Pasta

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Baekhyun’s POV

I hurried out of the school building without seeing anything in front of me. Maybe I bumped in to someone but I didn’t notice.

I stopped when I came outside and took a deep breath of fresh air. I wanted to call Hara. All of a sudden it just felt so right to just call her and wake up from this dream and everything would be as it was not too long ago. When nothing seemed to confuse me and when Hara was in my arms.

But something inside of me told me to not call Hara. Nothing would solve just because of that. Nothing would become any better.

Why was I such an idiot? Why couldn’t I realize a long time ago that Naeun was the one? Why did I have to lose another girl to Park Chanyeol.

“ARRGHH!” I screamed and kicked the closest bike. I got a couple of stares but I didn’t care. I turned and started running home.

 

Your (Naeun’s) POV

Me and Chanyeol walked through ‘our’ park hand in hand and everything was perfect, except that it felt as if something was nagging on my heart.   

“Naeun, do you want something to eat?” Chanyeol asked and looked down at me with his cute, round eyes.

I nodded. “That’s be good. Where should we eat?” I asked.

Chanyeol smiled and chuckled a little. “What do you say about my place?”

I swallowed. “Ehm… Will you parents be there?” I asked and tried to sound as if whatever he answered wasn’t going to affect me at all.

Chanyeol chuckled again. “Don’t worry. My dad is on a business trip and my mom is still at work for a few hours.” He said and squeezed my hand. I smiled. He could always make me feel better.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

We arrived at my house and I still hadn’t let go of her hand. It felt as if our hands were shaped to hold on to each other.

I unlocked the door and led Naeun in to the kitchen with me. I pulled her close and asked practically in to her hair “What do you want?”

She looked up and met my eyes. “Spaghetti?”

I laughed and nodded. “Of course. Spaghetti it is.” I smiled and let go of her hand.

I turned and started looking through the cupboards until I found a package of spaghetti.

“How… Do you cook them?” I asked as I turned the package to find some sort of instruction of how to make these things taste delicious.

“You’re asking me?” Naeun raised her eyebrows and walked over to me and helped me look for the instruction.

“Aish, I’m sure it can’t be that complicated.” I said and turned the package upside down in a saucepan.

Both me and Naeun looked down in to the saucepan.

“I think something is missing.” I stated and scratched my head.

“Water. Else I don’t think it can boil.” Naeun said and grabbed the saucepan and put it down in the sink.   

She the water and filled the pan. Then she tried to lift again but failed.

“Chanyeol…” she whined and I smiled. She needed me. The though warmed my heart as I lifted the heavy sauce pan back to the stove.       

5 minutes later

“Nothing’s happening.” I stated as I looked at the spaghetti.

“What have we done wrong?” Naeun asked with a sigh.

I looked around, not knowing what to do. “Maybe…” I reached for my phone and dialed Kyungsoo’s number. 

“Hi hyung.” He answered. 

“Hey… Could you come to my house? I kind of need your help.” I said.

He sighed. “Fine, I’ll be there soon.”   

I turned off the phone with a satisfied smirk. Kyungsoo wasn’t exactly hard to convince. 

10 minutes later 

“Are you serious with me?” Kyungsoo asked with raised eyebrows and his arms crossed over his chest.

Naeun nodded carefully as she stood next to me. “Yeah, what did we do wrong?” I asked and eyed both Kyungsoo and the saucepan.

“Next time… try turning ON the stove.” Kyungsoo said and reached forward and the stove.

“Oh…” Naeun said.

“That’s why I’m failing home economics…” I mumbled.

“Am I done here now?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Eh… Do you have plans right now?” I asked with a cheesy smile.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. “No…”

“Then can’t you help us fix this pasta?” I asked and tried to make a puppy face.

“Fine.” Kyungsoo muttered and turned to stove and started to stir the pasta. “Get out of my kitchen!” he yelled over his shoulder and me and Naeun quickly scrambled out and away to my room.    

---------------------------------------------------------------

Poor Baekhyun… :(

Anyways, I’m planning to upload my new story with the first chapter later today so keep your eyes open for it, okay? Of course EXO will be in it but also SHINee and some girl group members ^^