The End (No, don't worry, it's not the end of the story)

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Haras POV

Even though the last couple of days had been filled with my hate for Baekhyun, I couldn’t help but to feel happy when I received a text from a number I had deleted from my phone, but that was still in my heart.    

‘Hi Hara. I need to talk to you. Could you come by my house?’

Maybe it was too much to hope that he would have forgiven me, but I couldn’t really come up with another legit reason why he would want to talk to me.    

I felt a familiar, comfortable feeling in my stomach as I approached Baekhyuns house that I had spent so much time in, before I made the biggest mistake of my life.    

Today, I had scheduled to meet up with Yeol, to tell him that I wasn’t in love with him. I wasn’t stupid. I could see it in his eyes when he talked to me. He had feelings for me, that I didn’t respond to. I had felt a sudden guilt as I realized I was actually using poor Chanyeols feelings for me to make Baekhyun jealous.      

I knocked on his door, expecting little Saemin to open, but instead a face that I loved to see way moor looked at me.      

As I smiled at him he just gave me a weak expression and a “Hi…”

“Hey…” I answered as my smile faded.   

“Come on in.” he said and led me inside the house.

I followed him to his room and sat down on his desk chair as he closed the door behind us.

He slowly turned and looked at me. “Hara…” he said weakly and as my name slipped from his lips, I knew that the feelings I still felt for him were answered.

I sat there quiet, waiting for him to continue instead of saying something.

“We have to end things for real.” He said from the door without looking at me.

I felt my heart drop slightly. “What… What do you mean?” I asked him and tried to look at his hair instead of his eyes.    

“I can’t go on like this… We never ended things for real, but now our story…Has to come to an end.” The last words were just practically hearable as his voice faded.       

“So… You just wanted me to come so that you could…Tell me that?” I asked and found it kind of hard to believe.    

“Not really…” He said and took a few, small steps closer to me. Then he went over to his bed and picked up an old bag from some grocery shop. He reached me the bag and for the first time in a long while, he looked me in the eyes.

“Here are your things that you had here.”  

Without a word, I took the bag and glanced in it quickly before I stood up, right in front of him.

“Baekhyun…I never meant to cheat on you, or hurt you…” I said as he shifted his gaze to the floor. “I want you to think about it. Please. I am still the same person that you fell in love with, it’s just that I messed up. Everyone do.” I stretched all I could to reach my lips to his and gave him a peck before I left the room with the bag of the stuff that would forever remind me of him…        

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨

Chanyeols POV

“Hey! This is the same movie that we saw yesterday!” I exclaimed as the first scene started.

“SHHHHS!” I heard from various places around me in the salon.    

Naeun chuckled quietly next to me. “What? Didn’t you realize that until now?”   

I gave her a death glare that she most likely couldn’t see since it was so dark in the room. “So I just paid 13 dollars to look at a y movie that I’ve already seen?”    

Naeun looked at me. “Well don’t complain, I’m in the same boat as you here.” She said with a light shrug.   

“Oh, would you two shut up! I’m trying to watch a movie here!” Sohyun hissed next to us and both me and Naeun remembered how we had ended up watching this movie. Again.         

-------------------------

Finally, it was over and the three of us left the salon.

“That was the BEST movie ever!” Sohyun exclaimed and swung her arm around Naeuns shoulders.

“WHAT exactly was it that was so damn good about that movie?” I asked with an annoyed expression.      

“Everything! Duhh! Didn’t you see how damn hot it was?” She asked me with wide eyes as she practically hanged over poor Naeun.        

“What was?” I asked.

“EVERYTHTHING!” Sohyun exclaimed and finally released Naeun.  “See you in school losers!” Sohyun made the loser sign, signaling that we were truly losers as she skipped towards the parking, where a car with I suppose her mom or dad, waited.        

“Where do you live?” I asked Naeun. Before we had gone to the movie theatre, she had gone home with her little dog but she had told me to wait at the ice cream shop, so I still didn’t know where she lived.  

“It’s about a 7 minute walk from here.” She said with a shrug as she folded her arms over her chest.

“Oh, then I’ll walk you there.” I said with a little smile.     

She raised her eyebrows. “Really? You don’t have to do that.” She said.

“I know. But I’ll do it anyways.”    

She chuckled her ugly but still incredibly cute laughter as we started to walk towards wherever she now lived.      

We small talked a little about everything. We were in a quite heated discussion about who of us were better in Korean class when we passed the park and someone called for Naeun.  

“Yah! Naeun!”    

She turned and we both saw that dude from the ice cream shop who was looking as if he was about to close the place.  

“Suho oppa!” she called back.  

“You want ice cream!?” Suho called and waived an ice cream in his hand.  

Naeun turned to me. “Come on! Ice cream time!” she exclaimed excitedly before she gripped my wrist and pulled me with her to the cute little building.      

“So what are you two doing here so late?” Suho asked and I noticed how he subtly eyed me, probably wondering who the heck I was and what I was doing with Naeun at this time of the day.     

“Oh, we have just been at the movie theater and seen this pukeishly bad love movie and now we’re just heading home.” Naeun said while focusing her eyes completely on the ice cream Suho had given her.    

Suho eyed me again. “What ice cream would you like? My treat.” he said as he motioned for the big ice cream box full of exciting flavors.      

“So was the date nice?” he asked as he crossed his arms and leaned casually on the counter.

My hand slipped just as I had gripped the ice cream that I wanted and made me drop it on the ground.      

Suho looked at the ice cream then at me. “Lucky it’s in a plastic package.” He smiled teasingly and I blushed slightly as I leaned down to pick up the ice cream while Naeun reached out  and playfully slapped Suho  on his upper arm.    

“It wasn’t a date oppa. We just watched the movie because Sohyun wanted to see it.” Naeun said.

“Ah, my dear sister… Yeah, she tried to get me to watch some movie with her, but I said I had to work.” Suho said.

So wait…Suho was Sohyuns brother?

“But to be honest, I just took the shift after I told her that, just so I wouldn’t have to go see that movie with her.” Suho said and both he and Naeun started to chuckle.

“Well, thanks for the ice cream oppa. See you soon!” Naeun waived at him before she motioned for me to follow her as we walked to her house.      

-------------------------------

Kind of dull chapter again… I don’t know what’s with me… Also, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to update in the coming two days or so, but then it’ll be updating again ^^

Comment replies:

 priscillaxdoll on 7-3-2012 03:43:24 says: x
I like this Chanyeol and Naeun couple too~ hehe~ omg Chanyeol how did you not know she was using you >__<? at least he knows now :D!!!!

Me: Yeah, better late than never 0.<

image

pikachu97 on 7-3-2012 00:11:23 says: x
Hehe tack så mkt! Du är också underbar! ^_^
Absolut! I'm in! =D
Okay from now on BaekHyun är BH xD
Det gjorde du rätt i, din var bättre! :)

Ice cream!! Haha stackare, får inte köpa glass av sin mamma ...
Och ChanYeol verkar deppig, huh? Hara kanske har dumpat honom eller något O.O

Skriv snart! :)

Jag: Äsch, sådär säger du väl säkert till alla ;)

Och synd bara att det väl kanske inte blir någon kpop konster här förren vi är typ 90. Men då får vi väl gå då ;)

image

hannie89 on 7-2-2012 18:47:44 says: x
woaa, i think i ship chanyeol naeun .. XD

Me: ChanEun. Or NaYeol... *SO MANY OPTIONS*

image

inspirit4niab2uty on 7-2-2012 18:23:58 says: x
New subscriber here ^_^ Awesome storyline you got there! <3

Me: Pssh, THANK YOU!! :D

image

ImmaExotics on 6-30-2012 13:25:03 says: x
Er..I'm so sorry that I skip on chapter 12 from the foreword. *new reader here* GOSH, what a bad reader. Tehee. Uh, well, THE COMMENST WERE SPOILING ME, actually. So I got curious and skip to the last chapter. LOL. Bad much? Okay, sorry, again

Me: So what have we learned? To not read the comments before you have read all the chapters, right? ^^

image

EXOGASMIC on 6-29-2012 09:53:28 says: Am I the only one who thinks that Suho looks like a vampire in that gif? Just me? 8D he is one y vampire lol.
On a side note, BAEKHYUN YOU INSENSITIVE STUPID A-HOLE YOU KISSED A GIRL AND THEN YOU TELL HER YOUR HEART BELONGS TO SOMEONE LET ME SLAP YOU AWAKE YOUNG MAN. Really, he's quite.. brainless O_O poor Naeun.
What's with Chanyeol? O_O

Me: Well, I kind of feel like a failiure when I make you hate Bacon...

image

YURii19 on 6-29-2012 02:50:59 says: Lmao u r also welcome! xD

Uwaaah I bet it was hara who chanyeols suppose to meet, am I right? and then she'll probably come and think wrongly of what's happening O.o

Me: No, I was tired of her, so she didn't get to do that

WoAiDaesung on 6-29-2012 02:57:15 says: LOL. I guess it was obvious xD Key is awesome!

OMG. Why does Baekhyun have to still be in love with here... Like serious.. -_-

Chanyeol? Twice? OoooOooOoo.

Update Soon ^^

Me: I know right! Who else can pull of looking like a X-mas tree, being half bald AND have green hair?

20091218_shineekey_main.jpgkeysyou.jpgtumblr_m0p2sliubk1qa0xx9o1_500.jpg

loverain123 on 6-29-2012 02:59:10 says: Keke, so you did want to put some twist with the sister! XP I feel you, I usually have this times when im writing fanfics! Update soon! I want to know about Channie now. My feels for Chanyeol! He looked so lonely in this chappie you just updated. I feel like going to Chanyeol and Naeun couple. :P Hope Chanyeol ends up with someone,not Hara but someone at least.

Me: Yeah, I can let him end up with like a...Dog or something. Sammy's cute ^^

SuperSHINeeKpopLover on 6-29-2012 03:24:10 says: LOL i know right? :DD And yes, Bacon only knows what Bacon knows *nods* xD

agreeing with loverain123, i wanna know more about Eggyeolie! he needs to dump that hara bish. he deserves someone better! D:<
i honestly love baeky with naeun but my feels say that eggyeolie and her would make a kind of cute couple too ^^

Update soon pweez~

 Me: *CF style* Only EXO Bacon knows how to be cooked in perfection, with the natural flavor we all love without needing a bunch of fat!

tumblr_m692bgWuP61qco1zjo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m692bgWuP61qco1zjo2_r1_250.gif

StrawberryBoo on 6-29-2012 03:39:31 says: Wah, Chanyeol is my EXO bias, and I loves him so much!!<3 -hugsyeolliedoll-
*ahem* anyways... Why does my baby look lonely?!;A;
Did Hara stand him up?!
Suho the icecream man! I love Strawberry icecream!!It's my favorite^ ^
Wah, Update again soon, please!<3

Me:

frabz-one-does-not-simply-choose-only-1-