A Sister We'd All Like To Kill

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

“Who are you?”
“Eh…I’m Naeun.  I’m in Baekhyun’s class.” I said and tried to not look directly at her.
“What do you want?” she narrowed her eyes and looked at me with suspiciousness written all over her face, which made me VERY uncomfortable.
“I…I’m here to have a study date- I mean- I’m here to study…With Baekhyun!” I exclaimed and was glad no one else could see me, because it was truly embarrassing how uncomfortable this little kid could make me.    
“You’re here on a DATE?” She asked me and I could see the hate in her eyes.
“Eh… No, I’m not… We’re just gonna study! Who said anything about a date?” my voice started going high pitch and I was twirling uncomfortably where I stood.
“You did.” Baekhyuns sister stated.
“Oh…That’s right…” I said and kept twirling and just considered whether I could really tackle her to the floor like Baekhyun had told me to or if she would tackle me first.       
“Do you need to pee or something?” she asked and raised her eyebrow at me.  
“Ehm…Yes! I need to pee! Can I borrow your bathroom?” I asked and felt like a genius for coming up with that.   “No.”

I stared at the door that had shut in front of me. What did just happen?

“Hey, who was that?” I heard Baekhyuns voice from inside.

“Oh, just some scout girl that wanted to sell cookies.”  

I rolled my eyes at that stinky little dwarfs lie.  

“Really!? I want cookies!” Baekhyun exclaimed and opened the door with an excited smile.
His smile faded when he saw me. “Naeun? Are you a girl scout?” He asked, surprised.
I glanced inside and saw his sister looking at me and pulling her hand along as if showing I was dead if I said anything.  
“Eh… No…” I said and tried to avoid her glare.  
“Oh…Okay then. Come on in. Let’s study.” Baekhyun said with a smile and opened up the door for me and I stepped inside.
I followed him towards the door that must lead to his room but tripped over a little foot that came out of nowhere.
Luckily I didn’t fall and just stumbled forward.  
“Wow. You okay?” Baekhyun asked and gave me a look.  

“Yeah… I just tripped on something.” I said and gave that kid a death glare over my shoulder. She just stuck her tongue out at me. I was about to do the same back but remembered the guy I liked was watching me so I just ignored her and followed Baekhyun inside of his room and took the opportunity to shut the door in that little kid’s face just like she had done to me before. 

“So…” Baekhyun took his bag from the floor and sat down on his bed. “What should we start with?” he asked.     
“Ehm…Math?” I asked. I figured I could use this. Math was my weakest subject, while it was Baekhyun’s best.    “Sure!” he said with a smile and took out his folder. “But then you have to help me with English.”
I nodded while smiling and sat down on the bed as well.

~~~

We studied for over an hour before I just simply shut my book. Baekhyun looked up from his own and watched me as I leaned towards the wall with a sigh.  
“If I see one more number I think I will puke.” I said and pushed my math folder down from the bed so I wouldn’t have to look at it.  
Baekhyun chuckled at me. “So no watching an episode of Numbers I assume?” he joked.
I stuck my lip out in an attempt to show him just how BAD I thought that idea was.  
“Okay. Let’s do English instead.” Baekhyun said and reached down towards his bag and pulled out a new folder.    “Fine.” I sighed and took out my own books.

I helped him finish a crossword we had for homework so I moved closer to him to be able to see the questions.  

“That is ‘Immortal’.” I said and pointed at a word combination in the corner.
“It is? Are you sure?” He asked me.  
I gave him a look. “Are you questioning the student in your class with the best grade in English?” I asked him.
“No.” he chuckled and started writing. “Wait… How do you spell it?” he stopped after the first two letters. ‘I’and‘M’.  

I sighed and leaned over to grab his pencil as I wrote it for him.

“There you go.” I said as I straightened myself up and gave him back his pencil as I looked up at his face.
He had this special, clouded look in his eyes. I accidently shifted my gaze to his lips which didn’t go unnoticed by him.  

Suddenly I felt very aware of just how close our faces were and was just about to lean back when his lips crashed on to mine.