gave him an awkward posture.
“Sorry, ex-girlfriend. But, are you for real?” I asked with a raised eyebrow.
Baekhyun glanced to the side and I saw Sohyun watching us from her locker. Of course.
“100%” Baekhyun said and this time he looked at me when he spoke.       
“O-kay… I…”
“Please?” Baekhyun begged with a pleading look.
“I…I guess I can do that.” I said with a light shrug.  
“Thanks Naeun, you’re the best!” Baekhyun exclaimed and pulled me in for a hug.

Oh boy. What did I just say yes to?