Fake Date?

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

Hara’s POV

“Hara, breathe.”

I looked to my right and saw Chanyeol looking at me with worried eyes. “What’s wrong?” he asked.
“Nothing…” I lied as the light darkened and the commercial before the movie started. My heart really ached. Why did he want to hurt me so badly?

 

Your POV

“Sorry ‘bout this…” Baekhyun whispered in my ear as the commercial started. I was about to answer ‘It’s fine, I actually like it.’ but didn’t. Luckily.

 I paid no attention to the movie what so ever. I was all up in my own thoughts, just blankly looking at the big screen with my mind somewhere else.  

I couldn’t help but to think that what Baekhyun did to make Hara jealous was kind of mean and a bit too extreme. Had he even listened to her if she had tried to explain what happened? It didn’t HAVE to be just as it seemed. Wait, was I sitting here trying to defend Hara? Aish, she messed up, now it’s my time… Not that Baekhyun cared about me. He just looked at me as his ticket to hurt Hara like she had hurt him. Yup, I was nothing more than that to him.

Once the movie ended, Baekhyun held his arm around me until he made sure both Hara and Chanyeol were gone. Then he sheepishly let go of me and smiled shyly. “So, I guess I’ll see you in school tomorrow then?”     

I nodded and we said our goodbyes. I was about to take out my phone to call my dad and ask him to pick me up since I didn’t want to walk home alone –and it wasn’t like gentleman Baekhyun had offered to walk me home or anything-, when I spotted a familiar figure over by the pizza restaurant next to the movie theatre.

“Sohyun?”

She walked over to me. “So, how did it go?”
“How did what go?” I asked her with a sarcastic voice since I just remembered I was pissed at her for abandoning me.   “The date!” she smiled with a squeal but I just gave her a death glare. 
“It wasn’t a date, okay?”
“Well then what would you call it?” She asked me with a big shrug.
“Hmm, I don’t know. Maybe ‘A fake date to make ex-girlfriend jealous’?” I muttered.
“Oh, don’t be so negative! Before you know it, it won’t be fake dates anymore, I promise!” She said and put a soothing hand on my shoulder.  
“Yeah right.” I muttered again and rolled my eyes.
“Aish, you just woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, didn’t you?” Sohyun said and hooked arms with me and started pulling me with her to go home.
I just ignored her question and changed the subject. “Now you missed the movie since you abandoned me with Baekhyun.” I said with a satisfied smirk. 

Sohyun chuckled. “Don’t worry about that, you’ll just have to watch it with me again tomorrow.”

----------------------

I shut my locker after getting my math stuff and jumped slightly in the air.  

“Oh, sorry. Did I scare you?” Baekhyun asked as he leaned towards to locker next to mine.
I smiled slightly. “Just a little.”   
“Well, I was wondering if you’d want to have a study ‘date’ today?”
“Me?” I pointed my thumb towards myself.  
“No, my other fake girlfriend.” Baekhyun chuckled quietly.
I blushed slightly. “Okay, let’s meet up in the library after school.” I said.
“No… Come to my place instead. It’ll be easier to study with less people.” Baekhyun said.
I nodded and Baekhyun turned to walk away but stopped and looked back at me.
“Oh, and if my sister won’t let you in, just tackle her to the floor and run inside.” He smiled at me and I gulped slightly as I remembered the stories Sohyun had told me about Baekhyuns sister…