Bacon's Back

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Your POV

When I had changed my clothes, I returned to the park. First it seemed to only be Kai and Suho in the ice cream shop but soon Chanyeol appeared from the back where they have extra supplies and such.

“Hi Naeun!” He exclaimed and startled me from where I sat and enjoyed the ice cream that Suho had given me.     

“Oh… Hi.” I said and tried to not stare at his bare upper body as it was still slightly visible under his shirt.  

“Oh my God, Chanyeol. Button your freaking shirt for the love of God!” Suho exclaimed when he noticed my blushing face.  

“Yeah, you’re making little Naeun here very awkward.” Kai said with a teasing chuckle as he cleaned some bowls and I took the liberty and stick my tongue out at him.     

While Chanyeol finally buttoned his shirt I reached over the T-shirt that he had let me borrow. “Here. Thanks for the loan.” I said.   

Chanyeol took it and gave me a side smile.

“I haven’t washed it but I can do that if you want to.” I said with a slight nod I as I continued eating my ice cream.

“No, no. That’s not necessary! I don’t mind if it has some of you left.” He smiled again before he took the shirt and left to put it in the back.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and pulled it out.

Hi, so I was wondering if you’d like to meet up?  J /Baekhyun’

I read through the text again before I answered simply and put my phone away.

“Is the ice cream to your liking?” Suho asked and smiled at me.

I nodded and smiled back at him. “When has ever ice cream NOT been to my liking?” I asked

“Well, I remember this time you and Sohyun were going to make your own ice cream when you guys were 5…” he started and looked up at the sky as if he saw it all in some kind of flashback.

“Really?” I frowned slightly, clearly remembering it. “I haven’t got any memories from that…” I said innocently.   

Suho chuckled. “Well I do, that’s why I didn’t give you the job here when Sehun quit.” He said.

“Yeah right, you blame it on that…” I muttered as I finished my ice cream.

Chanyeol returned from the back again with a big smile. “Want another ice cream Naeun?” he asked.

I chuckled. “No thanks, for the moment I think I’m good.”  

“Well okay. Just let me know if you change your…” Chanyeol quit his sentence and looked at something behind me. I turned to see what he was looking at and saw Baekhyun approaching.

Baekhyun stopped for a moment when he saw Chanyeol but then walked up to me and as casually as he could put an arm around me.    

Chanyeols POV

What was he doing here? Not to sound like a jealous dude, but really, what was he doing here? Then he walked up to Naeun and put his arm around her shoulders and I remembered.   

Naeun was Baekhyuns. Well not actually. Just a fake thing to get revenge at Hara.

To be honest, I was a bit shocked that Baekhyun would do that. He had never come off to me as the jealous type who wanted revenge.  I was about to mention that he didn’t have to pretend that he and Naeun were a couple since I already knew the truth, but decided not to, mostly to see what Baekhyun would do.   

Baekhyun’s POV

What was he doing here? Last time I spoke to him he didn’t have a job and now he looked like he was pretty used to it already. 

I decided to ignore him as if I didn’t know him and looked at Naeun instead.

She is beautiful. She really is. Nice hair, kind eyes… I really tried to get myself to fall for her.

I had gotten some days to think about it since Sohyun accidently revealed that Naeun had feelings for me, and I had come to the conclusion that this was a golden opportunity. This was actually my ticket to get over Hara.

All I needed to do was fall for a girl that had already fallen for me and I’d be over Hara before I knew it.

“Do you want an ice cream or something…?”

I looked up and Chanyeol looked at me.

“Ehm… I’m good.” I said without looking at him. “What about you yeobo? Would you like an ice cream?” I asked and looked at Naeun, still with my arm around her shoulders.

Naeun shook her head. “No, I’m good.” She said.

“Okay then. Let’s go.” I said. 

“Where to?” Naeun asked with curiosity in her face.

“There is a Tivoli in town just a 10 minute walk from here and I figured we could go there together.” I said.  

“Oh sure…” Naeun said and as she got up slowly I noticed her glancing at Chanyeol almost as if she wanted to ask him if he wanted to come to. Therefor I hurried to take her hand in mine and hurry her to come with me. She glanced over her shoulder back at Chanyeol and those other two guys before she turned her attention forward and we started walking towards the Tivoli.

Chanyeols POV    

“What the heck was that? Since when does Naeun have a boyfriend?” Kai asked with raised eyebrows.  

“He’s not her real boyfriend.” Suho stated.

“What?”  

“Long story. We’ll take that some other time.” Suho said as he helped a customer who just had arrived.  

For some reason, seeing Naeun leave with Baekhyun broke my heart, and I really don’t know why…

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’d really like some comments since it’s like 10% of you that actually comments… (and those comments make me really happy ^^)I’d be so happy for more comments since it brings me inspiration ^^