All The Single Ladies...

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Naeun’s(Your) POV

”It smells delicious.” I said as I played with Chanyeol’s hand in mine while we sat in his bed with our backs leaning against the wall.

“God bless Kyungsoo.” Chanyeol smiled and his eyes glittered.

“FOOD’S READY!” Kyungsoo called and both me and Chanyeol got up.

Kyungsoo had set the table and a big bowl of spaghetti with a tomato sauce stood on the table.

“Thanks Kyungsoo. You’re the best.” Chanyeol smiled and patted Kyungsoo’s shoulder. “But wait… Why are there three plates?” Chanyeol asked. 

Kyungsoo gave him a look. “You think I’m just gonna come here, cook for you and then leave without eating? I’m not some caterer.” Kyungsoo muttered and sat down at the table.

Chanyeol eyed me and I shrugged. Sure, I did not see this coming but I guess Kyungsoo was right. Or something.    

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I fumed inwardly because of Kyungsoo. Did he really have to ruin this for me and Naeun? Sure, his pasta was better than anything I’ve ever eaten but that didn’t forgive him.   

“Why are you both so quiet?” Kyungsoo asked without looking up from his spaghetti.    

“Well…” Naeun started. “I guess we don’t really know what to say.”   

Kyungsoo looked up. “Then it’s never going to last between the two of you. You can’t have a relationship full of awkward silence.” He said.

You’re dead meat Do Kyungsoo.

 

Naeun’s (your) POV

I walked up to my locker the next morning and saw a pink post-it note on it.

‘Good morning! Have a great day and meet me at the ice cream shop after school, okay? /Chanyeol ^^’

I smiled. What had I done to possibly deserve a boyfriend like Chanyeol?

“Aww…I’m so jealous I think I’m melting…” Sohyun said next to me and I almost jumped in the air because she scared me.

I rolled my eyes but couldn’t help but to smile. “I know right.” I said.     

“How come I’m always single? Give me a man would you!?” she exclaimed and got some stares from our classmates but once they saw it was just Sohyun they all returned to whatever they had been doing before her outburst. These kinds of things belonged to the everyday life as Sohyun’s classmate.

“Don’t worry. It’s not like you’ll never get a man Sohyun.” I said and soothingly patted her back. 

“Easy for you to say, you’ve already got one. I used to be able to ‘enjoy’ the single life together with you but now I suppose it’s soon time for you to change you Facebook status from single to in a relationship.” She said with a dramatic pout.

I smiled at her. “I wouldn’t be too worried about that if I was you. I don’t feel like I need to put neon signs on my relationship by putting it out on Facebook.”    

“Being in a relationship is a waste on you.” Sohyun shook her head. “At least I’ve still got Suho. Maybe he can join me for a ‘Singles only’ movie marathon.” Sohyun shrugged. 

I was about to let it slip that Suho actually wasn’t single at all but managed to stop myself in the last second.    

“Maybe I should invite Hara to. Nah, I bet she’s already had an impressive list of guys at her new school.” Sohyun said.

It was KILLING me to not tell Sohyun but I had made a promise to Suho. And Hara for that matter, not that I did it for her sake. Also, Suho had promised me free ice cream for the rest of the year if I didn’t say anything to anyone. 

Baekhyun’s POV

I saw Naeun’s back in the front row next to Sohyun as I entered the chemistry room. I took a deep breathe. Nothing would become better from ignoring her.   

I walked over to them and sat down at the empty chair next to her.

Naeun, who was talking with Sohyun, didn’t even notice but Sohyun on the other hand stopped the conversation to look at me. She seemed somewhat shocked.      

Naeun turned around. “Baekhyun!” she exclaimed happily. “How are you doing? You left so quickly yesterday.” She said and tilted her head with a cute facial expression. Aish, she was killing me.

I sighed and put a smile on my face. “I’m sorry. I was in a hurry.” I lied and glanced over at Sohyun who eyed me suspiciously.    

“Oh.” Naeun said as our teacher entered the room. “It’s alright. But we should really hang out some day.” She said with a sweet smile while our teacher took out some books and put them on the desk. I saw Sohyun poke her arm in to Naeun’s side and subtly shake her head.   

Naeun didn’t seem to get the hint. “I’m going out with Yeol today but maybe we can do something some other day.” She instead said towards me.  

First I was about to nicely deny her offer but instead a smirked came on to my face. “Oh, what are you and Chanyeol going to do?” I asked.

“We’re going to the ice cream shop.” Naeun answered.

“Really?” I asked and Naeun nodded. Maybe I’ll join you…

Sohyun’s POV  

I didn’t like the look in Baekhyun’s eyes, but he couldn’t possibly be intending to ruin everything for NaYeol, right?

Just to be on the safe side I called Suho during our break after the lesson.  

“Hello?” he picked up after a couple of rings.

“Oppa, you have to help me with something.” I said. 

“What Sohyun?” he asked.

“If Baekhyun comes over to the ice cream store today, make sure he doesn’t do anything to Naeun or Chanyeol.” I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I’M SORRY! I’ve never gone this long without an update and I hope all of you can forgive me! It’s just that it’s been SO MUCH in school that I simply haven’t had the time. I’ve got a busy schedule for this week to so I don’t know if the updates will be better right away or if you’re all going to have to live without them for a bit longer… But I’m planning to give you another chapter before the weekend is over at least! ^^

Les GIFs: