First Kiss

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

I refused to let Baekhyun win this. I am NOT a loser. As I was standing by all the bikes to unlock mine, Chanyeol came over to unlock his bike. He greeted me slightly awkwardly and then focused on his bike.     

I looked up and saw Baekhyun exiting the school building and then glanced over at Chanyeol. I saw Baekhyun waiting outside the big school doors since he probably didn’t want to have to stand with me and Chanyeol by the bikes.  

I decided to grasp the opportunity and quickly tapped Chanyeols shoulder so that he turned and looked at me. I quickly looked to my side and to make sure Baekhyun was looking this way before I grabbed Chanyeols shoulders and crashed my lips on his.     

It was just the second time I kissed him. It wasn’t like I had actually cheated on Baekhyun so don’t think that lowly of me. I’m not a bad person, really, I just happened to be caught on the wrong place at the wrong time and it wasn’t my fault.          

While kissing Chanyeol I felt how chocked he was and he tried to pull away but I’m much stronger than I look so I steadily held on to his shoulders while glancing over at Baekhyun again who stared at me and Chanyeol with horror in his eyes. Hehe, well that’s what you get-  
My thoughts didn’t go any further until they were interrupted by what I now saw.

 

Baekhyun’s POV  

I couldn’t believe her! How could she have the nerve to actually stand there just a couple of meters away and kiss my ex-best friend in front of my eyes? I wanted to say I hated her so badly, but I just couldn’t.         

Right as I was about to get up and just run home and ignore my bike, the door behind me opened and as if someone had heard me, Sohyun and Naeun happened to be the ones who came outside.
Without thinking any further I just grabbed Naeuns shoulders like Hara had grabbed Chanyeol’s and kissed her.     

It felt a bit weird to kiss her. First of all, she didn’t respond the kiss and second of all, Hara was the only person I’ve ever kissed. She was my first kiss. Once, I had hoped she’d be my last as well.  

I glanced over Naeun’s shoulder and saw Hara’s wide eyes. But they quickly seemed to get out of the shock and become determined instead as she deepened the kiss with Chanyeol.    
I turned my focus to Naeun who was staring at me with wide eyes so I winked at her with one eye and nodded in Hara’s and Chanyeols direction. She glanced over at them and I thought I saw something like disappointment in her eyes. But then she nodded slightly and finally kissed me back.

 

Chanyeol’s POV  

I finally broke away from Hara. “What are you doing?” I asked her and put the back of my hand over my mouth and looked at her with questioning eyes.  

“I… Was just letting out my true feelings.” Hara said and glanced towards the door. I turned my eyes to whatever she looked at and saw Baekhyun just breaking from a kiss with...Naeun? What the…?   
“Now I’m gonna get home, see ya’!” Hara called and jumped on her bike before she headed off with me looking after her with my mouth as an ‘o’.  

Your POV  

“Sorry ‘bout that.” Baekhyun said with slightly red cheeks as he broke the kiss.
I smiled weakly. “It’s okay.”  
“I’ll see you tomorrow, okay?” Baekhyun patted my shoulder before he hurried over to his bike.
“What the heck was that?” Sohyun asked as she stood next to me. 
“My first kiss.” I stated.   
“Ah, you should be jumping up and down right now you know.” Sohyun pointed out.  
“Yeah well maybe I would if he only had meant it.” I said before we walked towards the bus station