Ooops...

My Life As Byun Baekhyuns Fake Girlfriend

 

Bacons’ POV

The next morning when I woke up I felt empty in some way. I reached out for my phone and went to contacts. I stared at Haras’ name for a couple of minutes before I changed her name to ‘Don’t Call Or Text Her’. Then I banged my head back down in to my pillow. Why was everything so damn complicated? Why was it like this? I lifted my phone again and looked at Naeuns’ name. Should I call her? No, she’d probably just think that would be weird since no one would be here and see us. I looked at Sohyuns’ name instead. Maybe… She could help me get over Hara? That weirdo probably knew 2 billion ways to get over someone.      

After a couple of signals she picked up. “Hello?”  

“Hi Sohyun, it’s Baekhyun. I was wondering… If you could help me with something…?” 

“What?” she asked.

“Ehh… I need help getting over Hara.” I said as I swallowed.

“I’ll be there in 10 minutes.” She said and hung up.  

I chuckled to myself as I looked at my phone. Sohyun must really want me to get over Hara.

-------

Sohyuns’ POV

“You again.”  

I looked down at that little mini parasite that stared up at me with hateful eyes.

“You’re the reason Hara’s never here anymore, aren’t you?” she asked me as she blocked the doorway.  

I just looked at her. “Haven’t we been through this before?” I asked her as I raised an eyebrow.

She was just about to say something against me when Baekhyun appeared behind her.

“Hi Sohyun.” He said with his typical Baekhyun smile.

“Hi Baekhyun.” I said and stepped in to the house, subtly pushing Saemin- who glared at me- aside.

“Come here, I need to talk to you.” He said as I followed him to his room.  

“I know. You need to get over her, and don’t worry, I’ve got the perfect recipe.” I said.

“Okay, so…How?” Baekhyun asked with a shrug. 

“I need a picture of Hara.” I said and sat down on Baekhyuns bed as if it was my own.  

Baekhyun walked over to his bookshelf and pulled out a frame that had been hidden slightly behind some old DVDs. “Here you go.” He reached it over to me and I looked at it quickly before I put it down on the bed. “Come sit.” I said and Baekhyun sat down in front of me on the bed.

“Tell me 3 things you like about Hara.” I said and looked him in the eyes. He looked slightly insecure but then he started.    

“Okay, I like that she’s so talkative, I like that she’s athletic and I like how she…Kisses me.” He said and looked down at the bed spread.      

“Okay, stop soaking Bacon. Now tell me 3 things you DON’T like about her.” I said and noticed he was looking down at the picture of his ex-girlfriend.    

“I… Don’t like how she’s always around other boys, as if she didn’t have a boyfriend. And I don’t like how she sometimes seems to think I’m to…Well, clingy. And lastly… Of course I don’t like that she cheated on me.” Baekhyun said, still looking at the picture of Hara.       

“Yeah, so now, think about those things that you dislike about Hara, and forget her. Simple as that!” I exclaimed happily and Baekhyun turned his eyes to me with a questioning expression.  

“What? That’s all? That won’t work!” he exclaimed.    

“Well, I’m sorry. I’ve never done this before!” I defended myself.  

“Then why did you agree to help me?!” he asked with round eyes.  

“Because I want you to get over that cheating little fox and realize that Naeun have been liking you all along and that she’s the right girl for you!” I practically screamed but just as I finished the sentence I slapped my hands over my mouth and stared at Baekhyun with wide eyes as he stared back at me.  

“What did you say?” he asked as his eyes grew bigger and bigger. 

“I-I-I-I didn’t say anything!” I exclaimed and avoided eye contact with him.

“Dose Naeun LIKE me? Like, like me like me?” He asked. 

I tilted my head in confusion. “Sorry, I lost you.” I said.    

Baekhyun sighed and rolled his eyes. “Does Naeun like me in THAT WAY?” he asked.  

I stared at him. “Are you DUMB?!” I exclaimed and held back the desire to slap him across the face.

“What? Am I dumb now? For what?” Baekhyun asked and shook his head in confusion.  

I rose from the bed in my anger over Baekhyun being so obvious. “How could you NOT have noticed that Naeun likes you?!”    

“But… When did this happen?” he asked and looked around the room.

“When…? It doesn’t matter, the point is that you should’ve realized by now that Naeun is THE ONE for you.” I said as I had been able to calm down slightly.     

Baekhyun just sat there, quiet.    

“Okay, I think you need some time to think this through, and whatever you do, DON’T tell Naeun I said ANYTHING.” I said as I walked over to the bed and looked down at the confused Baekhyun.

“I’m just going to take this with me, so that you’ll be able to forget about her.” I said and took the picture of Hara with me as I left his room.          

Shoot, I had really screwed up now, hadn’t I… But he needed to know... I thought to myself as I walked towards the door.     

“Goodbye and don’t ever come back!” Saemin called after me and I stuck my tongue out at her before I left.    

-------------------------------------------------

Okay, I’m sorry for the long wait for such a dull chapter but I’ve been completely out of inspiration and ideas, so this was kind of just forced out of me, and it’s not how I like to write… But hopefully my inspiration will return to me ^^

Thanks for your support everyone!

Comment replies:

x ihtsjayannie on 7-7-2012 12:23:48 says: Heheheh !! This is cool ^__^
I wonder how did their walk go ?
Anywho !!
- UPDATE SOON ?

Me: Kekeke, you'll never know... Well, not in this chapter at least. ;)

tumblr_m6v8rnvUUg1rtowu1o7_250.gif

pikachu97 on 7-4-2012 19:37:51 says: Faktiskt inte, jag är inte en sådan person men ... eftersom att jag tycker du är så awesome tyckte jag underbar passade bra ^^

Jag vet :((
När vi är 90 och de är 100+ xD

Skriv snart! :)

Jag: Så du säger inte det till alla? Aww, det får mig att känna mig så speciell^^

 

Och HAHAHAHAHAHA, när vi är 90 är Leeteuk och Heechul 104 XD Men EXO är fortfarande under 100 i alla fall...

bongkler on 7-4-2012 16:04:01 says: happy they're friends. :)

um, whose the guy in the 2nd gif? he's in secret graden right??

Me: Dude, I have no idea...

kpopgurl_Luv2911 on 7-4-2012 11:36:15 says: wow,I love the NaYeol couple~
hha,im sooo soorrryyy Baekhyun~>_<
hha,they look cute together,

Me: Baekhyun won't forgive you...

wooyoung:  sehun bumping into baekhyun :<

kpopgurl_Luv2911 on 7-4-2012 11:18:03 says: her sister really dont like Naeun does she~?

Me: The question is, does she like anyone?

Saemin's like:

EXOGASMIC on 7-4-2012 00:52:32 says: I suddenly feel bad for Hara. Maybe she should try to fall for Chanyeol. But wait, Naeun is slowly creeping her way into his heart, isn't she!
HAHAHHAA EVEN SUHO FINDS SOHYUN ANNOYING LOL 8D

Me: Is it only me who likes Sohyun...?

ChristaLee on 7-3-2012 23:22:03 says: CHANYEOL & NAEUN SHIPPER HERE! <333333

Me: Well, good for you ^^

hannie89 on 7-3-2012 19:54:54 says: NOOO! I REALLY SHIP NAYEOL OR CHANEUN OR WHATEVER !!
aaargh, but i dont want baekhyun w/ hara too .. -.-'
author-ssi, I LOVE YOU! -3-

Me: Life's tough... But it doesn't really matter who you want with who, 'cause I'm still the boss of everything ;)